Breaking: terror attack in London

Yes, I'm afraid to say we may be hearing about that here in the USA pretty soon. The Muslims are pretty radical in the UK because everyone has already been disarmed. You can't own a gun over there.

This is what happens when the Muslims know you have no permit to carry and don't own firearms. Better get involved in defending your 2nd amendment rights. ( if you are not already ) It can become personal real fast.

- Jeri

You fucking piece of shit! A serving soldier has been hacked to death with his head near severed and all you can do is politicize the event for your own agenda.

He's merely stating the obvious, that the deed was done by Muslim extremists. They are becoming increasingly emboldened in the US and the UK.

the link is not working for me colin.

got to love that religion of peace.

It's a live feed.

From the link to the Telegraph:

18.59 Video filmed by an onlooker and broadcast by ITV News shows a man with his hands covered in blood and holding a bloodied knife and machete. He says in a London accent: “I apologise that women had to witness that, but in our lands our women have to see the same thing.

“You people will never be safe. Remove your Government, they don’t care about you.”

He then walks off, still carrying his weapons, back towards the body of the victim who is lying in the middle of the road.

In other parts of the video, said to be too shocking to show, it is claimed he says: “This British soldier is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”

Unreal. Just unreal.

'Shootings' and 'machete attack' in south east London: live - Telegraph

Yes, I'm afraid to say we may be hearing about that here in the USA pretty soon. The Muslims are pretty radical in the UK because everyone has already been disarmed. You can't own a gun over there.

This is what happens when the Muslims know you have no permit to carry and don't own firearms. Better get involved in defending your 2nd amendment rights. ( if you are not already ) It can become personal real fast.

- Jeri

You fucking piece of shit! A serving soldier has been hacked to death with his head near severed and all you can do is politicize the event for your own agenda.

He's merely stating the obvious, that the deed was done by Muslim extremists. They are becoming increasingly emboldened in the US and the UK.

What makes you think I don't know that. And what makes you think I have no hatred for Islamic extremists? Funny how people make assumptions about others without knowing anything about them, isn't it.

- Jeri

Yes...and what happens when you have a permit to carry?
Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only the attacker wasn't a Muslim. He just thought the victims were. More folks killed in this shooting than in the Boston bombing. It got personal.

- Jeri

I have noticed lately the British have become very adamant about America being disarmed and embracing Islam as they have. It must be true. Misery DOES love company!

- Jeremiah

What's interesting in this case is that the terrorists wanted people to take video.

Very strange tactic. Go figure.

18.22 One witness, who declined to be named, tells Jasper Copping the attackers were "praying like it was a sacrifice" and "making people take videos".

And another man had the same impression.

18.28 Fred Oyat, who saw the incident from the window of his flat, tells Josie Ensor that two black or Middle Eastern men were wondering around the street, walking over the dead body on the floor:

"The two men were shouting," he says. "They had three knives including a machete and a meat cleaver as well as an old gun.

"The white man was already dead on the floor, his fade covered in blood. He had a big neck wound and his neck was almost off."

"They seemed to be encouraging people to take photos and waited there until police arrived as if they wanted a fight.

"There was blood running down the streets. I still can't stop shaking."

- Jeri

Only the attacker wasn't a Muslim. He just thought the victims were. More folks killed in this shooting than in the Boston bombing. It got personal.

I could give you 10,000 stories of permit to carry people saving lives that otherwise would have been lost, Coyote. 10,000 to this one story which is quite unusual as I know of no other incident like this one. So while I agree with you this is a tragic story - it is quite out of the ordinary. I say that what stands between an Islamic jihad in America full scale and the future safety of America is our second amendment rights. - Jeri

What's interesting in this case is that the terrorists wanted people to take video.

18.22 One witness, who declined to be named, tells Jasper Copping the attackers were "praying like it was a sacrifice" and "making people take videos".

18.28 Fred Oyat, who saw the incident from the window of his flat, tells Josie Ensor that two black or Middle Eastern men were wondering around the street, walking over the dead body on the floor:

"The two men were shouting," he says. "They had three knives including a machete and a meat cleaver as well as an old gun.

"The white man was already dead on the floor, his fade covered in blood. He had a big neck wound and his neck was almost off."

"They seemed to be encouraging people to take photos and waited there until police arrived as if they wanted a fight.

No they take the videos and use them for training their children ( madrassas are jihad training camps in Indonesia - over 38,000 of them - also in Pakistan - not sure on numbers there) - they also use them for intimidation, alot of things. All the beheadings such as Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, .... were done on video tape. It is standard MO for these guys. - Jeri

No they take the videos and use them for training their children ( madrassas are jihad training camps in Indonesia - over 38,000 of them - also in Pakistan - not sure on numbers there) - they also use them for intimidation, alot of things. All the beheadings such as Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, .... were done on video tape. It is standard MO for these guys. They must have left home without their own video camera before the jihad. - Jeri

- Jeri

It's called a Beheading. They beheaded him, Colin. Proper term. Thanks. - Jeri

No they take the videos and use them for training their children ( madrassas are jihad training camps in Indonesia - over 38,000 of them - also in Pakistan - not sure on numbers there) - they also use them for intimidation, alot of things. All the beheadings such as Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, .... were done on video tape. It is standard MO for these guys. They must have left home without their own video camera before the jihad. - Jeri

Oh I do understand the training tapes. This seems to be more about truly using the social media to provoke more terror.

New twist it seems. And waiting and wanting the police to arrest them. And I just picked up that one of the killers was giving an interview.

Whoa geeze. Stranger by the minute. New age of terrorism by social media. I guess it does make sense that this would be the future of terrorist acts.

Here's the link to ITV:

Exclusive video: Man with bloodied hands speaks at Woolwich scene

ITV News has obtained footage of a man with bloodied hands addressing a camera on a south London street.

He makes a series of political statements before walking towards a man, believed to be a soldier, lying prone on the street.

He then talks calmly to another man stood nearby.

Latest News - ITV News

- Jeri

LINK to Page having a CCP? Cuz I can't find it.

Incredible footage, TinyDancer! Wow! Yes, there are alot of Muslim immigrants in the UK from Algeria, Somalia, some pretty vicious places where bloodshed in the streets is the norm. Americans need to keep in mind that these same type people have been allowed to immigrate here to the USA.

About the murderer:
If someone had been carrying a gun they could have legally killed him while he was standing there with the weapon in his hands. What court is going to convict that guy when you've got it all on camera?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back