BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

Dude, you'd be the first one to hide in your crawlspace.
Ready.....For what?.....You don't even know what would be coming at you.
How can you form a plan when uninformed?
Are you denying there has been rioting and looting in Baltimore?

Go to Baltimore and start killing people, tough guy. Go right ahead, I can't wait. Need a ride? Let's get started.
Wow....Just wow.......Ok genius, go ahead and point out where I stated or even implied that would ever happen...
Christ, you are easy.

Vid to go along.... might be inconvenient though..............
Is it going to show *some* looting?

Fucking teapers.

Please start your race war...I am ready for you.
Not denying anything at all. I am just speakng truth while you are making it into a race war thing. You are a racist teaper. A pussy. You are blinded by hate.

Please start your race war...I guarantee am ready. Hell, if you are so tough...why aren't you in Baltmore right now, starting your race war and protecting the cops. PUSSY.

hey dude . I know we have bad medicine but I hope you stay safe if you are working tonight

As far as I'm concerned, that's all water under the Hanover Street Bridge.
Hey man, I know you can take care of yourself but its nasty out there and cabs might be a target...cash you know?

Fuck em, I got something long and hard and it ain't my one-eye'd-trouser-snake.
well that would be a pea shooter :badgrin:

More than likely a racist teaper liar. I mean...it was on TWITTER! Must be true. If not, USMB will float that narrative because it fits well with the overall attitude of hate on this site.
Yes all who are not liberals are to be labeled "Teaper racists".....Does that about sum it up?
My you are a learned student of the lib/progressive play book.
No, you are a racist teaper pussy. I am a true conservative...PUSSY.

Fucking teapers.

Not denying anything at all. I am just speakng truth while you are making it into a race war thing. You are a racist teaper. A pussy. You are blinded by hate.

Please start your race war...I guarantee am ready. Hell, if you are so tough...why aren't you in Baltmore right now, starting your race war and protecting the cops. PUSSY.

Stop supporting thugs that destroy people property. it is wrong.

Fucking teapers.

I am not supporting thugs. Your hate makes you blind to what is being said. No one is condoning these savages...I am simply condemning teaper racsm and hate.

Too complex for you to understand...I know.

These people are just proving everything that we've already discussed in race issues. They are sub human.

Fucking teapers.

I am not supporting thugs. Your hate makes you blind to what is being said. No one is condoning these savages...I am simply condemning teaper racsm and hate.

Too complex for you to understand...I know.
How bout you be the poor old black man needing meds but all the fucking animals destroyed the CVS? Imagine being in their shoes you racist sack of shit.

dont see any teabagger riots ...have you
Bundy ranch.
HUH?.....That was a government operation. And there was no tea party back then.....
You are really reaching now.
Yes, there was certainly a tea party back then, that was their beginning of the end. Teapers fell pretty low in the polls after that act of terrorism. . what a low info lemming!

The only reason there was no riot is because the teapers were threatening to use women as human shields. They went the terrorist route.

Forum List

Back