BREAKING: Speaker Boehner to Retire from Congress

We got a Speaker who's pooped out and a whole bunch of Americans who are Poped-out. WTF, since when did the cable networks think we want 24-hour papal coverage?

I wonder why Bonehead is resigning? We will never get the real truth on this one. But I'd say he's a candidate for detox.

Wonder who Kasich will appoint to replace him?
^^^ Another political moron.

Speakers aren't appointed, dumbass, they are elected by House members, which will take place while our great president is still in office.
Wow are you fucking stupid.
He didnt mean as Speaker, dumbass. He meant as Congressman from Ohio.
Wow, a new low in stupidity for this site.

Soooooooo dumb ass explain to us how a congressman can step down and still be a speaker of the house?

How does that work?

Speakers aren't appointed, dumbass, they are elected by House members, which will take place while our great president is still in office.
^^^^

I was referring to his House seat, dumbass

Didn't you wonder why I asked who Kasich would appoint to replace him?

Or did that go in one ear and out the other.

(due to lack of any obstructions)
He'll appoint another Republican, of course, only this one will have no seniority, no pull, no influence.
Happy days!

He'll appoint another Republican, of course

Meaning the Republicans don't lose a seat.

only this one will have no seniority, no pull, no influence.

Every one has to start somewhere.

As to influence, that depends on who it is.

Another stinking progressive bites the dust...hip hip hurray!!!!

Now he can enjoy his booze and tears on his enormous pension...or become a lobbyist on K Street and make even more money.
Have you wondered why Republicans are now only 20% of registered voters?
No.

Too bad both parties suck and both should be terminated.

^^^^

I was referring to his House seat, dumbass

Didn't you wonder why I asked who Kasich would appoint to replace him?

Or did that go in one ear and out the other.

(due to lack of any obstructions)
He'll appoint another Republican, of course, only this one will have no seniority, no pull, no influence.
Happy days!

He'll appoint another Republican, of course

Meaning the Republicans don't lose a seat.

only this one will have no seniority, no pull, no influence.

Every one has to start somewhere.

As to influence, that depends on who it is.
Of course it will be a Republican.

All we need is another Dingy Harry in the House.

Wow are you fucking stupid.
He didnt mean as Speaker, dumbass. He meant as Congressman from Ohio.
Wow, a new low in stupidity for this site.

Soooooooo dumb ass explain to us how a congressman can step down and still be a speaker of the house?

How does that work?
Tell me you ddnt just ask that.

He's probably resigning because he can't get his party to pull together and actually do their job. I'm betting with him gone we will see no real legislation because they are incapable of anything beyond making ideological stands that go nowhere. Without the ability to compromise and work with the opposition - legislation will go nowhere.

He's probably resigning because he can't get his party to pull together and actually do their job. I'm betting with him gone we will see no real legislation because they are incapable of anything beyond making ideological stands that go nowhere. Without the ability to compromise and work with the opposition - legislation will go nowhere.

Without the ability to compromise and work with the opposition - legislation will go nowhere.

Just like when Harry was in charge.

Yeah, the Republican Party is all over the place, they have no real plans except ABORTION BENGHAZI REPEAL OBAMACARE STOP GAYS..

You know how Republicans are always playing victim by saying "If a Conservative said something like that they would crucify them, blah blah blah?"

What do you think Rush Limbaugh would say if Joe Biden, Harry Reid, or Nancy Pelosi sobbed into their hankies like Boehner does?

Yeah...the Rs should always compromise with big ears, but big ears should never compromise with the Rs. Is that it?

Forum List

Back