BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

Are you a muslim?

Because I don't quite get your disconnect of what just happened and your apparent defense of islam.

There is a difference between Islam and extremism - it doesn't take a Muslim to note it.

but many don't make the distinction. They see muslim violence and not enough moderate muslims standing up against them, but standing on the sidelines holding their tongue. The majority of muslims need to stand up and say no.

Why are so many letting the non-muslims carry the burden to end the radicals and extremists speaking hate against the west? Why should the west open their doors to "refugees" they know nothing about and it is know many of them are ISIS infiltrator and not genuine refugees. There is almost a million refugees trying to enter europe and a third are ISIS or extremist. People should not be scared? They shouldn't care? They should let them all it even with the threat of terrorism?

How many more Paris like attacks should europe suffer for the sake of "refugees"?

Sweden want their muslims out and refuse refugees. Even Germany can't take them all. They did not expect hundreds of thousand, but thought a few thousand only would try to enter.

Refugees expect and are even suing for welfare and benefits like citizens are allowed. They want to free ride, but europe should not be concerned? Refugees except special treatment because of their faith at the cost of the majority of christians or other religions already there. They want special laws and not conformity to the state laws.

How is this supposed to make the citizens of those countries feel? Warm and fuzzy for the muslims?

Sympathy is one thing, invasion and conquest totally another.

Terrorism is an invasion. France suffered from an invasion and attempted conquest of their people by outsiders. Thousands of muslims cheer the attacks and europe is supposed to welcome unconditionally more muslims into their countries?

It is one thing to know not all muslims are like that, and other to not care what kind of muslims are entering their neighborhoods.

You know, some of this is not so different than what they used to say about Jewish refugees in WW2, when the concern then was Anarchist Terrorism.

Jews were look for a safe place to Iive in peace and security where they could practice their faith.

Jews did not come as terrorist but builders and investors. They came to improve and modernize, to share their knowledge and skills. They were greeter by some with abuse and death.

Some even suspected them as german infiltrators and not as refugees.

Now muslim are seem as infiltrators because a large percentage of the refugees are infiltrators and not refugees. They need to be vetted and those willing to work and improve the countries can be given entry, but those who want to bleed the countries and cause harm should not be given open access.

It is not about being mean but being smart and careful.

THE ZIONUTS CAME TO PALESTINE IN 1925 DETERMINED TO MURDER AND DISAPPEAR THE PALESTINIANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. THEIR SCAM INCLUDED THE CLAIM THAT THERE WAS NO COUNTRY KNOWN AS PALESTINE.

MENACHEM BEGIN AND THE IRGUN ZIONUT GANG TERRORIZED THEM UNTIL 1949.

BUT THE WORLD COMMUNITY LOOKED THE OTHER WAY.

Jews were invited by ottomans and arabs attacked first after lies that jews were destroying the al aqsa mosque.

Jews came to build a country and arabs wanted to kill them for buying land, investing or create jobs.

Cities around the world light up to support Paris after attacks

The Daily Dot

Patrick Howell O'Neill
BBmZbC6.img

Cities around the world are turning big buildings and major events red, white, and blue in tribute to Paris, which came under siege on Friday night from terror attacks that killed over 150 people.

Cities around the world light up to support Paris after attacks

TelAviv, Haifa, Beersheba, DC, NY, Paris, London and similarly controlled Zionut cities.

I don't think your comments are very appropriate considering the tragedy that only happened a couple of hours ago. The bodies aren't even cold yet, yet you cannot help but express your hatred.

No, we do not. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. I thought you were a Christian.

How does God exact his vengeance? Do you expect him to come down here himself? His vengeance is carried out through the hands of men.
Ah ... an Old Testament Christian you are.

It matters not. The human desire for revenge is idiotic regardless of what religion you are.

One would think that a well organized military would have no problems at all just taking them out.

A can a bug spray doesn't get rid of ants in their nest only those outside that can be seen. A lot of cans of spray and only a few dozen or a hundred ants per can. Hundreds of thousands of not million ants can be in a nest hidden underground and never effected by the spray.

Just because we kill some terrorists or ISIS members does not mean the breeding nurseries for more terrorists is not full and growing. You have to hit at the mentality and centers of learning. You have to give them a reason to want to reject terrorism. Many see it as a path to heaven or an adventure in life. Gardens full of virgins and rivers of wine is hard to compete with. It does not matter that there is not proof there are such gardens in heaven or that terrorist and suicide bombers will actually be allowed in. They want to believe and don't care how many they kill to get there.

A bit like confessing your sins, no matter how many or how horrific, will wipe them away and allow you to enter heaven. Does not make sense and no proof but people choose to belief anyway. Forgive men before you die is not much contrition or accepting of how very wrong your deeds were and how many you might have made suffer. Only a Hindu or Buddhist would think he might not go to heaven for stepping on an ant.

See what you said makes no sense. Many of these Terrorists were born in France, they were raised in France, yet they chose to join ISIL, go to Syria to train and come back to their own country to slaughter innocents.

They were obviously raised under a religion called Islam, and they disregarded the freedom that they had lived a lifetime in--only to go with the Jihadist side of Islam. It's definitely not that they didn't know peace or learned tolerance of other religions, they must have, by growing up in France. They chose to ignore the Western free culture, and instead make war on it. A prime example of why Muslims should not be let into this country.

The don't serve france or the french people, they serve terrorist on the other side of europe and the idea of killing will get a free pass to heaven. Born in france, maybe but not likely, but they are not french. They serve those in the middle east.

No, we do not. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. I thought you were a Christian.

How does God exact his vengeance? Do you expect him to come down here himself? His vengeance is carried out through the hands of men.

It matters not. The human desire for revenge is idiotic regardless of what religion you are.

I'll bet you'd feel a lot differently if your loved one was a victim.

I can totally understand the revenge feeling, but I don't think that is any reason for US to go to war in this particular situation. After all, I believe all of these other countries have told us that we should mind our own business anyways. :dunno:

Feelings ... a national war and foreign policy cannot be run by feelings. That's what leads to bullshit like the treaty of Versailles, 1919.

I can totally understand the revenge feeling, but I don't think that is any reason for US to go to war in this particular situation. After all, I believe all of these other countries have told us that we should mind our own business anyways. :dunno:
The US should not have gone to war in 1917 either.

Feelings ... a national war and foreign policy cannot be run by feelings. That's what leads to bullshit like the treaty of Versailles, 1919.

Maybe, but it is normal for people to have those feelings so soon after a tragedy.

Maybe, but it is normal for people to have those feelings so soon after a tragedy.
Well, then we must be mindful of politicians who use our emotion to get the money making wars they want.

The ISIS attack on paris hurts all muslims and more terrorism will make their plight even worse.

Why do muslims support them?

In Jordan when the shooter was buried, mobs were chanting death to amerians. How is that helping Jordan or any muslims to incite violence like that?

Why should the west open their arms and welcome muslims that might include terrorists by the thousands?

How do the western countries trust the muslims in their midst now or look on them without suspicion?

Forum List

Back