BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

Kindly explain what responsibility the President of the United States has to intervene in the sovereign nation of France. Provide an intelligent answer to that and we can proceed.
Did you read his post dumbass? He CLEARLY stated he wasn't going to post anymore.

Unlike most of the cowards from the left his passion isn't tainted by ideology but rather a heartfelt sadness at the current state of affairs.

So go play with your yo-yo kid
Yet he wasn't overcome with emotion enough to stop him from making a partisan attack blaming the president and then tucking his tail and running so he didn't have to justify his partisan claims. More of a coward move than an emotional one.

The ISIS attack on paris hurts all muslims and more terrorism will make their plight even worse.

Why do muslims support them?

In Jordan when the shooter was buried, mobs were chanting death to amerians. How is that helping Jordan or any muslims to incite violence like that?

Why should the west open their arms and welcome muslims that might include terrorists by the thousands?

How do the western countries trust the muslims in their midst now or look on them without suspicion?

So they should accept their destruction - they must accept that the US, Israhell, France and the UK have a right to intervene in their countries , destroy the same and they just have to grin and bear it?

BULLSHIT.

French cops say that there were 8 bombers and all had explosive vests on, and seven actually detonated them.

That means someone in PAris still alive is making bombs for the Jihadis, a very bad situation for the French.

The ISIS attack on paris hurts all muslims and more terrorism will make their plight even worse.

In Jordan when the shooter was buried, mobs were chanting death to amerians. How is that helping Jordan or any muslims to incite violence like that?

Why should the west open their arms and welcome muslims that might include terrorists by the thousands?

How do the western countries trust the muslims in their midst now or look on them without suspicion?

So they should accept their destruction - they must accept that the US, Israhell, France and the UK have a right to intervene in their countries , destroy the same and they just have to grin and bear it?

BULLSHIT.

Attacking civilians who have no control over their governments policy is stupid, and retarded. If they really wanted to accomplish something why don't they attack the politicians who are actually ordering those attacks? Hmmmm? No, they attack people who are merely going about their lives. In other words they are useless scumbags.

BULLSHIT.

So ISIS should be allowed to continue their massacres and genocide? The world should not stand up against them no matter how many they kill or how many women they enslave and rape or how many bomb explode in europe?

They are monsters that have destroyed two countries, so far

From staged 444 days to real 16 hours reduced shortly after to 2 hours
1979 Iran Hostage crisis solved in 444 days and with no victims.
No wonder: Ayatollah Khomeiny arriving from Paris 1979 to become the Supreme Leader of the first Islamic State was played by Sean Connery.

World War III - taking hostages
Taking family members of freedom fighters as hostages is a tactic massively used by the illuminazi puppet governments of Syria and in Iraq and Afghanistan also by NATO.
One of the goals is to have them depose their weapons.
Jan 2013, Algeria refinery: for the first time since the start of World War III, one of the factions from the other side launches an attack to take scores of civilian hostages,
Nov 2015, Paris Bataclan, France: the other side launches the second of such attacks.
It becomes also the ...

First REAL attack by a faction of other side in EU or USA since WW3 started, 2011
2015. Paris Bataclan concert hall, 1519 people taken hostages. Apparently this time the operation also included parallel attacks to simply execute civilians in other nearby locations.

BASICS
The illuminati response to any hostage crisis is to attack as soon as possible.
From 16 hours in Algeria refinery 2013 to two hours in Paris Bataclan 2015.
For article from 2013, GOOGLE
to Algeria 2013: 444 days, ALL rescued to 16 hours, nearly ALL DEAD, no TV coverage
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ALL-DEAD-no-TV-coverage-End-Time-Reductionism

BULLSHIT.

Attacking civilians who have no control over their governments policy is stupid, and retarded. If they really wanted to accomplish something why don't they attack the politicians who are actually ordering those attacks? Hmmmm? No, they attack people who are merely going about their lives. In other words they are useless scumbags.

EXCUSE ME RETARD, THE SYRIANS, THE PALESTINIANS , THE IRAQIS WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY US POLICIES ARE , FOR THE MOST PART, CIVILIANS.

BULLSHIT.

So ISIS should be allowed to continue their massacres and genocide? The world should not stand up against them no matter how many they kill or how many women they enslave and rape or how many bomb explode in europe?

THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY THE US AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD - FRANCE AND THE UK.

1) Pull troops from Iraq to soon.
2) Lop off the heads of Egypt, Libya, almost Syria.
3) Claim it will usher in democracy through the middle east.
4) Dismiss proof of foreign policy failures when Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS fill the vacuum.
5) Call them JV and choose not to confront ISIS, allowing them to grow to a significant threat worldwide

This has been Barry's policy in the middle east.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The question is:
Incompetent or calculated policy?

BULLSHIT.

THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY THE US AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD - FRANCE AND THE UK.

destruction and killings was ongoing well before US involvement

As the Body count keep rising and some of you keep the demented comments rolling all I can say is I am ashamed to be a human.

I do not write many threads, and try not to let my opinion of certain religions cloud my judgment but I am sick of the nonsense that is going on. Europe bring in refugees from Syria and Paris burns.

Why?

Simple, some retarded idiots that are stuck in the 13th century mindset believe countries like France are their enemy because they ( France ) help countries like the United States of America to carry on their proxy war in countries like Syria.

So how should the world answer to the savage attacks?

For me I would request the idiot in the oval office to stop his assault against Assad and put Assad back in power and let that evil bastard kill ISIL within his border. I would then ask this country to back the Kurds in Iraq to take over the country and allow them to genocide ISIL off the face of the Earth.

Do I read a little emotional?

Sure, seeing when I was a child the first language I spoke was French-Canadian, so yeah this is personal.

Before someone write something asinine about this what we get for electing Obama let me state I am not a fan of Obama. I am sick of some of the crap he has attempted within the Syrian border, and supporting regime change when he did not know what was attempting to replace Assad.

In the end the Paris attacks is bloods on the American hands because if it were not for our involvement, and getting allies like France involve in Syria and the middle - east region then tonight attacks may not have happen...

This is all I will write in this thread, and will not respond to any responses so flame away if you feel the need.

P.S.

I hope that the World track down every ISIL member and send those bloody bastards to the depths of hell.... Hell is too good for them so send them to deepest part of the ocean with a minute of oxygen for them and may God reincarnate them into a parasite that feeds off whale shit.

Bruce

I stopped reading as soon as you said ISIL. If you cannot even name the enemy, I'm not interested.

BULLSHIT.

EXCUSE ME RETARD, THE SYRIANS, THE PALESTINIANS , THE IRAQIS WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY US POLICIES ARE , FOR THE MOST PART, CIVILIANS.

Riddle me this silly person. How does a civilian dictate governmental policy? Do you even have a brain between your ears or it is merely air?

BULLSHIT.

Exactly how have I "destroyed" Syria, Libya, Iraq? Be specific.

1) Pull troops from Iraq to soon.
2) Lop off the heads of Egypt, Libya, almost Syria.
3) Claim it will usher in democracy through the middle east.
4) Dismiss proof of foreign policy failures when Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS fill the vacuum.
5) Call them JV and choose not to confront ISIS, allowing them to grow to a significant threat worldwide

This has been Barry's policy in the middle east.

This is in fact the result of Obama and Hillary and Kerry and their idiotic foreign policy. For sure they aren't alone in the blame, but their weakness and ineptitude has set the Middle East on fire. Coming soon to America. Hope and change people, hope and change.

BULLSHIT.

SHOULD THE US, FRANCE AND THE UK CONTINUE THEIR MASSACRES AND GENOCIDE?

BULLSHIT.

Exactly how have I "destroyed" Syria, Libya, Iraq? Be specific.

HUH?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT SYRIAN REFUGE PROBLEM IS A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION?

THAT THE US, FRANCE AND UK HAVE NOT BEEN ATTACKINGTHAT UNFORTUNATE COUNTRY FOR SEVERAL YEARS?

BULLSHIT.

Riddle me this silly person. How does a civilian dictate governmental policy? Do you even have a brain between your ears or it is merely air?

OURS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC ---THE AUTHORITY IS SPECIFICALLY ENUMERATED - WE ARE NOT A MONARCHY OR A TYRANNY.

Forum List

Back