Breaking: Ray Epps charged by Biden's DOJ

At this point, Democrats have to be getting tired of pretending to believe that the DOJ is on the up-and-up. First Epps make the most wanted list, then he's no longer a suspect, in spite of video evidence, then when enough of a stink is made, the gets a token misdemeanor charge.

I wonder if the FBI paid him a bonus to accept the misdemeanor.

Meh, it will be overturned and/or pardoned when the media moves on, and like every other treason, felony, and RICO violation Democrats have committed will be forgotten.

So is the argument here that Epps is secretly an FBI plant, and if not for him those thousands of people wouldn't have stormed the Capitol? Oathbreakers and Peacetakers wouldn't have brought guns to fill a hotel room for a QRF, and wouldn't have planned and then stormed the Capitol? Epps is truly powerful or MAGAs are truly DUMB.
Obviously it’s the latter

... I love the sound of desperation in the evening!
Which I'm sure you are used to hearing from all of your lovers, what few of them that would have you.

Most of the J6 protesters got charged with misdemeanors.
Ray Epps was charged with far less of a crime and sentence than some J6 arrestees who weren't even there on the day of the protest, despite his texting his nephew that day saying that he was one of the organizers of the riot.

Too bad toobfreak didn’t give his “expert” testimony...he could have changed things.
Well, candyhead cornhole, if you knew 1/1000th what you think you do, you'd know that my field of expertise whatever that is has no bearing whatsoever on anything related to or any value with J6, but it doesn't take any sort of expert at all to spot a complete ass, and finally, being a complete ass is the one thing you truly CAN claim expertise in.

Last edited:
Yet here you are, mocking the people who see him getting treated with kid gloves in comparison.

I don't believe that you're sincere for a moment.
You really think that I am upset that a trumptard is in trouble? You don’t really know me too well, do you? :itsok:

Ray Epps was charged with far less of a crime and sentence than some J6 arrestees who weren't even there on the day of the protest, despite his texting his nephew that day saying that he was one of the organizers of the riot.
Again, to try to introduce facts into the case, most J6 insurrectionists were charged with misdemeanor crimes as Mr. Epps was . If you want to ramp up the charges on him...be my guest.
Well, candyhead cornhole, if you knew 1/1000th what you think you do, you'd know that my field of expertise whatever that is has no bearing whatsoever on anything related to or any value with J6,
Yep...you are certainly valueless...we've all known that for some time.
but it doesn't take any sort of expert at all to spot a complete ass,
So true. You were spotted years ago.
and finally, being a complete ass is the one thing you truly CAN claim expertise in.
306>232...

A supreme ass kicking.

Dont you love that I keep rubbing your nose in it?

306>232...
False. Here's the real numbers before the election was stolen by Dominion and fraudulent Mail-In Ballots.

Em0NEcKWEAAcIW7.jpeg

About cotton pickin time. But seriously, a misdemeanor? He is an agent provocateur. He was an organizer plain as day! Him taking a plea deal is just another part of the cover-up.

Sounds like he already has a plea deal

J6 insurrectionists were charged with misdemeanor crimes
Which means they were not insurrectionists. Insurrection is a capital crime, not a misdemeanor. Therefore, J6 was no insurrection.

as Mr. Epps was .
Epps admitted on his cellphone that he organized the riot.

If you want to ramp up the charges on him...be my guest.
Moron, I have no role in deciding charges on anyone.

Yep...you are certainly valueless...
You would know.

You were spotted years ago.
I was a leopard in a previous life.

Dont you love that I keep rubbing your nose in it?
Don't matter. You are the one that lost far more with Biden in office, not me.
Don't you just hate that I keep reminding you of that?
One further tidbit: Biden will be 1 and done.

Which means they were not insurrectionists. Insurrection is a capital crime, not a misdemeanor. Therefore, J6 was no insurrection.
Hmmm...so when the getaway driver is charged with aiding and abetting a bank robbery...I guess that means there was no bank robbery?

Wow...and someone actually trusted YOU to be an 'expert' witness? LOL Make me laugh harder.
Epps admitted on his cellphone that he organized the riot.
Cool...Send him and all of the other insurrectionists go GITMO.
Moron, I have no role in deciding charges on anyone.
No kidding. You have zero importance.
Don't matter. You are the one that lost far more with Biden in office, not me.
Yet here you are whining about an election that was supposedly stolen from you. LOL.
Don't you just hate that I keep reminding you of that?
Yeah...it keeps reminding me of what a child-like mind you have.
One further tidbit: Biden will be 1 and done.
Possibly. But right now it's looking really good for him in 2024.

Forum List

Back