BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

And that has nothing to do with their gun control laws.... you see that...right?
It's their firearm homicide rate that has to do with their gun control laws. A fraction of that of the US.

Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the U.S. gun-related murder rate is 25 times higher.[71] Although it has half the population of the other 22 nations combined, the U.S. had 82 percent of all gun deaths, 90 percent of all women killed with guns, 91 percent of children under 14 and 92 percent of young people between ages 15 and 24 killed with guns.[71] In 2010, gun violence cost U.S. taxpayers approximately $516 million in direct hospital costs.[72]
https://en.wikipedia.org

No.... their criminals have more guns now than before, they don't use them to commit murder, you doofus. Gun crime was up 43% the year before last in london up 23% across england and wales, that means, doofus, that their criminals are getting more guns and using them to commit crimes.... they just don't murder their victims. Meanwhile, our gun murder rate over the last 25 years is down 49% as more Americans own and carry guns....showing again that you don't know what you are talking about.

I'll bet he was on prescribed psychiatric drugs. If he wasn't, I'll donate a hundred bucks to the first person's cause who responds to my offer.

So far, I think about 85 percent or so of these modern mass shooters have been on them.

But but but, they have guns in America ?
How did this happen ?
Someone from England did it.
It was too hard for them to get a gun there

Untrue. The UK has seen a 22% increase in knife crime and 11% rise in gun crime during 2017, even though firearms are impossible for most people to obtain.

Surge in knife and gun crime in England and Wales

Surge....

From your source:

Gun crime rose to 6,604 offences.

Wow..6,604 in the entire nation; not deaths; just gun offences.

To put that in perspective.... according to Gunviolence.org; in the US we've had only 283 incidents of gun violence. 283 incidents...sounds good until you know that it was 283 incidents in the last 72 hours!!!!. In about 3 weeks, we have as many incidents of gun violence as their entire nation has in a whole year.

Most officials here would love to have that sort of "surge"

Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

And on the other side of that? Americans use their legal guns 2.4 million times a year to stop violent crime, including rape, robbery and murder as well as mass public shootings.... and as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate has gone down 72%......while in England it went up 23%, in a country that banned and confiscated guns....up 42% in London all by itself...with violent crime skyrocketing all over their country.

Nothing to see it is white Americans with guns and have little emotional problems......but but but also England has gun problem...!!!
Americans must thank the Lord that their murder rates are only 10 times greater than the UK. Or nywhere else in the civilised world.

No... you can thank the democrats and their criminal justice policies that keep putting violent, known, repeat offenders back on the streets in the cities they control...that is our issue, not guns. You are about to see the same thing in Britain as they keep letting violent monsters our of their prisons too..

And that has nothing to do with their gun control laws.... you see that...right?
It's their firearm homicide rate that has to do with their gun control laws. A fraction of that of the US.

Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the U.S. gun-related murder rate is 25 times higher.[71] Although it has half the population of the other 22 nations combined, the U.S. had 82 percent of all gun deaths, 90 percent of all women killed with guns, 91 percent of children under 14 and 92 percent of young people between ages 15 and 24 killed with guns.[71] In 2010, gun violence cost U.S. taxpayers approximately $516 million in direct hospital costs.[72]
https://en.wikipedia.org

Yes, but you ignore the fact that 80% of our gun crime is committed by gang bangers. Gang bangers that don't exist in the UK. Chicago alone has 150,000 KNOWN gang bangers. However, now that the UK and Europe in general is importing violent third world people into their countries what are they witnessing? VIOLENT CRIME IS SKYROCKETING.

Including gun crimes. It ain't the guns. It's the PEOPLE!

Nearly 40,000 offences involve knife or sharp instrument, and homicides rise 15% to 688

ETA: I just heard on FOX News that it was indeed a white guy who got pissed because he lost. The states were high in that game: Top prize was $100k.

There was another gamer a few days ago who killed two people in a head-on collision because he lost $100,000 in online inventory after a banning. It's kind of a strange coincidence we have another so soon.

Three dead after YouTube gamer, 18, in a $500,000 McLaren crashes into mother and her daughter | Daily Mail Online

Doesn’t matter who the fuck he hated.

He went and shot up some people for basically no reason and that it sickening.
The question remains: What can we as a country do to try and stop it from happening again, which sadly, it more than likely will.

Oh and your fucking bullshit “ mass shooting” reference is disgusting, can you imagine the families involved? The utter devastation off losing a loved one? Huh bud?
Why don’t you go fuck yourself

yes it does matter who he hates

you claiming it is not a mass shooting retard
yes it does matter who he hates
Did he shoot those people and himself because of their political views? I don't think so. In this case, it makes NO difference who he supported or didn't.
Yet another thread ruined by rightwingers trying to use ANY excuse to throw shit at the left.

yes it is important obviously he was a hater

and most likely another leftist whack job
He was a whack job, alright, but it had nothing to do with his politics. YOU are being something of a whack job yourself, insisting that this has any relevance.

yes agreed a leftist whack job

ya know what i dont give a fuck what you think shit for brains

wondered why the leftists stopped talking about this "mass shooting"

turns out the shooter was a rabid anti trump supporter

a member of anti trump resistance
Did the shooting have anything to do with his political beliefs?

Nice lack-of-link but even if true that would put him in a very large pool. Not exactly narrowing him down to anything, is it.

I gotta remember that --- next time I want to make up a story I don't need a link, all I need is to lead with the words "turns out".

Nice lack-of-link but even if true that would put him in a very large pool. Not exactly narrowing him down to anything, is it.

I gotta remember that --- next time I want to make up a story I don't need a link, all I need is to lead with the words "turns out".

The shooter had a Reddit account and went by the name of "ravenchamps". But the Reddit admins scrubbed his posts and profile the second it came out he was anti-trump...

Here's a sample of the things he posted:

"You trumptards seriously can never stop amazing everyone with how mentally challenged you guys are."

Ian Miles Cheong on Twitter

https://snew.github.io/r/The_Donald/comments/7er41a/urgent/dq729ef/?context=3

Jacksonville Shooter Was Member of Anti-Trump 'Resistance' - Referred to Trump Supporters as "Trumptards" - Murdered 3 People

Last edited:

The shooter had a Reddit account and went by the name of "ravenchamps". But the Reddit admins scrubbed his posts and profile the second it came out he was anti-trump...

"You trumptards seriously can never stop amazing everyone with how mentally challenged you guys are."

Jacksonville Shooter Was Member of Anti-Trump 'Resistance' - Referred to Trump Supporters as "Trumptards" - Murdered 3 People

yup another unhinged leftist had severe mental illness problems as well

yup another unhinged leftist had severe mental illness problems as well

The two go hand in hand. Some are just not as "severe" and are actually quite functional on a good day. :biggrin:

They never have links. As soon as there is a mass shooting the tards (righttards and leftards) comb the internet for any crumb of political affiliation to throw at the walls. That is if they can't find a crumb of Islam to blame it on. Wait for the facts? Hell no.

point once again it is another leftist involved in a mass shooting

Oh. Right. I keep forgetting rightists are never involved in mass shootings. Silly me.

Hardly ever. We understand and respect the power of firearms, and hold in utter contempt anyone who abuses their right to own them.

The guy might have had a history of mental illness, hospitalizations and anti psychotic medication...and according to the witness' he was angry he lost a tournament, which set him off. But...hey...according to the "experts" here, it's because he's anti-Trump.

point once again it is another leftist involved in a mass shooting

Oh. Right. I keep forgetting rightists are never involved in mass shootings. Silly me.

Hardly ever. We understand and respect the power of firearms, and hold in utter contempt anyone who abuses their right to own them.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back