BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

Why are there always drills when these shootings happen?

Strange....

perp = white, male, Jewish; gotta build a wall around New England to keep the Jews in. Trump will get 'er done.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

nope; I'm at work right now. I work in the ER. Don't get in an auto accident & have them bring you to me.
No you don't. Hospitals block employees from using internet sites not related to healthcare. They bog down their systems.

why am I doing this on my I phone then?
BTW hospital employees texting on the job is a grounds for termination.

wondered why the leftists stopped talking about this "mass shooting"

turns out the shooter was a rabid anti trump supporter

a member of anti trump resistance

Doesn’t matter who the fuck he hated.

He went and shot up some people for basically no reason and that it sickening.
The question remains: What can we as a country do to try and stop it from happening again, which sadly, it more than likely will.

Oh and your fucking bullshit “ mass shooting” reference is disgusting, can you imagine the families involved? The utter devastation off losing a loved one? Huh bud?
Why don’t you go fuck yourself

... the gunman was believed to be 24-year-old David Katz of Baltimore, who was in Florida for the gaming tournament ...

-----

Some crazy Jew that did this? ... WTF ... :(

The question remains: What can we as a country do to try and stop it from happening again, which sadly, it more than likely will.

Oh and your fucking bullshit “ mass shooting” reference is disgusting, can you imagine the families involved? The utter devastation off losing a loved one? Huh bud?

Yes, it is sickening. And it is LEFTISTS, for the most part, who are the hateful pricks engaging in the violence. Clean your own fucking house!

wondered why the leftists stopped talking about this "mass shooting"

turns out the shooter was a rabid anti trump supporter

a member of anti trump resistance

I know! I agree! ^^

But then

What can you expect from the Mockingbird Media .....the Clown/ CIA media

It's all expected regurgitated vomit from them.

We know who they are! .......They are scum losers!

yes it does matter who he hates

you claiming it is not a mass shooting retard

Yes, it is sickening. And it is LEFTISTS, for the most part, who are the hateful pricks engaging in the violence. Clean your own fucking house!

well i am going to continue to point it out

because almost always that turns out to be the case

But but but, they have guns in America ?
How did this happen ?

Solve your knife problem and gun problem first before you start worrying about ours. I feel much much safer walking in my multi racial neighborhood then I would walking in London. Plus the food is so bad there you could starve a fly.

yes it does matter who he hates

you claiming it is not a mass shooting retard
?

How did this happen ?

Solve your knife problem and gun problem first before you start worrying about ours. I feel much much safer walking in my multi racial neighborhood then I would walking in London. Plus the food is so bad there you could starve a fly.

not likely

the criminals have no problem what so ever obtaining firearms in the UK

How did this happen ?

not likely

Their citizens are screwed. i wonder how much it will take for them to start demanding guns to protect themselves?

How did this happen ?

not likely

Their citizens are screwed. i wonder how much it will take for them to start demanding guns to protect themselves?

they are already working on it

The Home Gunsmith

Nothing to see it is white Americans with guns and have little emotional problems......but but but also England has gun problem...!!!

And that has nothing to do with their gun control laws.... you see that...right?
It's their firearm homicide rate that has to do with their gun control laws. A fraction of that of the US.

Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the U.S. gun-related murder rate is 25 times higher.[71] Although it has half the population of the other 22 nations combined, the U.S. had 82 percent of all gun deaths, 90 percent of all women killed with guns, 91 percent of children under 14 and 92 percent of young people between ages 15 and 24 killed with guns.[71] In 2010, gun violence cost U.S. taxpayers approximately $516 million in direct hospital costs.[72]
https://en.wikipedia.org

Seems reasonable.

Rate of gun injuries drops 20% during NRA conventions, study finds

https://www.theguardian.com

The largest drops were among men in states with high gun-ownership rates and people who resided in the state hosting the convention [...]

Gun injuries nationally have declined by 20% during the convention in previous years, according to the study. The largest reductions were observed among men, in the south and west, in states with high gun-ownership rates, and among people who resided in the state hosting the convention. [...]

Drawing on private insurance claims for the years 2007-2015, researchers compared the rate of injuries from guns during the convention with rates during identical days three weeks before and three weeks after the convention.

Gun injuries on non-convention days occurred at a rate of 1.49 per 100,000 people, compared with 1.19 per 100,000 on convention dates, the study found.

The declines were measurable despite the fact that convention attendees represent a very small proportion of gun owners overall.[...]

How could such a small proportion of gun owners nationally have a measurable impact on gun injuries?

The answer may lie in the fact that NRA members carry, handle and use their guns more frequently than others. According to a July 2017 Pew Research study of gun owners, 53% of NRA members said they “have a gun that is loaded and easily accessible to them at all times”, versus 34% of non-members, while “NRA members are twice as likely to say they carry a gun with them outside of their home all or most of the time” (44% v 22%).

“My speculation, though I don’t have data on the actual empirical distribution of gun use among gun owners, is that the majority of gun owners either never or very rarely discharge their firearm,” said Jena in an email to the Guardian. “In contrast, the top 2% of gun users, who might disproportionately comprise the convention-going population, are probably much heavier users.”

Fox News is reporting the shooter is a resident of Baltimore Maryland who traveled to Florida for the event.

Pretty sure Maryland has every one of those gun control laws on the books, including Universal Background Checks (background checks for all private sales), permits for all handguns, and 100% handgun registration...

Yep...every one of them...Gun laws in Maryland - Wikipedia
Maryland is very restrictive and apparently their state patrol has license plate readers that allows the patrol officers to ascertain who has a carry permit and who doesn't before or even ever coming in direct contact with the registered owner of the vehicle. If I recall correctly it's may issue requiring good cause and then only to residents.

Forum List

Back