BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white ... Snip ....
We need to fix that race, starting with a pair of shears.

Last edited:
I am not supporting thugs. Your hate makes you blind to what is being said. No one is condoning these savages...I am simply condemning teaper racsm and hate.

Too complex for you to understand...I know.
THe tea party has NOTHING to do with the troubles in Baltimore.
You see for a multiple number of times black people committing random acts of wanton violence and destruction of property. In order to find cover, you lash out. The tea party and to lesser extent, Caucasians are your target.
Just stop it.. Don't bother arguing. You've been exposed.
:lol: Caucasians aren't my target you idiot fucking teaper. Your hate and racism is the target. what a teaper buffoon.

Teapers...how fucking pathetic.
I don't hate anyone.....Your loss. Douche....
So when did you lose your ability to think clearly?
Emoting seems to be your forte.
You think all Caucasians are racist. Denying that would be patronizing and insulting.
No, don't think all caucasians are racist. I think YOU are racist along with the rest of the teaper filth. Most whites are cool...you are simply a racist POS.

You must have canadian blood...because, you sure are an idiot.
Ok genius...Please provide an example of racism on my part....
BTW, I have never been a member of the "teepers"..Whatever that might be....
BTW, sunshine, earlier you stated there are "black teepers"....So how could the teepers be racist?
You are so all over the place. Your inability to think straight and spew such vitriol indicates you are a very angry and hateful person..
You seem to have a very poor ability to comprehend. My arguments and wit are obviously too complex for the teaper lemming...teaper.

They should have stomped this out last nite
Good thing Mayor didn't give a damn about her city
She should be toast in the next election.
After her latest chat with reporters on the street, I see a politician who is doing nothing more than couching her words.
I see a person who is obviously overwhelmed and incapable.

What exactly does it solve to burn down your community and all the stores within it?
Not one dime of taxpayer money to rebuild Baltimore. Let the cockroaches live in the shit hole.

Last time I checked, you don't have a fucking say in that. Calling everyone in Baltimore cockroaches? Who cares. Fuck you and your godamned state what ever the he'll you call that shithole that you don't take care of.

I hope a skunk sprays one of your 13 cats.

WTF. Scum. I'm a huge fan of people exercising their right to protest, but fuck this shit. Rioters make things so much worse. They dont give a flying fuck about the cause, and just drag down those that do. It won't finish pretty.
Blacks have set back any sympathy for their "plight". 50 years. Selma was made meaningless.
They should keep doing it until Nov 2016.

Repubilcans would win the presidency as the democrats would look weaker then shit on crime.

Ah, overconfident again? Hillary is looking like a lock at this point; God help us.....

Looks like CVS has been picked clean, but fortunately they have a Rite Aid to loot.

To show their outrage 'n stuff.

Smart shoppers, bargain hunters. I would remind them they should also do a price comparison over at their local Walgreen's before they make their final purchases.
Once again stores selling work shoes remain untouched.

THe tea party has NOTHING to do with the troubles in Baltimore.
You see for a multiple number of times black people committing random acts of wanton violence and destruction of property. In order to find cover, you lash out. The tea party and to lesser extent, Caucasians are your target.
Just stop it.. Don't bother arguing. You've been exposed.
:lol: Caucasians aren't my target you idiot fucking teaper. Your hate and racism is the target. what a teaper buffoon.

Teapers...how fucking pathetic.
I don't hate anyone.....Your loss. Douche....
So when did you lose your ability to think clearly?
Emoting seems to be your forte.
You think all Caucasians are racist. Denying that would be patronizing and insulting.
No, don't think all caucasians are racist. I think YOU are racist along with the rest of the teaper filth. Most whites are cool...you are simply a racist POS.

You must have canadian blood...because, you sure are an idiot.
Ok genius...Please provide an example of racism on my part....
BTW, I have never been a member of the "teepers"..Whatever that might be....
BTW, sunshine, earlier you stated there are "black teepers"....So how could the teepers be racist?
You are so all over the place. Your inability to think straight and spew such vitriol indicates you are a very angry and hateful person..
You seem to have a very poor ability to comprehend. My arguments and wit are obviously too complex for the teaper lemming...teaper.
HEY....You were told to produce an example of racism on my part.
That's all I want to see from you. Failing that, you fail...
So now you will go ahead and provide those examples....

What exactly does it solve to burn down your community and all the stores within it?
Not one dime of taxpayer money to rebuild Baltimore. Let the cockroaches live in the shit hole.

Last time I checked, you don't have a fucking say in that. Calling everyone in Baltimore cockroaches? Who cares. Fuck you and your godamned state what ever the he'll you call that shithole that you don't take care of.

I gotta agree with him Cabbie, I'm not saying that everyone in Baltimore is a cockroach but not one thin dime should go to rebuilding these neighborhoods. Let the businesses move and let the rioting jerks live in the shit hole they created.

I gotta agree with him Cabbie, I'm not saying that everyone in Baltimore is a cockroach but not one thin dime should go to rebuilding these neighborhoods. Let the businesses move and let the rioting jerks live in the shit hole they created.

No comment

No comment
"insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

I absolutely believe this entire country needs a change in its military-like police tactics, but acting like idiots isn't going to solve this. It's going to cost more lives. And since they're about to deploy the entire police force in riot gear as we speak... well... Protesters or rioters?

I absolutely believe this entire country needs a change in its military-like police tactics, but acting like idiots isn't going to solve this. It's going to cost more lives. And since they're about to deploy the entire police force in riot gear as we speak... well... Protesters or rioters?
I think the entire country needs to stop supporting the black community and let them pull themselves up by their own boot straps. You don't appreciate what you haven't invested in.

As far as the cops, we need to address this because obviously it's a nationwide problem. Yes the cops are in military riot gear but bare in mind that these rioting asshats are throwing cinderblocks and bottles at fire fighters who are currently trying to stop residential row houses from going up in flames. You can't send cops dressed in the regular uniform out to stop that? What they need to do is call in the National Guard because it's a war zone out there.

Forum List

Back