BREAKING: Steven Sotloff beheaded

Fucking Islamic animals !

Islamic State claims to have executed US journalist Steven Sotloff

Islamic State claims to have executed US journalist Steven Sotloff - Chicago Sun-Times

Travel into a war zone and start talking shit this is what happens. You're not an innocent bystander once you pick a side and start trash-talking the opposition. We went after enemy propagandists in WWII as well, William Joyce (executed for it) et al. I don't see this as being out-of-bounds when we did the very same things if not as publicly. Instead of a knife we used a noose or firing squad.

I've been waiting for you to finally come to your senses but I guess that ship has already sailed.

Islam = Submission to a religious totalitarian state.

USA = Freedom + Prosperity.

The idea of Islam being = to Christianity is ridiculous to anyone who loves freedom.

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

My condolences to the Sotloff family. His death will not be in vain.

What a terrific post!

You nailed it!

In my humble opinion this difference in how we, both sides of the American political fence, perceived Islam marks when and where relations between Rw'ers vs Lw'ers really went sour in this country.

ISIS deadly bloody progress and the beheadings of the American journalists may end up being a blessing in disguise, I think.

It helped open the eyes of those on the Left we've been trying to convince for ten + years!

Great post, Marianne!

The issue is that not all Muslims are ISIS. On the other hand, we do not see those other Muslims standing up to ISIS in any way. I have no problem with us retaliating in a big way. Just don't send troops. Bomb the fuckers to Hell. Let them me their Allah down under if that is what they believe. And screw collateral damage.

You don't see other Muslims standing up to ISIS in any way?

Of course RW's send their condolences. It's just very frustrating when you've been telling the libs Islam = bad for years and they don't listen because they have to be PC. And Guess what? We've allowed oodles of Koranimals in the USA. The beheading of these journalists is just the beginning. Anyone who doesn't think there is a terror cell living in every Islamic community in the USA is an idiot. Of course there is. The extremist groups may be crazy but they aren't dumb. My question is, How long is the left going to take to have the same epiphany about Islam that the RW's have? This crap will continue until we all either convert or fight for our way of life. There is no other option.

What a terrific post!

You nailed it!

In my humble opinion this difference in how we, both sides of the American political fence, perceived Islam marks when and where relations between Rw'ers vs Lw'ers really went sour in this country.

ISIS deadly bloody progress and the beheadings of the American journalists may end up being a blessing in disguise, I think.

It helped open the eyes of those on the Left we've been trying to convince for ten + years!

Great post, Marianne!

The issue is that not all Muslims are ISIS. On the other hand, we do not see those other Muslims standing up to ISIS in any way. I have no problem with us retaliating in a big way. Just don't send troops. Bomb the fuckers to Hell. Let them me their Allah down under if that is what they believe. And screw collateral damage.

FYI;

Because we have no way of determining who the bad guys are and we know they appear wherever Muslim populations grow large enough to hide and support these terrorists, all we can do is to try to limit the numbers of Muslims there are which the bad guys can gain support and concealment from.

Limit Muslim populations in the US to NMT 2% of our own population totals.

And STOP building Mosques in America!

This represents the level where Muslims just begin to exhibit jihadi behaviors.

These behaviors and other data are found in an American Thinker article, "The Five Stages of Islam." Google it.

In the meantime these following words of advice are like GOLD!

I've been saying for many years now, western societies in order to save and preserve western civilization should place a complete moratorium on Muslim immigration to western countries.

Do you?
Name them.
Where do they live?
How many of them are left handed?
What are their astrological signs?
Define "Muslim"
Define "standing up to".

What?
you don't like it when somebody plays your same word games with you?

LMAO..Save your petulant response..I won't see it any time soon.
Make sure to call me some names, though...as usual..it's like a one trick pony. Cute the first few times, but predictable and tedious once you've seen it a few HUNDRED times..LMAO..
Do carry on, though.

We armed them because Israel wanted Syria pulverized into a nation of tribes. Yinon Plan fortold this decades ago. I am sorry for the family who must be undone. But America had something to do with all this regime change and the beheadings in Iraq as well, as regime change was at work there too. America is responsible for most of the wars in the world and we broke Iraq and Syria. We are responsible for the death and destruction.

Thanks for your show of compassion towards this innocent journalist beheaded by people who do not belong in the human community.

Don't you know...Americans deserve to be beheaded, because they started every war in the world.

Only white Americans, KG. Had this been a black journalists, it would have been considered absolutely horrific by the press, covered 24/7 and who knows, Obama might have put his clubs up to go to the mans funeral.

Last edited:
Do you?
Name them.
Where do they live?
Define "Muslim"
Define "standing up to"..

The Syrian government forces are Muslim, and so is the pro-western Syrian National Council Syrian National Council - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

They don't control a lot of territory though. On this map they are listed as 'Other' rebel groups. Red = Syrian government, gray the ISIL or Caliphate, yellow is Kurdish (lol, Turks did a 180 on that one) and green is 'other rebel groups'.
Syrian opposition - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1280px-Syrian_civil_war.png

What a terrific post!

You nailed it!

Great post, Marianne!

FYI;

Because we have no way of determining who the bad guys are and we know they appear wherever Muslim populations grow large enough to hide and support these terrorists, all we can do is to try to limit the numbers of Muslims there are which the bad guys can gain support and concealment from.

These behaviors and other data are found in an American Thinker article, "The Five Stages of Islam." Google it.

I've been saying for many years now, western societies in order to save and preserve western civilization should place a complete moratorium on Muslim immigration to western countries.

To do that we would have to also purge the Multi-culturalists from control of our political and higher educational systems.

In other words, you cant just treat the symptom (Western hating immigrants) without addressing the root cause (Western hating Frankfurt School leftists that run our nations elite institutions).

You are an asshole for exploiting the vicious killing of an American

Go fuck yourself

oh, stop playing the hypocrite. You 'know' in your heart of hearts that all white people deserve what he got; you're a libtard. You would see that done to all of us, you fucking liar.

And no people were beheaded during Bush, that would never be allowed....

roflmao, will you libtards EVER stop blaming Bush?

He hasn't been in the oval office for nearly 6 years now; even brain damaged ideologues like you should be willing to take responsibility sometime in your fucking lives.

We have no business anywhere in the M.E. Time to pull up the stakes, take down the tents and leave Israel to stand or fall on their own.

How many tens of thousands more American dead and maimed before we learn? How many more trillions of dollars pumped into military, oil, and corrupt regimes before we wise the fuck up?

We need to have a presence their, just a lighter one than we once had. There is nothing about this situation that a brigade of elite troops couldn't handle with adequate air support.

What a terrific post!

You nailed it!

Great post, Marianne!

FYI;

To do that we would have to also purge the Multi-culturalists from control of our political and higher educational systems.

In other words, you cant just treat the symptom (Western hating immigrants) without addressing the root cause (Western hating Frankfurt School leftists that run our nations elite institutions).

I know, it's pretty hopeless.

Islamic State claims to have executed US journalist Steven Sotloff - Chicago Sun-Times

Travel into a war zone and start talking shit this is what happens. You're not an innocent bystander once you pick a side and start trash-talking the opposition. We went after enemy propagandists in WWII as well, William Joyce (executed for it) et al. I don't see this as being out-of-bounds when we did the very same things if not as publicly. Instead of a knife we used a noose or firing squad.

He was a journalist you moron, please show us where he did anything other than report the truth. You can't, you just want to run off at the mouth, with an opinion you pulled out of your ass.

What a terrific post!

You nailed it!

Great post, Marianne!

FYI;

I know, it's pretty hopeless.

Not hopeless, just a very Long March to fixing this shit.

He was a journalist you moron, please show us where he did anything other than report the truth. You can't, you just want to run off at the mouth, with an opinion you pulled out of your ass.

William Joyce was also given a trial and was hanged after he had plenty of time to defend himself publicly.

These Islamofascists simply held this man captive and then cut his head off for the media buzz.

We armed them because Israel wanted Syria pulverized into a nation of tribes. Yinon Plan fortold this decades ago. I am sorry for the family who must be undone. But America had something to do with all this regime change and the beheadings in Iraq as well, as regime change was at work there too. America is responsible for most of the wars in the world and we broke Iraq and Syria. We are responsible for the death and destruction.

You are just being sarcastic and trying to get a laugh out of us, right?

Uh, no, he made a valid point.

Our Middle East Policy has been sticking our hands in hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

ISIS got its start fighting in Syria, with Turkey and Israel (our allies) supporting them because they wanted to take out Assad.

and now they are killing journalists and overrunning the boobs we left in charge in Iraq.

He hasn't been in the oval office for nearly 6 years now; even brain damaged ideologues like you should be willing to take responsibility sometime in your fucking lives.

Why don't you try a little harder at your irony? The response was to a post that, as usual, was dissing how only under Oblama did theses things happen...

Why don't you try a little harder at your irony? The response was to a post that, as usual, was dissing how only under Oblama did theses things happen...

Because you didn't quote the post? If there is no quote, isn't the presumption that you are addressing the OP itself?

Do you?
Name them.
Where do they live?
Define "Muslim"
Define "standing up to"..

The Syrian government forces are Muslim, and so is the pro-western Syrian National Council Syrian National Council - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

They don't control a lot of territory though. On this map they are listed as 'Other' rebel groups. Red = Syrian government, gray the ISIL or Caliphate, yellow is Kurdish (lol, Turks did a 180 on that one) and green is 'other rebel groups'.
Syrian opposition - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1280px-Syrian_civil_war.png

Thanks.... I guess...

I was just turning the tables on him..He likes playing that exact same game when he gets cornered trying to defend the indefensible..... he want's to make you define every term and asks ridiculous "questions" to run people around in circles...

I've been waiting for you to finally come to your senses but I guess that ship has already sailed.

Islam = Submission to a religious totalitarian state.

USA = Freedom + Prosperity.

The idea of Islam being = to Christianity is ridiculous to anyone who loves freedom.

tyrants are the same anywhere around the globe

ISIL policies in Iraq

"No drugs, no alcohol and no cigarettes allowed," it added.

No public gathering other than those organised by ISIS will be allowed at any stage. No guns will be allowed outside of its ranks.

Repent or die al-Qaeda forces announce rules for Iraqi territory they now control - Telegraph

Forum List

Back