Breaking: shooting at Munich mall

I mean...women don't go around telling men that they're just jealous they don't have boobs.

That's because most men don't hate women... or didn't you thank that one through.
And most women don't hate men either. But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.
yes but women win in domestic violence. As lesbian domestic violence is far more prevalent than in hetero relationships.

Will be interesting if it was a RW group. Obama and his minions will rant on about every conservative group and how they must be dismantled.
If it turns out to be another Muslim group, we'll get silence and the latest news on what the Kardasians are doing.

I predicit the liberals that were conspicusly absent on the Nice terrorist attack thread will come out in droves on this thread. Any guesses as to why?

Liberals were absent from the Nice attacks? I mean, we know what the Nice attacks were about now.

Some guy whose parents hated France and all it stood for passed this on to one of their children who carried on the anger and did an attack. ISIS had nothing to do with it. They may have helped this guy along. But the guy's reasons for doing this had nothing to do with them.

Same for the Brussels attacks. Same for the Paris attacks.

These are people who drink, who smoke, who sleep around, the Nice attacker had married a non-Muslim woman.

The reasons for these attacks were based in the problems in France and their inability to get certain people to integrate.

The Wurzburg attack the other day was simple a kid from Afghanistan who was angry, angry at the way his country had gone, angry that a friend had been killed, and having seen other violence he did the same.

It's like saying the Columbine attacks were ISIS inspired. They weren't. They were the product of anger that exists in young people at the way the world is, the way their life is, and some of them want to go out in style.

6 minutes ago police said they still have not apprehended any of the shooters

I mean...women don't go around telling men that they're just jealous they don't have boobs.

That's because most men don't hate women... or didn't you thank that one through.
And most women don't hate men either. But when we measure violence and violent acts like rape and terrorism and mass murder, the male "wins" hands down.
yes but women win in domestic violence. As lesbian domestic violence is far more prevalent than in hetero relationships.
Domestic Violence: Statistics & Facts

Sad facts.

Honey, I am reporting what the police have said at their news conference.

You don't like me posting what is happening, either leave the thread or put me on ignore. You will not silence me.
News conference
They are after 3 attackers, so far 5 people have died
call on all emergency services to assist, looking at back up from the region
too early to speak of wounded
priority to get the attackers
no more info on shooters, other than short pistol/gun
please share all you have in video and pictures to get more about the shooters
share it with the police, not on social media,

Generalities? Isn't it TRUE that almost all attacks like this are committed by males? Why aren't men doing something about this?

Do you need help with the definition of generalities? I have the time.
In general, the police that responded to this are males, feel better now?
Yes they are. I'm glad to see that some males are stepping up. But that doesn't change the FACT that almost all these kinds of attacks are done by men.
Black & Muslim men.
Nope...men of all kinds. For the most part, that is the common denominator.

Well...they do commit the vast majority of rapes too....

The bastards pee standing up too!

Note completely. That would just deal with the Muslim males....what about the other males committing most of violent acts?

What others commit most of violent acts? 99% terrorism is M-O-S-L-E-M.
I'd like to see where you get that figure. Where ever you got is, I can guarantee that whatever the percentage is Muslim....a HIGHER % is male.

So what? You're a sexist now?
Is it sexist to point out a Fact?

Is it racist to point out a black man committed a crime? Only in America.

Domestic Violence: Statistics & Facts

Sad facts.
where does it mention lesbian relationships?

ISIS had nothing to do with it. They may have helped this guy along. But the guy's reasons for doing this had nothing to do with them.
Who said the left spins and lies to cover for their Muslim masters?

This is a debate forum right? You want to make a point, why don't you make it properly. Can you find any evidence that this is ISIS only and there's nothing to do with what I said?

Forum List

Back