BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

i feel like this event is the moment of truth for Europe considering the magnitude of it.

They either kick out muslims or they might as well just raise the crescent moon as their national flag and convert to islam

Too many muzzies to kick out an' they keep letting more an' more in. Too late for Western Europe unless they turn fascist nationalist and target muzzies big time. They don't have the history or wherewithal to do that. Jihad bloodletting to continue.......

When will we learn, THIS MUST BE DONE, and then Medina, and then.... It WORKED against Japan, the muslim will require more DRASTIC measures!

upload_2015-11-13_19-22-33.jpeg

i feel like this event is the moment of truth for Europe considering the magnitude of it.

They either kick out muslims or they might as well just raise the crescent moon as their national flag and convert to islam
I agree with you. If this horror does not result in "the moment of truth" for Europe then maybe everything falls apart?

I believe they have to do something extremely drastic like deporting almost every Muslim male over 18. No, it is not their fault, it is their Muslim fanatical brothers' fault, but they are victims just like innocent French, English, German people are victims.

There must be thousands of terrorists in Europe now thanks to their loose laws, their timid ways and these hordes of migrants. I think only one way. This is diabolic. This is a spiritual battle between the devil and humanity. If the world will not go down on its knees, then they better get highly military and mean about it and confront this force with force.

It appears martial law has been declared for the entire country... if by "curfew" or "state of emergency" they mean "martial law"

Unconfirmed

Confirms, civil law suspended. Military can do what they want and go where they want.
Army/police taking total control till this is over.

And here we are about to go into Xmas shopping season, if anything happens in a blue state(and those are usually the targets) what will Dem's have to say being they are against guns?

And this after the religion of peace shot up that cartoonist, and then walked through the streets shooting people like they were on a carnival walk.

Wonder if the French people will be sick of muslims now?

I know I am.

Intolerance towards Muslims serves the terrorists' aims. They want pissed off people attacking local rank and file Muslims so they can make it into an attack on Islam. If it becomes Islam vs non-Islam they gain unimaginable power. They'll have recruiting field days and job fairs of eager young suicide bombers lined up around the block.

Stay calm and think it through. Not doing anyone any good lashing out like an animal.

A few hard words after an incident like this is hardly lashing out like an animal. It doesn't mean we are going to go after rank and file Muslim people. Proof is ..... we didn't do it after 9/11 I wouldn't be concerned about that.

I am however all about lashing out at the muslims who pick up an AK, or who have plans to set bombs. I would like to think you would join me on that sentiment.

Lashing out is one thing, but I would say, investigating any recent immigrants from that part of the world would be in order

And just think our clueless leader along with bleeding heart liberals are ready to open the doors for more Muslims to come in here.

The solution Rexx Taylor is not to have more guns but to kick out all illegal immigrants. For example if you have criminals from Mexico or islamists from Middle east you will have casualties even if all US citizens have guns. Don't you get it?

Heartfelt sympathies to the people of France, especially those directly affected by this horrid and cowardly attack. I'm sure there are going to be some very pissed off people once the shock wears off.

Forum List

Back