BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.
Retire for christs sake !

Less than 6 months....
Pancreatic cancer is 100% fatal....

Jo
Does she have pancreatic cancer? I didnt know that.

No, she has a common stomach virus. He's talking out his ass.

As I said at the beginning --- somebody calling in sick isn't "breaking news".

Calling in dead is though.

Jo

If you could, y'know go ahead and demonstrate for us that'd be great. :popcorn:

It's all moot.
Trump will replace her with yet another Establishment coddling, liberal voting pick.
Trump has yet to put anyone on the SCOTUS who values the Constitution above all else.

Don't just bloviate......and don't be lazy.........research for yourself.
That would be Trey Gowdy. People hate him because he preaches the Constitution. lololol!

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.

Less than 6 months....

Jo

Jo
I've heard of some homeopathic remedies that puts pancreatic cancer at bay.

Food to fight naturally from Pancreatic Cancer | Turmeric Cure

13 Foods That Could Lower Your Risk of Cancer

Natural Remedies and Herbs for Pancreatic Cancer
Certain pancreatic cancer herbs and supplements may help prevent the cancer, ease the symptoms, and slow the progression. Start by trying these pancreatic cancer alternative treatments.

• Grape Seed Extract - Grape seed extract is a pancreatic cancer natural treatment that works as an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant to help control pancreatic inflammation and fight cancer. Take this pancreatic cancer herbal cure daily in capsule form.
  • Turmeric - This pancreatic cancer alternative treatment features anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Simply adding this spice to your diet may help prevent cancer.7
  • Cat’s Claw - This pancreatic cancer herbal cure reduces inflammation and boosts the immune system. Take the supplement daily to reap its benefits.
  • Green Tea - Green tea can be used as a pancreatic cancer natural treatment and preventative supplement. It’s packed with antioxidants, which help fight and prevent cancer. Studies have shown that people who drink green tea are less likely to develop pancreatic cancer.8
References
  1. Pancreatic cancer: Overview | Cancer Council Victoria
  2. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pancreatic-cancer/basics/causes/con-20028153
  3. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pancreatic-cancer/basics/definition/con-20028153
  4. What Causes Pancreatic Cancer?
  5. Turmeric spice could have cured pancreatic cancer that killed Steve Jobs, suggests oncologist
  6. Page Is No Longer Available

This is the reason the democrats were forced to move up their impeachment timeline......they wanted to initiate this closer to the election, but with ginsburg ill, and the other lefty on the court age 81, they want to try to keep Trump from appointing 2 more Justices if the need comes up.

While that may be a secondary reason, the main reason is the Urraine corrupt in the 2016 election.
The state dept went crazy when just a fraction of the malfeasance was uncovered.

Less than 6 months....

Jo

Jo

Certain pancreatic cancer herbs and supplements may help prevent the cancer, ease the symptoms, and slow the progression. Start by trying these pancreatic cancer alternative treatments.

• Grape Seed Extract - Grape seed extract is a pancreatic cancer natural treatment that works as an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant to help control pancreatic inflammation and fight cancer. Take this pancreatic cancer herbal cure daily in capsule form.
  • Turmeric - This pancreatic cancer alternative treatment features anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Simply adding this spice to your diet may help prevent cancer.7
  • Cat’s Claw - This pancreatic cancer herbal cure reduces inflammation and boosts the immune system. Take the supplement daily to reap its benefits.
  • Green Tea - Green tea can be used as a pancreatic cancer natural treatment and preventative supplement. It’s packed with antioxidants, which help fight and prevent cancer. Studies have shown that people who drink green tea are less likely to develop pancreatic cancer.8
References
  2. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pancreatic-cancer/basics/causes/con-20028153
  3. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pancreatic-cancer/basics/definition/con-20028153
  5. Turmeric spice could have cured pancreatic cancer that killed Steve Jobs, suggests oncologist

Since pancreatic cancer is so deadly because the symptoms don't show till it is essentially untreatable...why don't they include a screen at yearly physicals....does it cost a lot? Vs. the Cost of trying to save the life?

It's all moot.
Trump will replace her with yet another Establishment coddling, liberal voting pick.
Trump has yet to put anyone on the SCOTUS who values the Constitution above all else.

That would be Trey Gowdy. People hate him because he preaches the Constitution. lololol!

While Trey would be fine
It won't be trey.

It's all moot.

While Trey would be fine
It won't be trey.
Yeh, Trey Gowdy doesn't please politicians very well. However, he does tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but letting the chips fall where they may, kind of like the present Attorney General William Barr.

And heaven help the Democrats if Trey ever gets a Supreme Court spot. Their false narratives will face utmost scrutiny if that should happen. :whip:

On the other hand, if Democrats ever got the Christian religion back, they wouldn't be facing a Supreme Court hearing, most likely, unless their former colleagues decided to pull a Christine Blasey-Ford on 'em. :spinner::laughing0301:

Less than 6 months....

Jo

Jo

References

Since pancreatic cancer is so deadly because the symptoms don't show till it is essentially untreatable...why don't they include a screen at yearly physicals....does it cost a lot? Vs. the Cost of trying to save the life?
Apparently you didn't know Tumeric can wipe out pancreatic cancer including reversing it early on by not following the links. Not all man-made chemicals can beat cancer better than 5,000 year-old Chinese cures. But doctors in America are not too keen on non-American medicine cures, since nobody teaches them about traditional horse doctor cures nor Chinese medical/homeopathic remedies that cost pennies, not million$.

This is the reason the democrats were forced to move up their impeachment timeline......they wanted to initiate this closer to the election, but with ginsburg ill, and the other lefty on the court age 81, they want to try to keep Trump from appointing 2 more Justices if the need comes up.

While that may be a secondary reason, the main reason is the Urraine corrupt in the 2016 election.
The state dept went crazy when just a fraction of the malfeasance was uncovered.

Tell us more about this "Urraine corrupt". News from Uranus is hard to come by.

Tell us more about this "Urraine corrupt". News from Uranus is hard to come by.
No one wants news about ur anus, trust me.

Less than 6 months....

Jo

Jo

References

I think the one that's most intriguing on that list is "Page is No Longer Available" ;)

I jos' keedin' :)

Lotta people swear by turmeric. That's good since I have a steady input of it from all the curries I make for din-din. :)

It's all moot.

While Trey would be fine
It won't be trey.
Yeh, Trey Gowdy doesn't please politicians very well. However, he does tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but letting the chips fall where they may, kind of like the present Attorney General William Barr.

And heaven help the Democrats if Trey ever gets a Supreme Court spot. Their false narratives will face utmost scrutiny if that should happen. :whip:

On the other hand, if Democrats ever got the Christian religion back, they wouldn't be facing a Supreme Court hearing, most likely, unless their former colleagues decided to pull a Christine Blasey-Ford on 'em. :spinner::laughing0301:

OMG it just occurred to me that I might be related.

Trés Gaudé ? I have distant relatives named Gaudé :eek-52:

Less than 6 months....

Jo

Jo

References

I think the one that's most intriguing on that list is "Page is No Longer Available" ;)

Lotta people swear by turmeric. That's good since I have a steady input of it from all the curries I make for din-din. :)
Things change. My bad. I love curry, but it takes a skilled chef to make it sing. ;)

Less than 6 months....

Jo

Jo

References
I've bee sprouting and eating broccoli sprouts. Theres a lot of good information out on it. Broccoli must be eaten raw to be effective

Jo

References

Things change. My bad. I love curry, but it takes a skilled chef to make it sing. ;)

You rang? :D

My kitchen is my laboratory. Every time, it's different. :thup:

Less than 6 months....

Jo

Jo

References
I've bee sprouting and eating broccoli sprouts. Theres a lot of good information out on it. Broccoli must be eaten raw to be effective

Broccoli sprouts are another fine cancer fighter. Whenever my local stupormarket puts some on sale I grab some and use them to make rice paper rolls with shredded cabbage, onion, carrot, and a little seafood. Yum.

Jo

References

Broccoli sprouts are another fine cancer fighter. Whenever my local stupormarket puts some on sale I grab some and use them to make rice paper rolls with shredded cabbage, onion, carrot, and a little seafood. Yum.
Sprouts? You mean germinated seeds yes? Not the same as the actual veggy..... ( Asking a question)

Jo

Forum List

Back