BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Fox News is reporting the shooter is a resident of Baltimore Maryland who traveled to Florida for the event.

Pretty sure Maryland has every one of those gun control laws on the books, including Universal Background Checks (background checks for all private sales), permits for all handguns, and 100% handgun registration...

Yep...every one of them...Gun laws in Maryland - Wikipedia
Maryland is very restrictive and apparently their state patrol has license plate readers that allows the patrol officers to ascertain who has a carry permit and who doesn't before or even ever coming in direct contact with the registered owner of the vehicle. If I recall correctly it's may issue requiring good cause and then only to residents.

True. I've seen a motorist parked at a Wawa gas island fined for an expired driver's license. Also true. "Because I want a permit" is not necessarily a justifiable reason.

But but but, they have guns in America ?
How did this happen ?
Someone from England did it.
It was too hard for them to get a gun there

Untrue. The UK has seen a 22% increase in knife crime and 11% rise in gun crime during 2017, even though firearms are impossible for most people to obtain.

Surge in knife and gun crime in England and Wales

Surge....

From your source:

Gun crime rose to 6,604 offences.

Wow..6,604 in the entire nation; not deaths; just gun offences.

To put that in perspective.... according to Gunviolence.org; in the US we've had only 283 incidents of gun violence. 283 incidents...sounds good until you know that it was 283 incidents in the last 72 hours!!!!. In about 3 weeks, we have as many incidents of gun violence as their entire nation has in a whole year.

Most officials here would love to have that sort of "surge"

Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

Nothing to see it is white Americans with guns and have little emotional problems......but but but also England has gun problem...!!!
Americans must thank the Lord that their murder rates are only 10 times greater than the UK. Or nywhere else in the civilised world.

Does not make the person any more dead dumbfuck. Nobody has the right to kill anyone....fuck you people cannot really be this stupid
Illegal aliens have no right to be here, end of story

No shit sherlock...and nobody has the right to murder someone....
… And since we have a open southern border lot of unnecessary murder is going on.

This is true, this is why I have been calling for the troops in Europe to be brought home and to defend our border like our military is supposed to do.

Now, you were doing fine in this thread until you decide to go full retard right there! ^^^^^^^

I am sorry you are too stupid to realize that the job of our military is to defend this country. Perhaps it is time for you to change your screen name.

perp = white, male, Jewish; gotta build a wall around New England to keep the Jews in. Trump will get 'er done.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

nope; I'm at work right now. I work in the ER. Don't get in an auto accident & have them bring you to me.
No you don't. Hospitals block employees from using internet sites not related to healthcare. They bog down their systems.

why am I doing this on my I phone then?
Ah. So basically a typical liberal. Ignoring your work and just showing up to collect a paycheck. I'm surprised you don't work for the government.

working in an ER is probably just a bit like working for the government; we only get real busy when someone shows up sick, all bloody, or half dead so, we're not constantly trying to save the world.

If you show up in my ER you will probably never receive any help if you get political with the staff.

perp = white, male, Jewish; gotta build a wall around New England to keep the Jews in. Trump will get 'er done.

nope; I'm at work right now. I work in the ER. Don't get in an auto accident & have them bring you to me.
No you don't. Hospitals block employees from using internet sites not related to healthcare. They bog down their systems.

BTW hospital employees texting on the job is a grounds for termination.

LOL, I'm shaking in my scrubs.

Doesn’t matter who the fuck he hated.

He went and shot up some people for basically no reason and that it sickening.
The question remains: What can we as a country do to try and stop it from happening again, which sadly, it more than likely will.

Oh and your fucking bullshit “ mass shooting” reference is disgusting, can you imagine the families involved? The utter devastation off losing a loved one? Huh bud?
Why don’t you go fuck yourself

yes it does matter who he hates

you claiming it is not a mass shooting retard
Did he shoot those people and himself because of their political views? I don't think so. In this case, it makes NO difference who he supported or didn't.
Yet another thread ruined by rightwingers trying to use ANY excuse to throw shit at the left.

BTW hospital employees texting on the job is a grounds for termination.

LOL, I'm shaking in my scrubs.
No you aren't. Since you don't work for a hospital.

Ah. So basically a typical liberal. Ignoring your work and just showing up to collect a paycheck. I'm surprised you don't work for the government.

If you show up in my ER you will probably never receive any help if you get political with the staff.

Except that would be illegal.

You don't work in a hospital

Illegal aliens have no right to be here, end of story

No shit sherlock...and nobody has the right to murder someone....
… And since we have a open southern border lot of unnecessary murder is going on.

This is true, this is why I have been calling for the troops in Europe to be brought home and to defend our border like our military is supposed to do.

Now, you were doing fine in this thread until you decide to go full retard right there! ^^^^^^^

I am sorry you are too stupid to realize that the job of our military is to defend this country. Perhaps it is time for you to change your screen name.

surgical!

Bozo also wouldn't be allowed to text all night while working the ER.

Hospitals are very serious about HIPPA violations as well as ethic violations.

I dealt with bozo on another thread....full of it

I dealt with bozo on another thread....full of it
Yep a sock.

The question remains: What can we as a country do to try and stop it from happening again, which sadly, it more than likely will.

Oh and your fucking bullshit “ mass shooting” reference is disgusting, can you imagine the families involved? The utter devastation off losing a loved one? Huh bud?

Did he shoot those people and himself because of their political views? I don't think so. In this case, it makes NO difference who he supported or didn't.
Yet another thread ruined by rightwingers trying to use ANY excuse to throw shit at the left.

yes it is important obviously he was a hater

and most likely another leftist whack job

--LOL

most hospitals if not all have two internet systems a secure one that is only hospital related

and

a general population system which anyone can use and any site will come up

--LOL

most hospitals if not all have two internet systems a secure one that is only hospital related

and

a general population system which anyone can use and any site will come up

Yes; isn't that amazing what technology can do?

yes it is important obviously he was a hater

and most likely another leftist whack job
He was a whack job, alright, but it had nothing to do with his politics. YOU are being something of a whack job yourself, insisting that this has any relevance.

These shootings? How do we stop them.... in this case he was in a gun free zone.... get rid of those, law abiding gun owners left their guns at home, the bad guy didn't.

Nothing to see it is white Americans with guns and have little emotional problems......but but but also England has gun problem...!!!

actually, more whites have guns but commit less gun crime....fewer minorities have guns but commit more gun crime....so you don't know what you are talking about. And gun crime is going up in England, it is going down here, in the U.S.

Forum List

Back