BREAKING: Shooting at Madden football event in Jacksonville

wondered why the leftists stopped talking about this "mass shooting"

turns out the shooter was a rabid anti trump supporter

a member of anti trump resistance
Did the shooting have anything to do with his political beliefs?

point once again it is another leftist involved in a mass shooting

Oh. Right. I keep forgetting rightists are never involved in mass shootings. Silly me.

Hardly ever. We understand and respect the power of firearms, and hold in utter contempt anyone who abuses their right to own them.

:lmao:

Then there's also those Ten Commandments, the sixth of which states "Thou shall not murder."

You do believe in God's word as written in the Bible, don't you?

Oh. Right. I keep forgetting rightists are never involved in mass shootings. Silly me.

Hardly ever. We understand and respect the power of firearms, and hold in utter contempt anyone who abuses their right to own them.

Then there's also those Ten Commandments, the sixth of which states "Thou shall not murder."

When are you lot going to start following it then?

Ummm.... that's the Fifth. The Sixth is "Thou Shalt Not Boink Stormy Daniels While Melania is at Home Nursing the Baby". Or something like that.

Last edited:

Funny, coming from someone who seems to have lost his voice when 50 million unborn children were murdered through abortion.

Alot of blood on yall's hands, Bubba.

Funny, coming from someone who seems to have lost his voice when 50 million unborn children were murdered through abortion.

I don't pretend to believe in God's word as written in the Bible. You do.

Ummm.... that's the Fifth.

Ummm....No.

1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6 “You shall not murder.

Bible List Of The Ten Commandments

If that's the case, then you have no morals. Please warn me before you carry out the next rampage.

THX.

If that's the case, then you have no morals. Please warn me before you carry out the next rampage.

THX.

Morals are dependent on a book full of smitings, strikings, stonings and vengeance down upon generations, not to mention killing unbelievers and sending pestilances on entire populations just because they disagree with a deity who exhibits serious anger management issues?

Ummm.... that's the Fifth. The Sixth is "Thou Shalt Not Boink Stormy Daniels While Melania is at Home Nursing the Baby". Or something like that.

Ummm....No.

1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6 “You shall not murder.

Bible List Of The Ten Commandments

I don't know where you come up with that but I kind of like the way the new Number Two puts the whole flag-pledge fetish to rest. That's what throws the rest of your numbers off.

But you know what, let's keep it.

And it looks like you fed the commandments to a writing committee to flesh it out. What, are we going for the Guinness?

wondered why the leftists stopped talking about this "mass shooting"

turns out the shooter was a rabid anti trump supporter

a member of anti trump resistance

well it does pretty much come down to that leftists are responsible for the majority of them

So tired of these white guys shooting so many people.

Is it too late to deport them?

Fox News is reporting the shooter is a resident of Baltimore Maryland.

Pretty sure Maryland has every one of those gun control laws on the books, including Universal Background Checks (background checks for all private sales).

Yep...every one of them...Gun laws in Maryland - Wikipedia

perp = white, male, Jewish; gotta build a wall around New England to keep the Jews in. Trump will get 'er done.

Do you have any fucking clue where New England is?

yeah; right next door to the barn you reside in

You couldn't answer the questions. Obviously you think Baltimore or New York is in New England. That speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence.

nope; I'm at work right now. I work in the ER. Don't get in an auto accident & have them bring you to me.
No you don't. Hospitals block employees from using internet sites not related to healthcare. They bog down their systems.

why am I doing this on my I phone then?
BTW hospital employees texting on the job is a grounds for termination.

LOL, I'm shaking in my scrubs.
No you aren't. Since you don't work for a hospital.

With his intellect, the only job he would qualify for is being the janitor.

But but but, they have guns in America ?
How did this happen ?
Someone from England did it.
It was too hard for them to get a gun there

Untrue. The UK has seen a 22% increase in knife crime and 11% rise in gun crime during 2017, even though firearms are impossible for most people to obtain.

Surge in knife and gun crime in England and Wales
Sure, dumb fuck. And the number of fatal shootings in Britain is expressed in two digits, while there are over ten thousand fatals in the US every year. The beam in your eye.

But but but, they have guns in America ?
How did this happen ?
Someone from England did it.
It was too hard for them to get a gun there

Untrue. The UK has seen a 22% increase in knife crime and 11% rise in gun crime during 2017, even though firearms are impossible for most people to obtain.

Surge in knife and gun crime in England and Wales
Sure, dumb fuck. And the number of fatal shootings in Britain is expressed in two digits, while there are over ten thousand fatals in the US every year. The beam in your eye.

Statistically the same ratio as before they instituted stricter gun control.

Forum List

Back