Breaking: terror attack in London

Yes, I'm afraid to say we may be hearing about that here in the USA pretty soon. The Muslims are pretty radical in the UK because everyone has already been disarmed. You can't own a gun over there.

This is what happens when the Muslims know you have no permit to carry and don't own firearms. Better get involved in defending your 2nd amendment rights. ( if you are not already ) It can become personal real fast.

- Jeri

You fucking piece of shit! A serving soldier has been hacked to death with his head near severed and all you can do is politicize the event for your own agenda.

Since when is the call to defend our rights "polticizing" anything.

Wouldn't it have been a great ending if the serving solider had shot the fucker to death, instead of himself being hacked up with a machete.

Doesn't seem like politics to me, just good common sense.

the link is not working for me colin.

got to love that religion of peace.

One guy, who might be a Muslim, goes berserk, and you are going to blame a whole religion.

Who "might be" a Muslim? How many non Muslims do you see shouting Allah Akbar before slaughtering their victims? Do tell! This ought to be good. - Jeri

Why did they pressure people to take pics? Maybe to encourage like minded individuals such as themselves, to carry forth more of the same?

Yes, I'm afraid to say we may be hearing about that here in the USA pretty soon. The Muslims are pretty radical in the UK because everyone has already been disarmed. You can't own a gun over there.

This is what happens when the Muslims know you have no permit to carry and don't own firearms. Better get involved in defending your 2nd amendment rights. ( if you are not already ) It can become personal real fast.

- Jeri

You fucking piece of shit! A serving soldier has been hacked to death with his head near severed and all you can do is politicize the event for your own agenda.

Wouldn't it have been a great ending if the serving solider had shot the fucker to death, instead of himself being hacked up with a machete.

I only wish that soldier had a gun on him when this happened. That jihadist would be laying in the street instead of the soldier. Yes it is certainly good common sense and some folks here are in dire need of a good dose of it themselves!

- Jeri

Thank you, Koosh. You are a stand up guy! :eusa_angel: - Jeri

He's merely stating the obvious, that the deed was done by Muslim extremists. They are becoming increasingly emboldened in the US and the UK.

I have noticed lately the British have become very adamant about America being disarmed and embracing Islam as they have. It must be true. Misery DOES love company!

- Jeremiah

Really? Where are you noticing this? Besides in your head?

If you think I am going to stand and say nothing while my own countrymen listen to you liberals preach about the peacefulness of Islam you've got another thing coming, Buddy! Get out of my way or get run over! Your choice - this is America - you putz!

-Jeri

Idiots like you always seem to assume the minority represents the majority. Clearly you have no perception of what the British public feels about islam. Not surprising. Your type seems to know little of reality outside of your parochial bubble.

Baloney! I have dozens of blogger friends in the UK. Those are the people trying to save your sorry butts! You bunch of cowards! Start speaking up, Colin, because the tolerance that Islam demands from you will not be reciprocated when they are great enough in numbers to take you down. Wake up! - Jeri

Yeah, I think they're starting to realize that in France.

If you think I am going to stand and say nothing while my own countrymen listen to you liberals preach about the peacefulness of Islam you've got another thing coming, Buddy! Get out of my way or get run over! Your choice - this is America - you putz!

-Jeri

Idiots like you always seem to assume the minority represents the majority. Clearly you have no perception of what the British public feels about islam. Not surprising. Your type seems to know little of reality outside of your parochial bubble.

Jesus fucking Christ, Colin. See the wood from the trees. How long will it take - and at what cost - for the minority's actions to become those of the majority?

In spite of all we do for them, they've always hated us. And we all know that deep down, they support what this animal has done.

But do you know what the funny thing is? Even the likes of Jeremiah has no idea of what the situation is on the ground.

THEY. ARE. EVERYWHERE.

And it's getting worse. From here to Athens, and all the way up in Scandinavia, they're growing in numbers. As callous as this may seem - and it is - I hope that this is the tipping point and every Muslim is driven from Europe and their mosques, which are a blatant assault on our skyline, are razed to the ground.

-Jeri

Jesus fucking Christ, Colin. See the wood from the trees. How long will it take - and at what cost - for the minority's actions to become those of the majority?

In spite of all we do for them, they've always hated us. And we all know that deep down, they support what this animal has done.

But do you know what the funny thing is? Even the likes of Jeremiah has no idea of what the situation is on the ground.

THEY. ARE. EVERYWHERE.

And it's getting worse. From here to Athens, and all the way up in Scandinavia, they're growing in numbers. As callous as this may seem - and it is - I hope that this is the tipping point and every Muslim is driven from Europe and their mosques, which are a blatant assault on our skyline, are razed to the ground.

Swagger, the minority I refer to is the white PC thinking lefties who people like Jeri seem to think represent the thinking of the majority indigenous Brits. I was not referring to muslims .

Baloney! I have dozens of blogger friends in the UK. Those are the people trying to save your sorry butts! You bunch of cowards! Start speaking up, Colin, because the tolerance that Islam demands from you will not be reciprocated when they are great enough in numbers to take you down. Wake up! - Jeri

[ame=http://youtu.be/e1Btc9qMALg]Paris...Lost? - YouTube[/ame]

Yep.

-Jeri

Did you ever read the Leveson report? How about the Ouesley report? How much do you know about how minorities are thought of in Britian?

Thank you, Koosh. You are a stand up guy! :eusa_angel: - Jeri

I'm a woman, Jeri. An Alaskan woman! We talk kind of tough sometimes, probably makes us sound manly! lol

(But we're not...manly. Just tough.)

Last edited:

Sweden too, now that muslims have secured Malmo, they have moved on to Stockholm.

-Jeri

Did you ever read the Leveson report? How about the Ouesley report? How much do you know about how minorities are thought of in Britian?

i bet he knows more than you since he lives there....

Breaking: terror attack in London

Wrong they just reported a terrorist act. We all know that's different. The questions is was it an act of terrorism?

I have noticed lately the British have become very adamant about America being disarmed and embracing Islam as they have. It must be true. Misery DOES love company!

- Jeremiah

Really? Where are you noticing this? Besides in your head?

Umm just look at the posts here. Or turn on Piers Morgan any given night if you want to really see an anti gun bonerfest.

Last edited:

i bet he knows more than you since he lives there....

Look at all the Americans who live here and don't know anything!

I suspect that you're not as big a man as the size of your mouth, Jeri. Please do carry on demonstrating your idiocy and ignorance, but preferably not in a thread about a dead soldier.

He didn't say anything wrong....he wasn't putting the soldier at fault. But he's telling the truth! Don't take the warning, we couldn't care less. Just keep trying to protect the terrorists...it will backfire on you one day. Well...actually, I could see you joining them just so you can kill all those horrible conservatives out there.

Forum List

Back