BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Fox News is reporting the shooter is a resident of Baltimore Maryland.

Pretty sure Maryland has every one of those gun control laws on the books, including Universal Background Checks (background checks for all private sales).

Yep...every one of them...Gun laws in Maryland - Wikipedia

perp = white, male, Jewish; gotta build a wall around New England to keep the Jews in. Trump will get 'er done.

Pretty sure Maryland has every one of those gun control laws on the books, including Universal Background Checks (background checks for all private sales).

perp = white, male, Jewish; gotta build a wall around New England to keep the Jews in. Trump will get 'er done.

Do you have any fucking clue where New England is?

Did you notice the "If" in the "if he was underage," and the democrat gun free zone is exactly that....

All I did was point out the "if" was wrong.

Where is your source that the Jacksonville Landing is a gun free zone? I lived in Jacksonville for about 14 years and do not recall the Landing having any such rules, but it has been a while.

It was reported by Truth About Guns website who posted the landings rules...

Site of Jacksonville Mass Shooting is a Designated Gun-Free Zone - The Truth About Guns

public events such as concerts, festivals, etc. As is the case in well over 90% of mass shootings, the Jacksonville Landing is a gun-free zone.

Here’s the relevant section from the Landing’s rules of conduct:

Thank you for providing that info, but they left out the last line:

A violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the property or other legal action as Property Management deems appropriate.

Conceal carry on their property and they will ask you to leave if they find you carrying a gun. Wow! That is so scary!

Also, the Landing usually had so many Duval County Sheriff Deputies there, you don't need to carry. In fact, the Sheriff's office is located just down the street from the Landing. I have been to both places many times.

My state's concealed carry laws have a similar policy. A private business can post their facility as "No Weapons Allowed" but getting caught violating that is only a simple trespassing ticket if you refuse to leave. I usually ignore those since I'm carrying a Glock 19 in a Milt Sparks holster. Even with two spare magazines on the other side, it's not even visible with a short-sleeved summer shirt on.

I will not carry in a post office, police station, courthouse, or on public school grounds though. That's asking for trouble.

I typically don't CC in a bar because typically that is illegal & when I'm drinking I tend to shoot pretty much anything that moves

Our law allows me to carry in a bar, as long as I'm not drinking anything alcoholic. We don't have that pesky "printing" stipulation either. Some states you get in trouble if someone can see the outline of your carry weapon in your shirt.

I have a question....I am hearing there was a drill....where the shooting took place...there was a training at the time this shooting took place.

Can anybody confirm or deny this? Thanks

Apparent picture of shooter from a previous Madden game win...

173_C18_D7_BC06_4_B07_8_EEF_59_BA8543_BC13.jpg

Congrats to David Katz, the Madden 17 Bills Championship winner!

Thanks for following along, Bills fans. https://t.co/YHJHzlFElc pic.twitter.com/incdEhLxkT

Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) February 27, 2017

lewis on Twitter

The entire landing where the shooting took place is a "gun-free zone" BTW. The shooter was also not old enough to legally posses a handgun so once again, the laws failed.

He was 24.

Where are you hearing that? Last I heard he was a few days away from his 21st birthday.

Of course, that could have been bad information.

• Authorities tentatively identified the suspect as 24-year-old David Katz from Baltimore. He allegedly used a handgun in the shooting.
Shooting at Jacksonville, Florida video game tournament: what we know
With a laser sight.

Do you have any fucking clue where New England is?

yeah; right next door to the barn you reside in

Our law allows me to carry in a bar, as long as I'm not drinking anything alcoholic. We don't have that pesky "printing" stipulation either. Some states you get in trouble if someone can see the outline of your carry weapon in your shirt.

Missouri is the same...plus, with a CCW permit, you can open carry regardless of local ordinances, so printing is also a non-issue.

Were they having a drill in Jacksonville too??

Curious minds want to know....

Training at the time of the shooting, media reports.

Yes? No?

Please comfirm

I have a question....I am hearing there was a drill....where the shooting took place...there was a training at the time this shooting took place.

Can anybody confirm or deny this? Thanks

Read that somewhere but can't remember where.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

nope; I'm at work right now. I work in the ER. Don't get in an auto accident & have them bring you to me.
No you don't. Hospitals block employees from using internet sites not related to healthcare. They bog down their systems.

why am I doing this on my I phone then?

Isn't it past your bedtime?

nope; I'm at work right now. I work in the ER. Don't get in an auto accident & have them bring you to me.
No you don't. Hospitals block employees from using internet sites not related to healthcare. They bog down their systems.

why am I doing this on my I phone then?
Ah. So basically a typical liberal. Ignoring your work and just showing up to collect a paycheck. I'm surprised you don't work for the government.

It is not “open”. Have u ever crossed our borders ?

"Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US"

That wasn't a river he crossed. That was pigsh!t. I saw that pile once before.

PIG_02_LS0030_01_P.JPG

The thing I don't see is the Mexicans. If it's so easy to cross there, where are they?

All I saw was a criminal pig. Someone even dressed it up to look like a man Obama had killed when Republicans couldn't figure out how.

Training at the time of the shooting, media reports.

Yes? No?

Please comfirm

Found it:

"Prior to the Jacksonville Mass Shooting there was a "Training Session" in the same area."

Forum List

Back