BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

Looks like CVS has been picked clean, but fortunately they have a Rite Aid to loot.

To show their outrage 'n stuff.

Smart shoppers, bargain hunters. I would remind them they should also do a price comparison over at their local Walgreen's before they make their final purchases.

And it's not even hot, humid summer yet!

No question! Obama's legacy is going to be The Great American Race War.

But is that what George Soros wanted?

Certainly what the GOP wants. They use race to divide us.

Not Obamas fault you whites haven't gotten over a black president. Get ready for a woman.

Not Obamas fault you whites haven't gotten over a black president. Get ready for a woman.
Dude, you've said the most racist shit other than odium. lol.

I speak blunt truth. I'll call you white honkeys out too. Cracker. Lol

Resorting to such name calling shows that you don't have a argument. Vile shit just like the thugs sacking that city.

You mean the same way that you wrongly assigned me a reprehensible and repugnant position on this matter? Fuck you, you racist shit-head.
Just like Liberals to deflect the issue that the majority of the Liberal animals only want to loot, rape, and murder... complete lawlessness.

Only the assholes that disreguard the law and stability of their own city...Some like me pay taxes for the police and wish to live within a civilized society.
Like the man said...
No justice no peace.....

What kind of justice is this??? Mob justice?
That's what they said about jefferson washinton and Adams. Rabble rousers.

They're just destroying their own economy and not doing a single thing to make life better.

baltimore-hs-racism-2.jpg

Maybe all the white people should just evacuate and let all the blacks destroy the city and then bomb it?

Maybe all the white people should just evacuate and let all the blacks destroy the city and then bomb it?
Kind of like what they did to Detroit in the 70s only they didn't bomb it they just took it back after they went bankrupt with kwami kilpatrick the black al Capone.

These animals just burned a CHURCH

A CHURCH. A Southern Baptist black church senior center...which was being opened this year and offering 60 free apartment homes to needy locals.

And they burned it dowj

Here is another situation where blacks are being lawless and if the cops do anything they'll be called racist. I think cop snipers should be able to take out anyone throwing anything at police.

I would have run that kid over with my tank in Teenimen Square. Lol

Man, why why why, burn your own shit down, why?????? Just another damned city that will pay for all this bs in the end...so enjoy the free shit you dumb fucks. Next month, next year, you'll be begging for the very things you loot and burn today.....will you dumb fucks ever learn????

Man, why why why, burn your own shit down, why?????? Just another damned city that will pay for all this bs in the end...so enjoy the free shit you dumb fucks. Next month, next year, you'll be begging for the very things you loot and burn today.....will you dumb fucks ever learn????
How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white criminals?

How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white criminals?

I AGREE 1000000000%...CHECK OUT MY NEW THREAD ON THE SUBJECT!!

Forum List

Back