Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Don't go there, man.

I already told you, try that racist bullshit on me and I'll tear you apart.

No mercy.

You know, for someone who claims to hate bootlickers you're the biggest bootlicker on the planet.

Typical leftard hypocrite.
You won't do a damn thing, but run that DS. Naw fuck boy nowhere near a boot licker, that's why you are mad.

You won't do a damn thing, but run that DS. Naw fuck boy nowhere near a boot licker, that's why you are mad.
You lick leftard ass.

You lick the ass of the lemming in front of you.

If you didn't, you'd be on the same side as the Asians. They did as much if not more to build this country than you did, and they were equally abused.

Do you hear them whining?

NO, you don't.

You see them WORKING, is what you see.

You see them slaving to send their kids to good schools, as distinct from failing to show up on parents day.

The whining is a load of bullshit, brought up you by your leftard plantation masters. YOU LICK THEIR BOOTS. Yes you do. You perpetuate THEIR image of you, as inferior and incapable. And you enable their bullshit by whining about it.

Go do something productive. Make a record or something. Create something that someone else wants. No one wants to hear you whine, and no one's gonna listen to it.

You didn't study and had a low SAT and they still let your pasty ass in.
What the hell is wrong with you?! The problem was that black applicants were getting accepted with grades and scores SIGNIFICANTLY lower than whites and Asians who were rejected!

Now there’s been some progress in prohibiting different standards depending on a person’s skin tone. And you are OBJECTING to the removal of race as a factor in who gets in and who gets out? That was the very epitome of racism!

The fact that you cannot comprehend such a basic concept and yet you say you are a college graduate is a hint as to how lenient colleges were when it came to admitting black applicants. Even your grammar makes you sound uneducated.

Go hee haw somewhere else Jackass, your bullshit has gotten boring.
You and your fan candycorn can go fluff each other you uneducated, retarded, cowardly racist puke. Your unconditional surrender and admission that you’re nothing but a lowlife racist hood rat is noted. Remain jealous of educated blacks and Asians boy.

What the hell is wrong with you?! The problem was that black applicants were getting accepted with grades and scores SIGNIFICANTLY lower than whites and Asians who were rejected!
Based on what? How many white applicants were being accepted with significantly lower scores, you keep running from that question.
Now there’s been some progress in prohibiting different standards depending on a person’s skin tone. And you are OBJECTING to the removal of race as a factor in who gets in and who gets out? That was the very epitome of racism!
No, all that has happened is we can go back to the Good Ole Days. Race has always been a factor, isn't that the reason black folks were being denied opportunities for so many years. Why aren't you bitching about getting rid of legacy applicants? Is it because the majority of those are whites and there are definitely more of those than there is any AA for black folks.
The fact that you cannot comprehend such a basic concept and yet you say you are a college graduate is a hint as to how lenient colleges were when it came to admitting black applicants. Even your grammar makes you sound uneducated.[/qute]
I am trying to grasp the concept that you concentrate on black folks so hard, while in denial of all of the unqualified whites that get in. Did any of the Justices say that whites were actually being discriminated against?

Based on what? How many white applicants were being accepted with significantly lower scores, you keep running from that question.

No, all that has happened is we can go back to the Good Ole Days. Race has always been a factor, isn't that the reason black folks were being denied opportunities for so many years. Why aren't you bitching about getting rid of legacy applicants? Is it because the majority of those are whites and there are definitely more of those than there is any AA for black folks.
I’ve answered all that before. For someone denying that blacks got in ahead of whites who were their academic superiors, you sure are objecting to a ruling that now won’t allow colleges to favor blacks over whites.

I’ve answered all that before. For someone denying that blacks got in ahead of whites who were their academic superiors, you sure are objecting to a ruling that now won’t allow colleges to favor blacks over whites.
So tell me Lisa, you think black folks were being given a fair opportunity before AA was created and you think white women were being given a fair opportunity before AA was created. You probably are also one of those folks who will tell us that the 64 CRA was also unnecessary.

You don't have a problem with whites having favored over black folks when it comes to colleges.

I told you yesterday, go hee haw somewhere else Jackass.
And i told you and your fluffer to try to make me BOY. You have done nothing but cry that Asians are smarter than you. Not their fault that you’re a lazy good for nothing bum who couldn't get into school because you were too lazy to do the work. Go lick more boots and coon for your Dem masters some more you pathetic racist.

So tell me Lisa, you think black folks were being given a fair opportunity before AA was created and you think white women were being given a fair opportunity before AA was created. You probably are also one of those folks who will tell us that the 64 CRA was also unnecessary.

You don't have a problem with whites having favored over black folks when it comes to colleges.
That hasn’t been the case for two generations. For the past 40+ years, blacks have been favored over whites. NEITHER approach was right, as they both were racist.

The SCOTUS put a stop to race-based decisions. For someone who screams racism all the time, you sure were supporting it when it went against whites and Asians.

That hasn’t been the case for two generations. For the past 40+ years, blacks have been favored over whites. NEITHER approach was right, as they both were racist.
Why do you keep repeating that same lie, it is a fact that black folks are still on the receiving end of racism and discrimination in this country. You can't ever post anything to back up that lie, all you keep giving is your weak ass opinion.

The SCOTUS put a stop to race-based decisions. For someone who screams racism all the time, you sure were supporting it when it went against whites and Asians.
Please explain how the SCOTUS stopped race-based decisions, all it does is take us back to the 60s when racial discrimination was running rampant.

Forum List

Back