Breaking: Sydney Powell and Chesebro Ratting

WOOOOOOSH right over you head, bingo boy.
Oh well, useful idiots gonna idiot.
Of course your make believe went right over my head. I'm not you you Bingo. I don't know what goes on in that imagination of yours. If you want me to you're going to have to explain it.

What they understand is the justice system has been weaponized and until this shit show gets to the SCOTUS they are fucked. When that happens everyone of them will be exonerated, including Trump.

Look at you parenting yet another Trumpian lie. Who tried and failed to "LOCK HER UP" for 5 years? Who keeps pushing investigations of the Biden Family which have found NOTHING to implicate anyone in any crimes of bribery or corruption?????

Trump tried, and failed, to find evidence of any legal wrongdoing to support his lies about Democrats, but still you repeat his lies. And while he was doing this, he was openly and blatantly committing crimes of bribery, corruption and obstruction of justice.

This is WHY you have little to no credibility with anyone. Parroting Trump's most obvious lies just makes you look stupid and gullible.

That's a bald faced lie. Those fake electors had no legal authority to act.
They had the authority to act if the state legislatures decided Trump won. In fact they had to be chosen on or before Dec. 14th, which they were.

Look at you parenting yet another Trumpian lie. Who tried and failed to "LOCK HER UP" for 5 years? Who keeps pushing investigations of the Biden Family which have found NOTHING to implicate anyone in any crimes of bribery or corruption?????

Trump tried, and failed, to find evidence of any legal wrongdoing to support his lies about Democrats, but still you repeat his lies. And while he was doing this, he was openly and blatantly committing crimes of bribery, corruption and obstruction of justice.

This is WHY you have little to no credibility with anyone. Parroting Trump's most obvious lies just makes you look stupid and gullible.
That is not a lie. It is so obvious.

The problem is, they're not lying. They REALLY BELIEVE this stuff. Just like Jenna Ellis did.

I only WISH they were lying. THAT would be BETTER.

The problem is, they're not lying. They REALLY BELIEVE this stuff. Just like Jenna Ellis did.

I only WISH they were lying. THAT would be BETTER.
You wish the country was destroyed by now and seem to be frustrated it is taking so long. Fucking hack.

if the DOJ and/or FBI were weaponized, then some official would be violating the law and the constitution and could be easily fired or impeached.
By who? The thoroughly corrupt illegitimate government? Fat chance. They have turned Americans into fascists.

By who? The thoroughly corrupt illegitimate government? Fat chance. They have turned Americans into fascists.
most (if not all) republicans would come out calling for the ouster of whoever is responsible, and likely most democrats provided factual evidence.

Additionally, our justice system is built with enough checks & balances to root out such nonsense.

Forum List

Back