BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

So give me examples of the assassination like behavior you think cops have against black people?

Do you live or have you ever lived anywhere near any black people? Near any who live in a city? I see with my eyes, that's the best I can tell you. If you don't see it, why would you believe someone whom you disbelieve in the first place? Police target certain people -- that's a fact. They target college kids, veterans of the military, blacks, people who look like dope heads, etc.

Police like to bust people when they can nail them to the wall. Profiling people enables them to pull over the people who could win them a drug bust. They don't pull over white people for several reasons, one being the presumed low probability of finding drugs. This greatly affects the overall demographics of who ultimately winds up in jail.
I fully aware they stereotype. I was simply pointing out the fact that cops don't pull people over to commit random black killings. All cases involve violence and people that aren't complying. It's never a respectful man getting shot cause he's black.

I submit that you don't nor can't know this. You are guessing just like every other post you have pounded out on your trusty-dusty keyboard.
If it happened we would hear about it. Think about all these angry black people with cameras everywhere? You're just arguing to argue even though you know you're wrong. Maybe the instance I gave happened one time. I don't know but it's not something that happens regularly.

Any black who is angry with a cop when they get pulled over is making a mistake. You will always get the ticket and you may even get harrassed. And if you dont comply and say that I know my rights bullshit you might get physically arrested. You will never win. We cant allow you to win. So do what I do. Yes sir no sir officer.

We can't be defiant towards the police. Fear them like I do.
It's pointless shit people do to try and make cops lives harder. If you aren't doing anything wrong then why fight?

What exactly does it solve to burn down your community and all the stores within it?
Not one dime of taxpayer money to rebuild Baltimore. Let the cockroaches live in the shit hole.

Last time I checked, you don't have a fucking say in that. Calling everyone in Baltimore cockroaches? Who cares. Fuck you and your godamned state what ever the he'll you call that shithole that you don't take care of.

I hope a skunk sprays one of your 13 cats.
I gotta agree with him Cabbie, I'm not saying that everyone in Baltimore is a cockroach but not one thin dime should go to rebuilding these neighborhoods. Let the businesses move and let the rioting jerks live in the shit hole they created.

No comment
Why not? Not even a snarky come back?

So give me examples of the assassination like behavior you think cops have against black people?

Do you live or have you ever lived anywhere near any black people? Near any who live in a city? I see with my eyes, that's the best I can tell you. If you don't see it, why would you believe someone whom you disbelieve in the first place? Police target certain people -- that's a fact. They target college kids, veterans of the military, blacks, people who look like dope heads, etc.

Police like to bust people when they can nail them to the wall. Profiling people enables them to pull over the people who could win them a drug bust. They don't pull over white people for several reasons, one being the presumed low probability of finding drugs. This greatly affects the overall demographics of who ultimately winds up in jail.
I fully aware they stereotype. I was simply pointing out the fact that cops don't pull people over to commit random black killings. All cases involve violence and people that aren't complying. It's never a respectful man getting shot cause he's black.

I submit that you don't nor can't know this. You are guessing just like every other post you have pounded out on your trusty-dusty keyboard.
If it happened we would hear about it. Think about all these angry black people with cameras everywhere? You're just arguing to argue even though you know you're wrong. Maybe the instance I gave happened one time. I don't know but it's not something that happens regularly.

Any black who is angry with a cop when they get pulled over is making a mistake. You will always get the ticket and you may even get harrassed. And if you dont comply and say that I know my rights bullshit you might get physically arrested. You will never win. We cant allow you to win. So do what I do. Yes sir no sir officer.

We can't be defiant towards the police. Fear them like I do.
Not fear..Fear is irrational.
The correct thing to do is respect the office LEO's hold and comply with lawful commands.

Not one dime of taxpayer money to rebuild Baltimore. Let the cockroaches live in the shit hole.

Last time I checked, you don't have a fucking say in that. Calling everyone in Baltimore cockroaches? Who cares. Fuck you and your godamned state what ever the he'll you call that shithole that you don't take care of.

I gotta agree with him Cabbie, I'm not saying that everyone in Baltimore is a cockroach but not one thin dime should go to rebuilding these neighborhoods. Let the businesses move and let the rioting jerks live in the shit hole they created.

No comment
"insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

I hate Baltimore -- its a shit hole. I always wanted better for this place, though. I was once an activist here. I removed graffiti from churches and homes, I drove drug addicted prostitutes to drug rehab and gave people work when they were starving.

That being said, even though this place broke my heart, to me, these aren't just a bunch of worthless negros; these people are my neighbors, my friends and I care very much for them. My son lives here.

:(
I was in full support of the city of Baltimore being designated as an "Enterprise Zone".....That was based on the one time when on the way up 95 I decided to make a stop art Memorial Stadium to catch a few innings of an Orioles game....Christ...What a scary place. I bucked up, paid the six bucks and went inside.
I went to Pimlico a few times as well. Another rather dodgy area. Still is. You go to the track,. Once out of the parking lot, you look for cops. If none are present, you don't stop at red lights.

What exactly does it solve to burn down your community and all the stores within it?

The city may not have a choice..If business owners losses are not covered by their insurance policies( chances are the losses are not covered) they will not have a funds to rebuild/reopen anyway. For some, this may be the end of their rope. Then, there is always the long time damage done to the customer base.

I hope most of them choose to pack up shop and move out of that shit hole. Let the negro's whine about not having stores or oppunity. Don't ever tell me how disadvantaged these goddamn animal are...It is there own fault!

Oh, I agree...I just hope the whites don't mind sharing their shit hole with us!!
Rest assured anyone with the means, without regard to what you see first( Color) will be headed out of Baltimore for good.

Do you believe your son would have fought the cop in the first place for no reason and then ran? If you think he would have done that then you should be scared. If not then you have nothing to worry about. You might as well worry about him being struck by lightning if he always complies with the police and has respect.

Your too silly for words....really you are.

God, you're one dumb piece of shit. You probably would take part in the destruction of peoples property as you don't see anything wrong with it. Pieces of crap like you should be locked up and the key should be flashed down your cells crapper!

Blacks cause 50% of all murders and you still can't see the reality of the black community? goddamn!

Man, why why why, burn your own shit down, why?????? Just another damned city that will pay for all this bs in the end...so enjoy the free shit you dumb fucks. Next month, next year, you'll be begging for the very things you loot and burn today.....will you dumb fucks ever learn????
How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white criminals?
If you don't want cops enforcing laws, then stop passing laws.
Are they immune to excessive force? Slippery slope. Today black men tomorrow your son.

WOW, that was deep....I'm the mother of 2 black sons, both in their late 30's, married, law abiding and working. (sigh)....its those type of worry the most over. Because all they need is one cop, on a bad day to bring their lives, their livlihood to an end....just because??????

Until you've walked the path that blacks walk, no race in this country has a right to define us nor discuss solutions for us.
Oh please.
I have seen nonsense from brain washed people before but that one takes the prize for stupidity....
Your sons have ZERO to worry about if they don't break the law and give those who are constantly in trouble a wide berth.
No one is defining you. Like any other race, Black people are not some monolithic like thinking group. Just as with any other race, it is the individual which is to be recognized. And if anything you are correct about is the solutions. Yes get your house in order.
Oh....One more thing. I see you rolling out this :"we us" thing. Contrary to your own belief, you are no more special than any other racial group or individual.
Stop attempting to segregate yourself. Join the team and come on in for the big win.

How many more cops need to kill how many more blacks needlessly before you'll see we need to fix the cops. They've become too militarized. Dont you think? They need to learn how to de escilate situations better and we need to teach them anger management etc.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white criminals?
Are they immune to excessive force? Slippery slope. Today black men tomorrow your son.

WOW, that was deep....I'm the mother of 2 black sons, both in their late 30's, married, law abiding and working. (sigh)....its those type of worry the most over. Because all they need is one cop, on a bad day to bring their lives, their livlihood to an end....just because??????

Until you've walked the path that blacks walk, no race in this country has a right to define us nor discuss solutions for us.
As long as they don't start attacking the cop I'd say that have a decent chance at surviving encounters.

Yeah, that one guy RUNNING FROM THE DAMN COPS THAT GOT 8 BULLETS, OH, HIS CHANCES OF SURVIVAL WERE GREAT....DO ME A FAVOR AND GO WATCH A BRADY BUNCH MOVIE...YOU'RE TOO WHITE AND STUPID FOR WORDS!!
And here comes the racism. Nice.....
I find it laughable how you allow yourself to order other people what to do. You attempt to tell others how to think and that they cannot relate to you.....Such irony. And shallow thinking.
You are fighting an internal race war. Every time you hear "white" or "Caucasian"
your blood boils with hate.
Sad that you cannot see beyond color.

Can you liberals supporting the black's anti police BS just stop and think for a moment? Look at the animals they have to deal with. They deal with so many fucked up people that are willing to burn down their own city for no reason. They prey on the innocent and just destroy and destroy. How could any cop deal with them without using "excessive" force. Look at what these bitch tactics have let happen. I guess the blacks proved their point that police brutality is all justified.

note to dumb white person: killing another human being is never justified...understand?
What makes you believe you are entitled to make these racist statements?.....If I used racial epithets in the manner seen by you, I'd be disciplined by the mods.
Double standard?

Man, why why why, burn your own shit down, why?????? Just another damned city that will pay for all this bs in the end...so enjoy the free shit you dumb fucks. Next month, next year, you'll be begging for the very things you loot and burn today.....will you dumb fucks ever learn????

Let me tell you my past. Been arrested twice. Each time I did what the officer asked. First time drunk. Didn't try to run. The second was for a fight. I was only defending myself but I won so he arrested me wrongfully because you have the right to defend yourself. I was pissed I was the one being arrested. Cock sucker cop cost me $1000 getting off in court.

When cop said hands behind back guess what I did?

Your time to argue is in court. Dont argue with cops.

As long as they don't start attacking the cop I'd say that have a decent chance at surviving encounters.

Yeah, that one guy RUNNING FROM THE DAMN COPS THAT GOT 8 BULLETS, OH, HIS CHANCES OF SURVIVAL WERE GREAT....DO ME A FAVOR AND GO WATCH A BRADY BUNCH MOVIE...YOU'RE TOO WHITE AND STUPID FOR WORDS!!
Do you believe your son would have fought the cop in the first place for no reason and then ran? If you think he would have done that then you should be scared. If not then you have nothing to worry about. You might as well worry about him being struck by lightning if he always complies with the police and has respect.

I get what you're saying. I remember a cop would pull over drunk hot women and let them off if the blew or fucked them. No doubt the cops military tactics need to be toned down. Basically cops need to clean house retrain diversify demilitarize but they werent out looking for someone to kill.

But damn that cop who shot that guy dead. Damn. I'd do more than riot. I'd arm myself.

Wow....That's really twisted..
Here's the long and the short of it....
The duty of the police is to serve and protect.
Each time a police officer observes what the drug interdiction people at Miami International Airport refer to as a "JDLR"..."Just Doesn't Look Right"..At that point, the officer begins to shape a profile. Everything the person does is then scrutinized. This is police work.
The police have at their disposal two criteria. "Reasonable suspicion"( the emphasis is on reasonable) and "Probable cause"
The former, gives the police officer reason to stop and detain. The latter is reason to seize and search.
The problems start when the person of interest argues, becomes uncooperative or belligerent.
Police officers are trained to take total control of a situation. This is mainly for the safety of the LEO...

Let me tell you my past. Been arrested twice. Each time I did what the officer asked. First time drunk. Didn't try to run. The second was for a fight. I was only defending myself but I won so he arrested me wrongfully because you have the right to defend yourself. I was pissed I was the one being arrested. Cock sucker cop cost me $1000 getting off in court.

When cop said hands behind back guess what I did?

Your time to argue is in court. Dont argue with cops.
Yeah..Wining a fight when one iss attacked them getting arrested for it is pretty shitty.
Where I come from, cops don't arrest people for getting into a fight. If they see it, they break it up and send the combatants on their way.
When I moved to South Carolina,...different story. I was at a sports bar. These two guys got pissed at each other. They take it outside.
They duke it out while ringed by spectators. The cops came and broke up the fight but not before warning everyone in the parking lot that they had two choices. Go back inside or go to jail. Well the two pugilists got taken away. And of course the friends of each start yapping at each other and the cops. All in all, several people were arrested. Each received $168 fines. The the thing is, they all spent the night in jail. That's because the magistrate does not work on Saturday night. So she wasn't around to issue bonds.
That's kind of bullshit. Losing was then more than a days pay for the average worker and having to spend the night in the Gray Bar Hilton..But, they were warned.
I don't think a person in defense of one's self should be thrown in jail and charged. But remember this. Cops don't make the laws. The good ones have to abide by them just like anyone else. And they will not risk their career. So they just cart our asses to the pokey.

Oh please. Now we have random stops and random killings.
I don't know how to respond to that..In fact, such statements do not dignify a response.

I get what you're saying. I remember a cop would pull over drunk hot women and let them off if the blew or fucked them. No doubt the cops military tactics need to be toned down. Basically cops need to clean house retrain diversify demilitarize but they werent out looking for someone to kill.

But damn that cop who shot that guy dead. Damn. I'd do more than riot. I'd arm myself.
Yeah...And a local cop here was fired for scoping out good looking women, watching them get into their cars, following them, running their license and finding out where they live.
Creepy for sure.
As a result, the police chief was also fired.
On the other hand. One deputy sheriff I knew told me of times when he would pull over a speeding motorist that happened to be a woman. He took their license and when he got back to the car, the women would unbutton their shirts or if wearing shorts, would hike them up and put one foot on the arm rest of the car to partially expose their crotch area.
Never worked. They got their citations. he laughed about it.

But then what do you do if a guy resists arrest? How come cops aren't killing white ... Snip ....
We need to fix that race, starting with a pair of shears.
Did you see the black mom smacking her kid who was rioting? Even the black cop said "I wish we had more parents like her.

What he meant is he wishes we had more black parents like that.

Where was his father? Probably doesnt have one.

Watch they arrest the mom for assaulting her son. Lol
Good for that Mom of the Year. I'd like to take this opportunity to give a sign of appreciation to the good folks living in the riot area for their efforts in cleaning up after the thugs destroyed their homes and businesses. And kudos to the row of older men who formed a line in front of the police line to protect them from further harm.

Forum List

Back