BREAKING: Speaker Boehner to Retire from Congress

Wonder who Kasich will appoint to replace him?
^^^ Another political moron.

Speakers aren't appointed, dumbass, they are elected by House members, which will take place while our great president is still in office.
Wow are you fucking stupid.
He didnt mean as Speaker, dumbass. He meant as Congressman from Ohio.
Wow, a new low in stupidity for this site.

Soooooooo dumb ass explain to us how a congressman can step down and still be a speaker of the house?

How does that work?

There's no requirement that the speaker be a member of the house.

Speakers aren't appointed, dumbass, they are elected by House members, which will take place while our great president is still in office.

Soooooooo dumb ass explain to us how a congressman can step down and still be a speaker of the house?

How does that work?

but the speaker always will be

So much for shutting the government down, wingers!

No way he's gonna let that be his legacy. If they end up doing it, they'll have to wait until December, at least.

The only one who will shut the government down is Obama. The Congress is under no obligation to present the President with a budget he likes. The Congress is only required to present the President with a budget. If the President chooses to veto said budget, so be it. He shuts down the government. Just because the President might wish for there to be money in the budget to support building some bridge somewhere, does not mean Congress is required to put money in the budget to fund the President's bridge to nowhere.

How does that work?

but the speaker always will be

Probably, but that doesn't alter the fact I stated.

No way he's gonna let that be his legacy. If they end up doing it, they'll have to wait until December, at least.

The only one who will shut the government down is Obama. The Congress is under no obligation to present the President with a budget he likes. The Congress is only required to present the President with a budget. If the President chooses to veto said budget, so be it. He shuts down the government. Just because the President might wish for there to be money in the budget to support building some bridge somewhere, does not mean Congress is required to put money in the budget to fund the President's bridge to nowhere.

I amso IR responds; How can a "bridge somewhere" be "nowhere"? Only with Progressive reasoning is that possible.

John Boehner is one of the chief architects of the destruction of the GOP brand.

I don't know that I agree with that. He certainly gets some blame for the mess that the party currently is. But that's due to his allowing himself to get steam rolled by the loons. The real culprits are the loudmouthed Bachmanns, Cruzs, Palins, etc.

John Boehner is one of the chief architects of the destruction of the GOP brand.

I don't know that I agree with that. He certainly gets some blame for the mess that the party currently is. But that's due to his allowing himself to get steam rolled by the loons. The real culprits are the loudmouthed Bachmanns, Cruzs, Palins, etc.

I agree. Boehner looked like he was doing triage most of his term as speaker. Trying to hold together a clearly wounded and hemorrhaging party.

Trey Gowdy would be my choice. Darrell Issa a close second. The GOP is tired of Republicans always playing circular firing squad with Democrats and coming out behind.
My first choice would be Newt.
Newt's not in the House.
You don't have to be in the House to be elected Speaker, you fucking coward.
Never been one who wasnt, asshole. No reason to change now.
Never was a Black president before, either, you fucking coward.

And that has turned out great for real Americans.
Real Americans....you mean thugs and illegal Democrats.

LOL! There were no Republican idea incorporated in the ACA. Republicans were shut out of the process early on by Dems. Remember "We've got the votes, fuck 'em"?
You're wrong, just like you're wrong about Eric Cantor, you coward.
crying-baby.jpg
You're a fucking coward, and everyone knows it.

In June 2014, in his bid for re-election, Cantor lost the Republican primary to economics professor Dave Brat in an upset that surprised political analysts. In response Cantor announced his early resignation as House Majority Leader, and several weeks later, he announced his resignation from Congress, which took effect August 18, 2014.
Thank you for confirming what I wrote. Yes, he lost an election.
NOw fuck off.
He resigned before the end of his term. He's a quitter, just like Palin and Boehner.

And you're too much of a coward and a liar to admit it, and that you were wrong.

And I'm going to keep reminding you until you do, so get used to it, you piece of shit.

Yep......as opposed to Democrats, who stay on even after they're indicted or impeached.

This is what is called "having no honor or ability to feel shame...".

the gop has no budget.

Forum List

Back