Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox is reporting that traces of watermelon and fried chicken were found in Scalia's room..

652.gif

Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:
osted on February 14, 2016February 14, 2016 by DCWhispers

Coincidence?

That will be for you the readers to decide.

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com

Who directed you to visit that website?

Apparently you guys did not bother to read the news report linked in the OP?

Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:
osted on February 14, 2016February 14, 2016 by DCWhispers

Coincidence?

That will be for you the readers to decide.

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com

Who directed you to visit that website?
Jim "stupidest man on the internet" Hoft's gatewaypundit.

It's her first go-to in everything.

I think steph is Hoft's twin. No joke.

Fox is reporting that traces of watermelon and fried chicken were found in Scalia's room..

652.gif
Sorry buddy, I doubt that. This has the smell of Hillary's doing. . . .

The Clinton's gave Scalia the Vince Foster Treatment.

Hillary needs to do something to get Obama's support in this election, she is desperate. I am sure she did this for Obama. It's quid pro quo.

"Wow, what a great idea. Nobody has ever suggested that to me. Wow, I love that, wow," the Democratic presidential candidate responded. "He may have a few other things to do, but I tell you that's a great idea."
Hillary Clinton is open to idea of nominating Obama to Supreme Court

What conspiracy? So he had a pillow over his head. Do you really think someone is going to kill him and leave a pillow over his head? More then likely he was in pain and covered his face. No way he was killed with a pillow, in my opinion.

If he was in pain, why would he put pillow on head to suffocate? If suffocated with pillow, there are going to be small specks of blood on pillow, this happens ONLY during suffocation, the specks of blood.

Suffocation-Smothering | Forensic Pathology Online

I am thinking he might have been moaning in pain and didn't want anyone to hear. Again, if someone killed him even a old man would put up some fight. And no one is leaving a pillow over his face. UNLESS, it was done to send a message, but I doubt it.

Yeah. It's real nutty to think it's hinky that an autopsy was not done on a man found dead in his bed.
Benghazi part 2 call Darryl Issa call Trey Gowdy you have a "murder mystery" at hand...

Well we all know that it was just an anti muslim video and a protest that got out of hand right?

That's why they died right?
They died for your sins.........why did these folks die ?
Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed(Officially acknowledged) In U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq 4,801

Yeah. It's real nutty to think it's hinky that an autopsy was not done on a man found dead in his bed.
Benghazi part 2 call Darryl Issa call Trey Gowdy you have a "murder mystery" at hand...

Well we all know that it was just an anti muslim video and a protest that got out of hand right?

That's why they died right?

They died because the US government has an obsession with meddling in affairs that are none of our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back