BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

BTW are there only Islamist ministers in Baltimore helping out or is press just giving them all the coverage

Nutz does....He is ready...at least that's what he says

I HATE that kind of talk, even playing around, you and Nutz can stop now, thank you.
No...I am ready. I am PRAYING these racist teaper bitches try something.

Knock it off, tough guy! No killing white people AND THAT'S AN ORDER!!!

:laugh:
There are black teapers too. How dare you clam the teaper movement is a white only movement that is racist.

Vid to go along.... might be inconvenient though..............
Is it going to show *some* looting?

Fucking teapers.

Please start your race war...I am ready for you.
Dude, you'd be the first one to hide in your crawlspace.
Ready.....For what?.....You don't even know what would be coming at you.
How can you form a plan when uninformed?
Are you denying there has been rioting and looting in Baltimore?
Not denying anything at all. I am just speakng truth while you are making it into a race war thing. You are a racist teaper. A pussy. You are blinded by hate.

Please start your race war...I guarantee am ready. Hell, if you are so tough...why aren't you in Baltmore right now, starting your race war and protecting the cops. PUSSY.

Stop supporting thugs that destroy people property. it is wrong.
I am not supporting thugs. Your hate makes you blind to what is being said. No one is condoning these savages...I am simply condemning teaper racsm and hate.

Too complex for you to understand...I know.
THe tea party has NOTHING to do with the troubles in Baltimore.
You see for a multiple number of times black people committing random acts of wanton violence and destruction of property. In order to find cover, you lash out. The tea party and to lesser extent, Caucasians are your target.
Just stop it.. Don't bother arguing. You've been exposed.

Resorting to such name calling shows that you don't have a argument. Vile shit just like the thugs sacking that city.

You mean the same way that you wrongly assigned me a reprehensible and repugnant position on this matter? Fuck you, you racist shit-head.

I HATE that kind of talk, even playing around, you and Nutz can stop now, thank you.

There are black teapers too. How dare you clam the teaper movement is a white only movement that is racist.
Oy vey

Resorting to such name calling shows that you don't have a argument. Vile shit just like the thugs sacking that city.

You mean the same way that you wrongly assigned me a reprehensible and repugnant position on this matter? Fuck you, you racist shit-head.
Just like Liberals to deflect the issue that the majority of the Liberal animals only want to loot, rape, and murder... complete lawlessness.

Looks like the residents are mobilizing to protect their neighborhoods and the police using peaceful methods. In one instance three people, one in church vestments, positioned themselves between the police and the rioters and succeeded in defusing the rioters who were intent on attacking the police.

Fucking teapers.

Not denying anything at all. I am just speakng truth while you are making it into a race war thing. You are a racist teaper. A pussy. You are blinded by hate.

Please start your race war...I guarantee am ready. Hell, if you are so tough...why aren't you in Baltmore right now, starting your race war and protecting the cops. PUSSY.

I am not supporting thugs. Your hate makes you blind to what is being said. No one is condoning these savages...I am simply condemning teaper racsm and hate.

How bout you be the poor old black man needing meds but all the fucking animals destroyed the CVS? Imagine being in their shoes you racist sack of shit.
Another teaper, racist douche bag is tryng to create an argument for me. what a useless piece of shit. You fit in well at this hate site....they will support you at all turns.

Where did say that support the rioters...you racist fag?

Just like Liberals to deflect the issue that the majority of the Liberal animals only want to loot, rape, and murder... complete lawlessness.

Only the assholes that disregard the law and stability of their own city...Some like me pay taxes for the police and wish to live within a civilized society.

Fucking teapers.

THe tea party has NOTHING to do with the troubles in Baltimore.
You see for a multiple number of times black people committing random acts of wanton violence and destruction of property. In order to find cover, you lash out. The tea party and to lesser extent, Caucasians are your target.
Just stop it.. Don't bother arguing. You've been exposed.
:lol: Caucasians aren't my target you idiot fucking teaper. Your hate and racism is the target. what a teaper buffoon.

Teapers...how fucking pathetic.

Looks like the residents are mobilizing to protect their neighborhoods and the police using peaceful methods. In one instance three people, one in church vestments, positioned themselves between the police and the rioters and succeeded in defusing the rioters who were intent on attacking the police.
A Vietnam vet named Valentine put himself between rioters and the cops, explaining what they are doing is not right...he said it ain't about color cause he loves his country, loves his town and he's an American....

How bout you be the poor old black man needing meds but all the fucking animals destroyed the CVS? Imagine being in their shoes you racist sack of shit.
Another teaper, racist douche bag is tryng to create an argument for me. what a useless piece of shit. You fit in well at this hate site....they will support you at all turns.

How about you quit trying to protect these thugs and provide a solution? How can police stop these animals without lethal force?

this man is an Elected Representative of YOUR CITY. how proud this must make you. he tells you what all this is about and its not about "black lives"
people better wake up

SNIP:
Those rioters, in Cummings assessment, were mostly comprised of out-of-towners:

CUMMINGS: I've got to give it to the citizens of Baltimore. I was there all day, and it was very peaceful all day -- thousands of people. And then at the end, there were a few people who said, 'We're gonna turn this city down, we're gonna close it down.' And the next thing you know we had a few people –- mainly from out of town –- to come and to start beating up on police cars and throwing all kinds of projectiles. But for the most part, it could've been worse.

Then Cummings declared to Schieffer:

CUMMINGS: This whole police community relation situation, Bob, is the civil rights cause for this generation, no doubt about it. This thing here -- the cell phone with the camera -- this has caused a whole new situation where a lot of the police interaction with citizens is being recorded. That used to not be the case when you and I were growing up.

Cummings warned that if the police departments aren't taken apart, this situation will only get worse.
Rep. Cummings Downplays Baltimore Riots Truth Revolt

this is this administrations goal is. Put the police under the RULES of the Federal Government so they are beholden to THEM and NOT YOU

How about you quit trying to protect these thugs and provide a solution? How can police stop these animals without lethal force?
Again, a pussy teaper is trying to assign an argument for me. Where oh where did try to protect these thugs. Hell, f you really look hard enough on USMB...you can fund where I call for all of them to be eliminated. But you are a racist and too stupid to understand complex arguments. Go play with the other racist teapers...I hear they are having a meeting tonight. Don't forget your hood .

how bout killing mixed race..?
Only if it has a little wetback.

[/QUOTE]
Don't forget your hood .[/QUOTE]

20120321_165857.jpg

Forum List

Back