Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drudge is reporting that Scalia was sexually assaulted by a bear as well. :eek:

Are you talking about like an animal bear, or like a big hairy gay man? One would explain his face being shoved into a pillow. The other would be suspicious.

Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:
osted on February 14, 2016February 14, 2016 by DCWhispers

Coincidence?

That will be for you the readers to decide.

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com

Why is there a question about doing an autopsy? Wouldn't that be automatic in a case of a man found dead with a pillow on his face?

This is awesome. Every time we think we've seen how far into the stupid hole some of these idiots can go.....they go further.

This makes several USMB nutbags who have stated, wondered or opined about how Scalia was murdered.

These are supposed to be the people who are paying attention.

Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:
osted on February 14, 2016February 14, 2016 by DCWhispers

Coincidence?

That will be for you the readers to decide.

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com

you all are just deranged.

Yeah. It's real nutty to think it's hinky that an autopsy was not done on a man found dead in his bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back