BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

Well, they've accounted for the 3 attackers at the concert hall. What about the other locations?

It appears martial law has been declared for the entire country... if by "curfew" or "state of emergency" they mean "martial law"

Unconfirmed

Confirms, civil law suspended. Military can do what they want and go where they want.
Army/police taking total control till this is over.

Them son of bitches love the "War on Terror"

yet another pretext to treat citizens like shit

So the solution here is......... Increase immigration from muslim countries, then just sit back and react to whatever happens, maybe they will learn to like us when they see were really decent people.

News flash, ISIS has attracted sickos from all over the world to come join their cause because they get to rape women and little girls,...

Chances are more citizens will be treated like shit by these Muslim extremists then will ever be treated like shit by the Europeans

• At least 140 people have been killed in a series of attacks in Paris.
  • At least 100 people were killed inside a concert hall, where attackers took hostages.
  • French President Francois Hollande said the country would close its borders and declared a state of emergency.
France has closed its borders and declared a state of emergency Friday after explosions, a shooting and a hostage situation in Paris left at least 140 people dead.
Paris Under Assault: Dozens Dead In Multiple Attacks, Up To 100 Held Hostage

Fucking lunacy...

Reported some Muslim organizations are condemning the attack. Well, to me, it is just too little and too late. We cannot TRUST you anymore. Clean your damn house!

I've been watching Fox with the Skye News feed and, so far, they've only identified three gunmen who claim to represent ISIL. Over 100 dead in one spot.

Also reports are coming in that attacks occurred elsewhere to include a very busy shopping mall.

You cannot put out a hand to aid Muslims without having it bitten.
I watched MSNBC and they were reporting on Valerie Plame.

When it's their allies doing the murdering, they try and ignore it.

News trickling out.

'Shootings' reported in central Paris

'Shootings' reported in central Paris

It sounds like a RETALIATORY ATTACK, since France is part of the Coalition of the Brain Dead.

Retaliatory for what? taking in refugees? or for not converting to Islam?
Sky News reported that France was bombing Syrians in Syria. I'm not sure if that's true or not.

And what is compelling the French to bomb? would it be the wholesale slaughter going on? are they bombing military targets or bombing civilians, OK I'm not to sure about that but I would think they are bombing these same extremists, that would make sense.

Because these muslims from this part of the world haven't demonstrated anything that shows they care about civilian life

• At least 100 people were killed inside a concert hall, where attackers took hostages.
  • French President Francois Hollande said the country would close its borders and declared a state of emergency.
France has closed its borders and declared a state of emergency Friday after explosions, a shooting and a hostage situation in Paris left at least 140 people dead.

Fucking lunacy...

You mean Obama calling them the Al Qaeda JV ? You're damn straight he's a lunatic.

Fucking lunacy...

You mean Obama calling them the Al Qaeda JV ? You're damn straight he's a lunatic.
No, I don't.

Forum List

Back