BREAKING: Speaker Boehner to Retire from Congress

He's probably resigning because he can't get his party to pull together and actually do their job. I'm betting with him gone we will see no real legislation because they are incapable of anything beyond making ideological stands that go nowhere. Without the ability to compromise and work with the opposition - legislation will go nowhere.
Yeah, the Republican Party is all over the place, they have no real plans except ABORTION BENGHAZI REPEAL OBAMACARE STOP GAYS..
Given the GOP's target audience (white males over 60 who attend church once a week, and don't have college degrees) it's a perfect strategy

Wonder who Kasich will appoint to replace him?
^^^ Another political moron.

Speakers aren't appointed, dumbass, they are elected by House members, which will take place while our great president is still in office.
Wow are you fucking stupid.
He didnt mean as Speaker, dumbass. He meant as Congressman from Ohio.
Wow, a new low in stupidity for this site.

Soooooooo dumb ass explain to us how a congressman can step down and still be a speaker of the house?

How does that work?
Tell me you ddnt just ask that.

I did because I need to know...it sounds like a major loop hole in our government....it sounds like something a dictator would do

so what role did the pope play? my guess is boehner was going to ride out his current term and not run for re-election next year. something in the pope's message changed that and i'm guessing he could no longer stomach the extreme posturing his party would have him doing in the coming months

Why are Republicans such quitters? Sarah Palin, John Boehner, Larry Craig, Eric Cantor...

It's a long list of conservatives unwilling to respect the oath they took, with their hands on the bible.
Eric Cantor was voted out of office, dumbshit.
Did he finish his term? No.

So who's the dumbshit?

So much for shutting the government down, wingers!

No way he's gonna let that be his legacy. If they end up doing it, they'll have to wait until December, at least.
Sorry, dipshit.

Shutting down the government favors the Democrats.....so Republicans aren't interested.
Tell that to Havana Ted.

I had heard McCarthy's name bandied about but we'll see.
And his politics is exactly the same as Boehner's, so you'll be bitching about him in short order.
Rand Paul would be a good choice.
My second would be Ted Cruz.
gonna make a senator speaker of the house?
Don't be a dumbass.

No......never mind.

You can't help it.

Carry on.
your two choices - rand paul and ted cruz - are senators. how does pointing that out make me a dumbass?
* i see now you say you were joking. that seems likely, i just missed the joke. sorry.

I had heard McCarthy's name bandied about but we'll see.
And his politics is exactly the same as Boehner's, so you'll be bitching about him in short order.
Don't be a dumbass.

No......never mind.

You can't help it.

Carry on.
your two choices - rand paul and ted cruz - are senators. how does pointing that out make me a dumbass?
Probably because I wasn't serious.

Don't be a dumbass.

No......never mind.

You can't help it.

Carry on.
i can see that now. around these parts though you never can tell.:)

Don't be a dumbass.

No......never mind.

You can't help it.

Carry on.
i can see that now. around these parts though you never can tell.:)
You've got that right.

Forum List

Back