BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

Man, why why why, burn your own shit down, why?????? Just another damned city that will pay for all this bs in the end...so enjoy the free shit you dumb fucks. Next month, next year, you'll be begging for the very things you loot and burn today.....will you dumb fucks ever learn????
How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white criminals?
If you don't want cops enforcing laws, then stop passing laws.

Peaceful protest are turning into riots, confrontations with police ... situation beginning to look somewhat unstable.

Mad Cabbie NOT taking fares to or from B-more.
FOX News with Shep had the best coverage. Lots of context. Shep belongs on another network
He is too gay.
Does your gaydar go off when you see him? Does he visit you in your dreams? Are they wet dreams? I only ask because your gay comment is so out of left field.

oldunclemark
Give the police a lot of credit..nobody opened fire
Jeus Christ! In most of the world police put up with what we've seen and more and do NOT open fire

What the f()k is wrong with Americans who reason the Police are justified when they open fire for reasons most people here and in most nations would find abhorrent ?

Give them credit for serving and protecting and not unnecessarily taking the lives of our children? They were school kids

Man, why why why, burn your own shit down, why?????? Just another damned city that will pay for all this bs in the end...so enjoy the free shit you dumb fucks. Next month, next year, you'll be begging for the very things you loot and burn today.....will you dumb fucks ever learn????
How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white criminals?

If you don't want gay marriage tell god to stop making gays

oldunclemark
Jeus Christ! In most of the world police put up with what we've seen and more and do NOT open fire

What the f()k is wrong with Americans who reason the Police are justified when they open fire for reasons most people here and in most nations would find abhorrent ?

Give them credit for serving and protecting and not unnecessarily taking the lives of our children? They were school kids
"School kids"? That's not what the mayor called them. She called them "thugs". It's quite possible to be a fucking negro thug who occasionally attends school.

oldunclemark

"School kids"? That's not what the mayor called them. She called them "thugs". It's quite possible to be a fucking negro thug who occasionally attends school.
School kids can't be thugs? Who knew

Are they immune to excessive force? Slippery slope. Today black men tomorrow your son.

Peaceful protest are turning into riots, confrontations with police ... situation beginning to look somewhat unstable.

Mad Cabbie NOT taking fares to or from B-more.
FOX News with Shep had the best coverage. Lots of context. Shep belongs on another network
He is too gay.
Does your gaydar go off when you see him? Does he visit you in your dreams? Are they wet dreams? I only ask because your gay comment is so out of left field.
I hate blacks who didn't like being discriminated against doing it to gays.

Can you liberals supporting the black's anti police BS just stop and think for a moment? Look at the animals they have to deal with. They deal with so many fucked up people that are willing to burn down their own city for no reason. They prey on the innocent and just destroy and destroy. How could any cop deal with them without using "excessive" force. Look at what these bitch tactics have let happen. I guess the blacks proved their point that police brutality is all justified.

Are they immune to excessive force? Slippery slope. Today black men tomorrow your son.

WOW, that was deep....I'm the mother of 2 black sons, both in their late 30's, married, law abiding and working. (sigh)....its those type of worry the most over. Because all they need is one cop, on a bad day to bring their lives, their livlihood to an end....just because??????

Until you've walked the path that blacks walk, no race in this country has a right to define us nor discuss solutions for us.

WOW, that was deep....I'm the mother of 2 black sons, both in their late 30's, married, law abiding and working. (sigh)....its those type of worry the most over. Because all they need is one cop, on a bad day to bring their lives, their livlihood to an end....just because??????

Until you've walked the path that blacks walk, no race in this country has a right to define us nor discuss solutions for us.
As long as they don't start attacking the cop I'd say that have a decent chance at surviving encounters.

As long as they don't start attacking the cop I'd say that have a decent chance at surviving encounters.

Yeah, that one guy RUNNING FROM THE DAMN COPS THAT GOT 8 BULLETS, OH, HIS CHANCES OF SURVIVAL WERE GREAT....DO ME A FAVOR AND GO WATCH A BRADY BUNCH MOVIE...YOU'RE TOO WHITE AND STUPID FOR WORDS!!

Yeah, that one guy RUNNING FROM THE DAMN COPS THAT GOT 8 BULLETS, OH, HIS CHANCES OF SURVIVAL WERE GREAT....DO ME A FAVOR AND GO WATCH A BRADY BUNCH MOVIE...YOU'RE TOO WHITE AND STUPID FOR WORDS!!
Do you believe your son would have fought the cop in the first place for no reason and then ran? If you think he would have done that then you should be scared. If not then you have nothing to worry about. You might as well worry about him being struck by lightning if he always complies with the police and has respect.

Can you liberals supporting the black's anti police BS just stop and think for a moment? Look at the animals they have to deal with. They deal with so many fucked up people that are willing to burn down their own city for no reason. They prey on the innocent and just destroy and destroy. How could any cop deal with them without using "excessive" force. Look at what these bitch tactics have let happen. I guess the blacks proved their point that police brutality is all justified.

note to dumb white person: killing another human being is never justified...understand?

Do you believe your son would have fought the cop in the first place for no reason and then ran? If you think he would have done that then you should be scared. If not then you have nothing to worry about. You might as well worry about him being struck by lightning if he always complies with the police and has respect.

Your too silly for words....really you are.

Your too silly for words....really you are.
So give me examples of the assassination like behavior you think cops have against black people?

Forum List

Back