Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably because of the early morning rise in ADRENALINE production----
heart attacks are prevalent in the-----early hours------of morning----

Last edited:
Cibolo Creek Ranch owner recalls Scalia’s last hours in Texas

Here we go. How many people wake up with a pillow over their face?
No 911 call...no autopsy....CINC on golf course...Hillary not notified....where was Bill? Doesn't the family want answers?
He was 79, with a bad heart, and died on a weekend. There is no there there, so stop being paranoid.

Nice fucking ranch BTW.
If you were 79 with a bad heart would you be out shooting birds on a winter weekend 2000 miles from home with no medical support? Something is fishy here...very fishy...

No 911 call...no autopsy....CINC on golf course...Hillary not notified....where was Bill? Doesn't the family want answers?
He was 79, with a bad heart, and died on a weekend. There is no there there, so stop being paranoid.

Nice fucking ranch BTW.
If you were 79 with a bad heart would you be out shooting birds on a winter weekend 2000 miles from home with no medical support? Something is fishy here...very fishy...
Yes, I would be, knowing, as I do, that one day I will be dead. Dying in your sleep after a nice day at an expensive ranch, when you are 79, had one of the best jobs in the world for 30 years, and produced nine children with god only knows how many grandchildren? That is a full life, and no reason to fear it ending no matter what you're doing.

Nice fucking ranch BTW.
Yes, I would be, knowing, as I do, that one day I will be dead. Dying in your sleep after a nice day at an expensive ranch, when you are 79, had one of the best jobs in the world for 30 years, and produced nine children with god only knows how many grandchildren? That is a full life, and no reason to fear it ending no matter what you're doing.
True...but what about his last act being the slaughter of gods innocent birds. That can't be constitutional!

Nice fucking ranch BTW.

I never shoot birds----but I have know of MANY cases of elderly men who DIED
OUT IN THE FIELD-------whilst shooting the brains out of "game"------<<<that's
hunters. Gamblers die at the poker table. Do it yourself homeowners----
die shoveling snow

Lesson in life, don't challenge the cute Hispanic housekeeper to a naked pillow fight. They're feisty.

Drudge is reporting that Scalia was sexually assaulted by a bear as well. :eek:
images

The medical examiner who declared him dead was OUT OF TOWN and NEVER SAW THE BODY!? Yet she claims he had a heart attack....damn I wish I had her powers!
Truth Comes Out About Woman Who Pronounced Scalia Dead… Something’s Wrong Here

MAYBE the libtards can be a little more respectful and actually give some of their answers instead of thinking a death of a husband,father of 9 and grandfather of 20 some odd kids is funny...I am not holding much hope.

Questions are being raised about the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia after the revelation that the medical examiner who pronounced him dead of natural causes never examined the body.

Given that the ranch is located in a remote part of west Texas — just an hour from the Mexican border — it was difficult to locate a justice of the peace to declare the Supreme Court justice dead. When they finally found one, Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara, she pronounced him dead without examining the body or ordering an autopsy. Guevara was out of town at the time of the pronouncement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back