Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

The important thing here...in the light of this carnage....is too make sure that the NRA, Trump supporters, Christians and those who refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings....are seen as the ones responsible for this mass public shooting in the gun free country of Germany...........that is the real goal of dealing with this attack...

And don't forget the gun-rights groupies....did you leave anything out in politicizing this tragedy?

What gun rights groupies? In Germany? There's no such thing.

There's also no such thing as the NRA and folks who refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings. It wasn't in reference to Germany.

It's only beginning for Germany. As Muslims gain their footing and carve out insulated communities governed by Sharia Law, violence and discord will only get worse. If I were a German citizen I would be mad as hell.

There are rumours it could be a far right attack. And that could only be expected.

Either way, Jihad or Right Wing, it's a consequence of Merkel's open door policy?
Well, they haven't blown themselves up yet, so maybe far right.

So many conflicting reports. One of them shot himself. Another spoke German without an accent.

The important thing here...in the light of this carnage....is too make sure that the NRA, Trump supporters, Christians and those who refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings....are seen as the ones responsible for this mass public shooting in the gun free country of Germany...........that is the real goal of dealing with this attack...

And don't forget the gun-rights groupies....did you leave anything out in politicizing this tragedy?

There's also no such thing as the NRA and folks who ruse to bake cakes for gay weddings. It wasn't in reference to Germany.

Is the topic about Germany, or the US?

It didn't happen.....as a member from Germany pointed out...they have very strict rules as to who can own a gun in Germany....they have licensing, they have training requirements.....so this isn't happening....
And this is quite a surprise too......

Very surprised that you would make this PRIMARILY about the availability or unavailability of guns.

The availability of guns when a mass shooting occurs usually comes from Obama.

Merkel you are the German equivalent of Hillary Clinton these people's blood is on YOUR HANDS!

Germans you took your country back once and had 12 glorious years it's time to do so again! You can NOT let your mothers fathers sons daughters etc be sacrificed on the alter of dieversity and multicultism to "prove you aren't racist" it's time to take back your country

dude, don't tell me what i already posted.
It was posted well before you lol. You're a bit slow?
Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

this not a game of who posts what first.
Are you daft? I was simply telling her the number of 6 was not "new or fluid" it had been reported quite awhile ago. Everything isn't about you lol
it was fluid because during the official police conference they had to change the number from 5 to 6. you continue to share gossip.
{insert meaningless pissing contest here}

sorry. i did not want to seriously disturb this massive wankfest of a thread.

BBC just said multiple deaths and there is more than 1 attack in Germany ongoing, but I didn't catch any details. Seems to be a weekly event in Europe now. Infuriating.
I will predict that this was perpetrated by men......since almost all violent attacks like this are done by males.
Profiling is a powerful tool when used properly; however, don't rule out the positivity that a woman may have been involved.

Bod is trolling.......
How so? I am on topic....violent terrorism...and I am pretty much the only one here whose guess has been declared correct...that the shooters are male. Nothing else has been confirmed yet.

There's also no such thing as the NRA and folks who ruse to bake cakes for gay weddings. It wasn't in reference to Germany.

Ask the person who brought it up and who I responded to if you have issues with talking about what and who should be blamed in a gun related attack.

The topic is an situation in Germany, but it touches on a lot of other similar situations which are evident in some of the posts here :dunno:

Another thing......if they capture these shooters....they had better make sure that each and everyone of these shooters completely followed all appropriate gun control regulations.........that they underwent German background checks and interviews, that they underwent the mandatory training, got the right permits, and made sure to lock up their illegal guns when they were not using them to murder innocent people....

If they learn anything from anti gunners in the United States....those gun laws I just mentioned are incredibly important in stopping these mass public shootings......
See? It's all about the guns, not the deaths.

No...it is about focusing on more paperwork for law abiding gun owners vs. actually dealing with gun criminals......you can pile on paperwork, taxes, fees, magazine limits, licensing gun owners, registering guns and every other piece of gun control you want on law abiding gun owners..........and it won't do one thing to address actual gun crime.........

You guys are wrong, over and over and over again...and you refuse to learn.....you have a phobia about guns...and it clouds your ability to think rationally....
I am a gun owner and supporter of the 2nd Amendment.....however, I don't feel the compulsion to talk about guns to the exclusion of almost everything else in these situations.

BBC just said multiple deaths and there is more than 1 attack in Germany ongoing, but I didn't catch any details. Seems to be a weekly event in Europe now. Infuriating.
I will predict that this was perpetrated by men......since almost all violent attacks like this are done by males.
Profiling is a powerful tool when used properly; however, don't rule out the positivity that a woman may have been involved.

Bod is trolling.......
How so? I am on topic....violent terrorism...and I am pretty much the only one here whose guess has been declared correct...that the shooters are male. Nothing else has been confirmed yet.
:clap2:Good one. Grand Master Troll Level reached.

Ask the person who brought it up and who I responded to if you have issues with talking about what and who should be blamed in a gun related attack.

The topic is an situation in Germany, but it touches on a lot of other similar situations which are evident in some of the posts here :dunno:

I'm not interested in this narrative. Or blame games. And I have no issues .....yet.

I predicit the liberals that were conspicusly absent on the Nice terrorist attack thread will come out in droves on this thread. Any guesses as to why?

I mean...women don't go around telling men that they're just jealous they don't have boobs.

That's because most men don't hate women... or didn't you thank that one through.
And most women don't hate men either. But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.

The Anglosphere never understood Germany's warrior culture. We come from islands and wars are often far away. When a nation is in the middle of a continent it must constantly war for survival.

Our "psychologists" put their warrior to sleep.

Forum List

Back