BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

It is, that is exactly what it is. It needs to be treated as war. All out war. When its time to fight its time to fight. Its way past time.

If each of the larger nations in Nato should provide two divisions each, make up a total force of at least 200,000 with supporting air and sea power from our allies and go back into Iraq and Syria and obliterate these tiny groups. And they are tiny relatively speaking.

A few strategically aimed nukes would cut many heads off the hydra as well.

No one can use nuclear weapons. It would green light every other nation on Earth to use them at their slightest whim. And nuclear weapons are not warranted or tactical. There aren't large enough numbers in one place.

If we went back in with overwhelming force it would be the same as the two Iraq wars, over in days with piles of IsiL bodies. THAT is what NEEDS to happen. When force is needed then force is needed and we should show them in no uncertain terms what REAL power is, again. They want our attention, let's give them our undivided attention.
Time to bring back the draft so that all Americans take responsibility for taking care of this problem once and for all.

Don't need one. The force required is likely ready and the time required would be months.

We would be fighting morons who's best weapon is a friggin Toyota pickup.
Nope...need the draft so that everyone participates in this. If it's that important, maybe even put the nation on a war footing like we did with WWII.

We are NOT FIGHTING A WORLD POWER. These are frigging cowards who will run at the sight of the Stars and Bars.

Count on it.

This is one time I am not happy with Obama acting 'cool'. He needs to show some outrage and say this is what the fuck we are going to do. Or, just say 'their day is coming soon'.

Again, you political 'my team is always good and you said something for my team', please STFU.

Anyone that sees something like this and STILL doesn't get out of their us vs them political crap mode has problems. This thread has produced many ignores.
That would be perhaps possible, if it werent for all the high-fiving going on in the White House right now.

Wish I were just a bit younger. They wouldn't have to draft my ass. I'd volunteer. Enough of pussyfooting around with these scumbags. Time to rid the world of them. Permanently.

Time to bring back the draft so that all Americans take responsibility for taking care of this problem once and for all.

'All Americans'? That was never the case as the rich have always h ad a way to shirk their duty and get plum easy safe assignments or deferments
That should end....and women included this time also.
1. IT wont end. It is part of the perks of being rich.

2. Not my daughter.

It would be fitting to see any other assailants be executed, by France, in the same way ISIS executed their captives. Oh, I know, bring back the guillotine, just for them.

This is one time I am not happy with Obama acting 'cool'. He needs to show some outrage and say this is what the fuck we are going to do. Or, just say 'their day is coming soon'.

Again, you political 'my team is always good and you said something for my team', please STFU.

Anyone that sees something like this and STILL doesn't get out of their us vs them political crap mode has problems. This thread has produced many ignores.
That would be perhaps possible, if it werent for all the high-fiving going on in the White House right now.

Valerie Jarret had an orgasm, count on it
looks like a sneak preview of 2016 so long as Liberals run America.

And just think our clueless leader along with bleeding heart liberals are ready to open the doors for more Muslims to come in here.

Hopefully our idiot leaders are going to rethink that genius plan. :rolleyes-41: I've been against really any kind of immigration for a while now, unless maybe on a work visa or something like that. We don't NEED anymore people, especially ones who are not going to do anything but cause problems.
As some very knowledgeable person reported, these attackers knew Paris very well. They were not migrants from Syria.

No one can use nuclear weapons. It would green light every other nation on Earth to use them at their slightest whim. And nuclear weapons are not warranted or tactical. There aren't large enough numbers in one place.

If we went back in with overwhelming force it would be the same as the two Iraq wars, over in days with piles of IsiL bodies. THAT is what NEEDS to happen. When force is needed then force is needed and we should show them in no uncertain terms what REAL power is, again. They want our attention, let's give them our undivided attention.

Don't need one. The force required is likely ready and the time required would be months.

Nope...need the draft so that everyone participates in this. If it's that important, maybe even put the nation on a war footing like we did with WWII.

We are NOT FIGHTING A WORLD POWER. These are frigging cowards who will run at the sight of the Stars and Bars.

Count on it.
So...you aren't really serious about ending it after all. Ok.

No, very serious

<<<<Graduate - George S. Patton school of diplomacy.

Send em in, let them do their job, media not welcome.

War IS hell

Let her rip - git her dun

So, you aren't really serious about fixing this once and for all.......not if it involves any perceived personal sacrifice.....ok.
I do not agree with drafting women. And especially not the women of my family, that crosses the line of valid government power, IMO.

Count on it.
So...you aren't really serious about ending it after all. Ok.

No, very serious

<<<<Graduate - George S. Patton school of diplomacy.

Send em in, let them do their job, media not welcome.

War IS hell

Let her rip - git her dun
Just dont waste time, money and people trying to rebuild the damned place this time.

Consider the attacks at these six or so sites, and consider how many people carried them out. At most there were three attackers per site, two to execute, and another for other purposes. The attacker had to have done pre-operation surveillance before carrying out the attacks.

This was a highly coordinated terrorist attack, no doubt.

A few strategically aimed nukes would cut many heads off the hydra as well.

Count on it.

It doesn't matter, in that region they are powerful.

I would drop two divisions of French troops and a division of Turkish troops on any escape routes IsiL troops might use first. Trap them so they can't get away, top priority. Have four divisions of US troops on the border of Jordan and move in as soon as the French and Turks are in place. The 101st and 82nd airborne would be dropped on the flanks to close the circle, all Nato troops with tanks and helos for ground support. Then close the circle and burn them to the ground. No escape, no fair fight, no bullshit.

All this would be put in place in secret before going into action, again so none can escape.

Its war, let us conduct warfare. Nobody hates war like the American people but when its time, no one does it like we do either.

It is time.

Que le Dieu je ne crois pas à l'appui et vous confort puisque je ne connais personne d'autre qui pouvait. Ce sera dans les mémoires comme une journée horrible, par ceux qui sont encore en mesure de reconnaître l'inhumanité de l'homme envers l'homme.

May the God I don't believe in support and comfort you since I know of no one else who could. This will be remembered as a horrific day, by anyone still able to recognize man's inhumanity to man.

Forum List

Back