Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

6 dead was reported over an hour ago
dude, don't tell me what i already posted.
It was posted well before you lol. You're a bit slow?
Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

this not a game of who posts what first.
Are you daft? I was simply telling her the number of 6 was not "new or fluid" it had been reported quite awhile ago. Everything isn't about you lol
it was fluid because during the official police conference they had to change the number from 5 to 6. you continue to share gossip.
{insert meaningless pissing contest here}

The important thing here...in the light of this carnage....is too make sure that the NRA, Trump supporters, Christians and those who refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings....are seen as the ones responsible for this mass public shooting in the gun free country of Germany...........that is the real goal of dealing with this attack...

And don't forget the gun-rights groupies....did you leave anything out in politicizing this tragedy?

Hmmmm...I didn't mention the Tea Party....or Conservative Talk radio...............you know....the ones you assholes always blame before we find out it was a muslim terrorist.....

BBC just said multiple deaths and there is more than 1 attack in Germany ongoing, but I didn't catch any details. Seems to be a weekly event in Europe now. Infuriating.
I will predict that this was perpetrated by men......since almost all violent attacks like this are done by males.
Profiling is a powerful tool when used properly; however, don't rule out the positivity that a woman may have been involved.

Another thing......if they capture these shooters....they had better make sure that each and everyone of these shooters completely followed all appropriate gun control regulations.........that they underwent German background checks and interviews, that they underwent the mandatory training, got the right permits, and made sure to lock up their illegal guns when they were not using them to murder innocent people....

If they learn anything from anti gunners in the United States....those gun laws I just mentioned are incredibly important in stopping these mass public shootings......
See? It's all about the guns, not the deaths.

BBC just said multiple deaths and there is more than 1 attack in Germany ongoing, but I didn't catch any details. Seems to be a weekly event in Europe now. Infuriating.
I will predict that this was perpetrated by men......since almost all violent attacks like this are done by males.
Profiling is a powerful tool when used properly; however, don't rule out the positivity that a woman may have been involved.

Bod is trolling.......

The important thing here...in the light of this carnage....is too make sure that the NRA, Trump supporters, Christians and those who refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings....are seen as the ones responsible for this mass public shooting in the gun free country of Germany...........that is the real goal of dealing with this attack...

And don't forget the gun-rights groupies....did you leave anything out in politicizing this tragedy?
Amish and those dreaded Prop 65 Mormons too.

Get ready for more thoughts and prayers from obama

Obama also said we don't know the motive for this attack....
Which is Democrat code for....
Vallerie Jarrett says that I need to push the....
This has nothing to do with Muslim terrorists...
Probably someone who got the wrong order at the MC Donalds.

True...I would not deny that. And we already profile men to a certain extent for good reason....

The male ones, right?

Don't forget PETA and Soros.

Another thing......if they capture these shooters....they had better make sure that each and everyone of these shooters completely followed all appropriate gun control regulations.........that they underwent German background checks and interviews, that they underwent the mandatory training, got the right permits, and made sure to lock up their illegal guns when they were not using them to murder innocent people....

If they learn anything from anti gunners in the United States....those gun laws I just mentioned are incredibly important in stopping these mass public shootings......
See? It's all about the guns, not the deaths.

No...it is about focusing on more paperwork for law abiding gun owners vs. actually dealing with gun criminals......you can pile on paperwork, taxes, fees, magazine limits, licensing gun owners, registering guns and every other piece of gun control you want on law abiding gun owners..........and it won't do one thing to address actual gun crime.........

You guys are wrong, over and over and over again...and you refuse to learn.....you have a phobia about guns...and it clouds your ability to think rationally....

What gun rights groupies? In Germany? There's no such thing.

Get ready for more thoughts and prayers from obama

Obama also said we don't know the motive for this attack....
Which is Democrat code for....
Vallerie Jarrett says that I need to push the....
This has nothing to do with Muslim terrorists...
Probably someone who got the wrong order at the MC Donalds.

Or maybe - no one knows yet. It's not like they've got the guys is it?

Let's see.... what to do, what to do......

European countries declare war on Jihadi Islamists.

Canada and the United States declare war on Jihadi Islamists.

I don't know..... just a crazy thought.
can we declare war on something like that? I don't think we can. Ted Cruz introduced a bill that would cover that, but it got shot down by terrorist sympathizers.

Don't forget PETA and Soros.
Actually several animal rights groups are listed as terrorists.
And everyone knows about the felon Soros.

First of all it sounds like it was a person, second, that was sexist.
Not sexist if it is a fact. Almost all violent attacks are committed by men. Why isn't the male community speaking up?
Being a male, I agree with you. Now excuse me as I find some naked lady mud wrestling on the internet.

Forum List

Back