Breaking: terror attack in London

Yes, I'm afraid to say we may be hearing about that here in the USA pretty soon. The Muslims are pretty radical in the UK because everyone has already been disarmed. You can't own a gun over there.

This is what happens when the Muslims know you have no permit to carry and don't own firearms. Better get involved in defending your 2nd amendment rights. ( if you are not already ) It can become personal real fast.

- Jeri

Yes, I'm afraid to say we may be hearing about that here in the USA pretty soon. The Muslims are pretty radical in the UK because everyone has already been disarmed. You can't own a gun over there.

This is what happens when the Muslims know you have no permit to carry and don't own firearms. Better get involved in defending your 2nd amendment rights. ( if you are not already ) It can become personal real fast.

- Jeri

You fucking piece of shit! A serving soldier has been hacked to death with his head near severed and all you can do is politicize the event for your own agenda.

Link soon. Machete attack shouting allahu Akbar

Yes. A video has just been aired on TV of one of the bastards justifying his actions. They were black Africans and clearly islamist's. The authorities have declared it a terrorist attack.

May the dead soldier rest in peace and condolences to his family and loved ones.

- Jeri

You fucking piece of shit! A serving soldier has been hacked to death with his head near severed and all you can do is politicize the event for your own agenda.

If you think I am going to stand by and say nothing while my own countrymen listen to you liberal cowards preach about the peacefulness of Islam you've got another thing coming, Buddy! Get out of my way and get busy saving your own nation! This is America - you putz!

-Jeri

Last edited:

- Jeri

Either that, or invest in some martial arts training, also, always be on the alert.

- Jeri

If you think I am going to stand and say nothing while my own countrymen listen to you liberals preach about the peacefulness of Islam you've got another thing coming, Buddy! Get out of my way or get run over! Your choice - this is America - you putz!

-Jeri

Idiots like you always seem to assume the minority represents the majority. Clearly you have no perception of what the British public feels about islam. Not surprising. Your type seems to know little of reality outside of your parochial bubble.

the link is not working for me colin.

got to love that religion of peace.

Click my link, Syrenn! Mine works and you can see the pictures of the blood in the streets over there! Literally! Hows that Kumbaya thingy working out for you guys over there, Colin? Why don't you pick up a copy of Fallacis book, "The Rage and the Pride" and gain an education on what you are dealing with. ( a "real" education ) - Jeri

If you think I am going to stand and say nothing while my own countrymen listen to you liberals preach about the peacefulness of Islam you've got another thing coming, Buddy! Get out of my way or get run over! Your choice - this is America - you putz!

-Jeri

Idiots like you always seem to assume the minority represents the majority. Clearly you have no perception of what the British public feels about islam. Not surprising. Your type seems to know little of reality outside of your parochial bubble.

Baloney! I have dozens of blogger friends in the UK. Those are the people trying to save your sorry butts! You bunch of cowards! Start speaking up, Colin, because the tolerance that Islam demands from you will not be reciprocated when they are great enough in numbers to take you down. Wake up! - Jeri

the link is not working for me colin.

got to love that religion of peace.

Click my link, Syrenn! Mine works and you can see the pictures of the blood in the streets over there! Literally! Hows that Kumbaya thingy working out for you guys over there, Colin? Why don't you pick up a copy of Fallacis book, "The Rage and the Pride" and gain an education on what you are dealing with. ( a "real" education ) - Jeri

I'm well educated on what the world is dealing with. Probably more so than you.

-Jeri

Baloney! I have dozens of blogger friends in the UK. Those are the people trying to save your sorry butts! You bunch of cowards! Start speaking up, Colin, because the tolerance that Islam demands from you will not be reciprocated when they are great enough in numbers to take you down. Wake up! - Jeri

I suspect that you're not as big a man as the size of your mouth, Jeri. Please do carry on demonstrating your idiocy and ignorance, but preferably not in a thread about a dead soldier.

Link soon. Machete attack shouting allahu Akbar

Yes. A video has just been aired on TV of one of the bastards justifying his actions. They were black Africans and clearly islamist's. The authorities have declared it a terrorist attack.

May the dead soldier rest in peace and condolences to his family and loved ones.

If this same kind of incident happened in the US, it would be days before it was ever declared a terrorist attack. Then there are others in the US that claim that it's only terrorism if a bomb goes off. No bomb, no terrorism.

I suspect that you're not as big a man as the size of your mouth, Jeri. Please do carry on demonstrating your idiocy and ignorance, but preferably not in a thread about a dead soldier.

You are about as clueless as they come, Colin! I am the one who respects your soldiers! THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T RESPECT YOUR SOLDIERS! WATCH THIS! MUSLIMS DESECRATING BRITISH SOLDIERS GRAVES, COLIN! OH YEAH! YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE FOR AN EDUCATION. STICK AROUND! - Jeri

[ame=http://youtu.be/RbCGtgmarZ8]Muslims destroying British , Australian,Canadian war graves. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back