BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

"Simple, some retarded idiots that are stuck in the 13th century mindset believe countries like France are their enemy because they ( France ) help countries like the United States of America to carry on their proxy war in countries like Syria"

Right. So Islamic assholes attack Paris and naturally the US must be to blame.
Maybe, just maybe, France should have known better than to invite them in in the first place. Like Obama's doing.

The ISIS attack on paris hurts all muslims and more terrorism will make their plight even worse.

Why do muslims support them?

In Jordan when the shooter was buried, mobs were chanting death to amerians. How is that helping Jordan or any muslims to incite violence like that?

Why should the west open their arms and welcome muslims that might include terrorists by the thousands?

How do the western countries trust the muslims in their midst now or look on them without suspicion?

So they should accept their destruction - they must accept that the US, Israhell, France and the UK have a right to intervene in their countries , destroy the same and they just have to grin and bear it?

BULLSHIT.

So ISIS should be allowed to continue their massacres and genocide? The world should not stand up against them no matter how many they kill or how many women they enslave and rape or how many bomb explode in europe?

They are monsters that have destroyed two countries, so far

THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY THE US AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD - FRANCE AND THE UK.

Exactly how have I "destroyed" Syria, Libya, Iraq? Be specific.

HUH?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT SYRIAN REFUGE PROBLEM IS A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION?

THAT THE US, FRANCE AND UK HAVE NOT BEEN ATTACKINGTHAT UNFORTUNATE COUNTRY FOR SEVERAL YEARS?

Do you know how to read? Where have I, me, moi, Ich, done ANY of that? C'mon dumb ass. I am a civilian. I have no power to implement policy so how is it OK to attack a civilian? I have no problem with them attacking policy makers, but attacking civilians doesn't help their cause in the least and in fact hurts them.

If there was such a thing as moderate Muslims, than logic would dictate, that an attack of this size involving so many attackers, would have come to the attention of some 'moderates', in the planning stage.

Therefore, we can deduce form this, that 'moderate Muslims' are a myth!

you don't get it- the good muslims are the ones killing. the bad ones are not.

There has been no glee save by a few of your progressive buddies. The rest of the posts here have been very concerned about the victims of this horrible crime. Take your mock outrage and piss off.

I see a glee from those who are happy to find yet another reason hate Muslims and refugees...

and the glee of muslims for the attacks on europe and calls for US blood. Or did you miss that?

I'm sure you didn't, since you are quite gleeful for attacks on Muslims.
Are you a muslim?

Because I don't quite get your disconnect of what just happened and your apparent defense of islam.

There is a difference between Islam and extremism - it doesn't take a Muslim to note it.

no there isnt- these killers are the good muslims according to the koran.

There has been no glee save by a few of your progressive buddies. The rest of the posts here have been very concerned about the victims of this horrible crime. Take your mock outrage and piss off.

I see a glee from those who are happy to find yet another reason hate Muslims and refugees...

and the glee of muslims for the attacks on europe and calls for US blood. Or did you miss that?

I'm sure you didn't, since you are quite gleeful for attacks on Muslims.
Are you a muslim?

Because I don't quite get your disconnect of what just happened and your apparent defense of islam.

There is a difference between Islam and extremism - it doesn't take a Muslim to note it.

What's the difference...the second it takes to detonate the vest?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Paris Attacks: 'They Were Shooting at us Like If We Were Birds'
By Chris Harris
parisattack1.JPG
The men entered the venue with AK-47s, hurling explosives into clusters of music fans. The massacre en

Clearly, France made a big mistake by not creating enough Safe Space for the Jihadis.
Very classy in light of the terror

How would you react if France mocked 9-11
Clearly the "safe place" joke is about you leftists, and it went right over your head.

Wise up.
The degree of glee over the deaths of over 150 French is despicable

Hey, cool....lets mock the liberals

you cannot be serious, you fucking asshole. very special selective perception.

"French president calls Paris attacks ‘act of war’ by Islamic State"

"French President François Hollande decried the massacres across Paris as an “act of war” by the Islamic State, amplifying signals Saturdayy of a major response from France and its allies after coordinated gunfire and bombings that killed at least 127 people.

The attacks, Hollande said, were “committed by a terrorist army, the Islamic State group, a jihadist army, against France, against the values that we defend everywhere in the world, against what we are: A free country that means something to the whole planet.”

French president calls Paris attacks ‘act of war’ by Islamic State

The response can know no bounds this is unacceptable and these animals need to be wiped out.

Obviously they had a plan in place but I am wondering if it's a coincidence that it happened right on the heels of Jihad Johnny meeting his 72 virgin goats in Allah heaven. France better rethink their immigration policy and we better not let the a-hole in chief import 250,000 Syrians.

Forum List

Back