Breaking: Romney Might Pick Palin Early In Race For VP Pick!!!

Ohh please pick Palin.
I need some laughs.
The church of Palintology needs some donations as well.
Well if he does pick her the media has vetted her, her 24 thousand emails and kids so in essence she would be a clean as a whistle. Rubio and Jindal on the other hand would be dealt a onslaught of false allegations from the state run media on behalf of Obama. They wouldn't be able to take the heat.

Ohh please pick Palin.
I need some laughs.
Well if he does pick her the media has vetted her, her 24 thousand emails and kids so in essence she would be a clean as a whistle. Rubio and Jindal on the other hand would be dealt a onslaught of false allegations from the state run media on behalf of Obama. They wouldn't be able to take the heat.

Please, you think she wouldnt have an onslaught of false allegations as well? When the heck have they had a legitimate allegation against a Republican nominee for President or Vice President?

CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube

532.gif

Of course you would pick two liberals who hate and disrespect Palin, but seriously, she can raise money.
Yeah......in the back-seat of a rented-car!!!!!!

prostitution+prostitute+prostitutes+hooker+call+girl+callgirl.jpg

So, she is no different than Obama.

If Romney pick Palin as a running mate, I will not vote in this election and I'm serious about that. I don't like her one bit and I don't trust her. It would be a huge mistake if he picks her to be Vice President.

Just heard on the radio from the guy filling in for Michael Savage and here is just breaking news on Drudge Report being released in this link that Romney intends to name a VP pick early in order to raise more funds. Palin isn't mentioned in the article just released:

Romney may name running mate early in election race | Reuters

The guy filling in for Savage, Jeff Kuhner (spelling?), just stated he was told that by a insider source about the pic and that it would be the smartest move to pick Palin because Romney just doesn't have the backbone to attack Obama viciously like Palin who is a pro at doing it. He said she envokes patriotism, exitement about America's exceptionalism and love for America's military and that she has the ability to draw massive crowds and envoke passion in the base. He stated she has been vetted already and she will attack the media which Romney flat out isn't doing. People like Hannity, Limbaugh and other conservative radio hosts have been hammering Romney on not fighting back against Obama. Kuhner stated that she could teach Romney a lesson how to stand up for himself and fight and he hinted that Ann Romney hinted that a woman was a possibility just last week. I think this is the route he will take if he wants to raise money. Jindal and Rubio are lightweights compared to Palin. I think for Romney, this would be a smart move. Palin will whip Obama's ass all over the place on the campaign trail like she did during the 2010 midterm elections. Stay tuned.

I truly hope that he picks Sarah Palin for his running mate!

Just heard on the radio from the guy filling in for Michael Savage and here is just breaking news on Drudge Report being released in this link that Romney intends to name a VP pick early in order to raise more funds. Palin isn't mentioned in the article just released:

Romney may name running mate early in election race | Reuters

The guy filling in for Savage, Jeff Kuhner (spelling?), just stated he was told that by a insider source about the pic and that it would be the smartest move to pick Palin because Romney just doesn't have the backbone to attack Obama viciously like Palin who is a pro at doing it. He said she envokes patriotism, exitement about America's exceptionalism and love for America's military and that she has the ability to draw massive crowds and envoke passion in the base. He stated she has been vetted already and she will attack the media which Romney flat out isn't doing. People like Hannity, Limbaugh and other conservative radio hosts have been hammering Romney on not fighting back against Obama. Kuhner stated that she could teach Romney a lesson how to stand up for himself and fight and he hinted that Ann Romney hinted that a woman was a possibility just last week. I think this is the route he will take if he wants to raise money. Jindal and Rubio are lightweights compared to Palin. I think for Romney, this would be a smart move. Palin will whip Obama's ass all over the place on the campaign trail like she did during the 2010 midterm elections. Stay tuned.

DO it MITTENS!

Ohh please pick Palin.
I need some laughs.

Really? Clean as a whistle?

Why did she quit only halfway into her governorship?

Ohh please pick Palin.
I need some laughs.

Because sleazy liberals were filing bogus ethics complaints against her 24/7. Wear cold weather gear with a company logo? Ethics complaint! Post a news release on the state website? Ethics complaint!

When the unending stream of crap interfered with her ability to govern the state she did the honorable thing and resigned.

Because sleazy liberals were filing bogus ethics complaints against her 24/7. Wear cold weather gear with a company logo? Ethics complaint! Post a news release on the state website? Ethics complaint!

When the unending stream of crap interfered with her ability to govern the state she did the honorable thing and resigned.

You mean......................she quit because she was scared.

She also saw a way to make a couple of bucks by going on a book tour at about the same time.

Nothing like a whore (Palin) who shows their true colors.

Forum List

Back