Breaking The (Bad) News....

With Jon Stewart out of the picture, Democrats/Liberals had to find a new 'news' source.....and, for many, it is SNL.

Sooo.....the Democrats, needing away to let their faithful....(read that as 'true believers') down gently, sent the memo via the largely un-funny SNL.

That's right: the Democrats pulled the rug out from under their drones via Saturday Night Live....

"....special counsel Robert Mueller. Kate McKinnon essentially impersonates Arie in Mueller makeup while breaking the news.

“So, uh, you know that I’ve been struggling a little bit over the last few months just trying to figure this whole thing out and just grasp everything,” McKinnon’s Mueller says. “The reality is I don’t think I can give you everything that you want right now, and I think you sense that.”

Strong’s Becca replies: “So … what? You don’t have Trump on collusion?”

“I think I need to explore the possibility that I have a stronger case with some other stuff,” the fake Mueller replies. “I’m just trying to be honest with you in telling you I can’t commit to collusion right now.”

“you indicted like 13 Russians and like everything that happened at Seychelles, that means nothing?”

“No, I mean the Seychelles were amazing and it’s definitely something,” he responds. “It’s just the more time that goes by, the more that I keep thinking about obstruction.”

The fake Becca can’t handle the embarrassment. “Collusion is literally the only thing that I’ve been looking forward to the past year.”
SNL’s disastrous ‘Bachelor’ finale stars Robert Mueller, who can’t commit to collusion

The only funny thing here is that SNL became the vehicle by which the Democrats warned their shock troops that the bottom just fell out of the lies they've been advancing for a year or more.

The punch line?
There's no collusion.

Pathetic.
It comes now from Stephen Colbert and John Oliver.
Trump is a global laughing stock.
0ze8opdadek01.jpg
JFK had an affair with Marilyn Monroe and she was the hottest thing in movies.

I've always blamed Jon Stewart for TrumpyBears ascension to his throne.

I think he made a deal with the devil.

Style note: when you make such outlandish observations, it might behoove you to provide a selection of examples to support your (absurd) premise.

'Else, folks might conclude you to be a major source of greenhouse gases.

Well for one, as you noted, he was the most trusted source of news. Instead of guiding us with his humor through what could have been the most hilarious campaign in history, he quits and turns his chair over to, dare I say, a black looking half white man. Remind you of anyone you resent? It's all Stewart's fault. Not that weak sauced Candidate Clinton who should have pounded that lying piece of human excrement during the debates, but just couldn't land a knock out punch.......

STEWART!

1. "Well for one, as you noted, he was the most trusted source of news."

No I didn't.

2. "It's all Stewart's fault."

As I said in the earlier post..."when you make such outlandish observations, it might behoove you to provide a selection of examples to support your (absurd) premise."

Even with a second chance, you couldn't.
QED.....you are a major source of greenhouse gases.

3."Not that weak sauced Candidate Clinton..."
...your candidate, your party's choice....
.... the greatest loser in political history: lost the presidency twice to two of the most inexperienced candidates we’ve ever had.

4. For the longest time, I've yearned for better prepared, more knowledgeable, more difficult competition.....,
...and what presents itself????

You.

My hopes, dashed.

5. Do you realize that, as a poster, you are the equivalent to Hillary as a candidate???????

Last edited:
Conservatives are the only idiots who take satire and think it’s actually news.

There are a limited number of choices, as, in Coulter's words:

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."

I’m not sure who’s a bigger idiot — Coulter for saying that, or you for believing it.

Maybe we should ask Trump. Oh wait he’s busy watching Fox News

Let's prove it together.

Can you provide three or four political tomes that you've read, that have informed your outlook?

Please don't hesitate to ask me for the same indicia.

Style note: when you make such outlandish observations, it might behoove you to provide a selection of examples to support your (absurd) premise.

Well for one, as you noted, he was the most trusted source of news. Instead of guiding us with his humor through what could have been the most hilarious campaign in history, he quits and turns his chair over to, dare I say, a black looking half white man. Remind you of anyone you resent? It's all Stewart's fault. Not that weak sauced Candidate Clinton who should have pounded that lying piece of human excrement during the debates, but just couldn't land a knock out punch.......

STEWART!

No I didn't.

As I said in the earlier post..."when you make such outlandish observations, it might behoove you to provide a selection of examples to support your (absurd) premise."

3."Not that weak sauced Candidate Clinton....your candidate, your party's choice....
.... the greatest loser in political history: lost the presidency twice to two of the most inexperienced candidates we’ve ever had.

4. For the longest time, I've yearned for better prepared, more knowledgeable, more difficult competition.....,

You.

My hopes, dashed.

5. Do you realize that, as a poster, you are the equivalent to Hillary as a candidate???????

And you must realize the you as a poster, make me laugh right?

That's why I like you. You make me laugh.

Conservatives are the only idiots who take satire and think it’s actually news.

Although I understand that it would leave you mute.....shouldn't you stick to words you understand and can define?

Conservative refers to those who align themselves with the Founders, and support these pillars of political thought:
individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

I realize that this is funny....but could you explain any disagreement with the above???

Just wanted to splash a little more mud in your kisser.

STEWART!

No I didn't.

3."Not that weak sauced Candidate Clinton....your candidate, your party's choice....

You.

My hopes, dashed.

And you must realize the you as a poster, make me laugh right?

That's why I like you. You make me laugh.

Truly, one of the weakest of attempt to regain face.

You've just made my previous post irrefutable.

Contemplate Trump upping the ante to meet Democrat standards....

Clinton/Lewinski
Kennedy/Monroe
Kennedy/Kopechne

If Trump could handle that at his age.......more of a man than most Democrat Snowflakes!

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."

I’m not sure who’s a bigger idiot — Coulter for saying that, or you for believing it.

Let's prove it together.

Can you provide three or four political tomes that you've read, that have informed your outlook?

I haven’t read a political book in a while. But that’s not what was said. Ann/you said that as a liberal, I don’t read books at all.

But the last four books I read were:

2001: A Space Odyssey and 2010: Odyssey Two by Arthur C Clarke

The Corner by David Simon and Ed Burns

Wiseguy by Nicholas Pileggi

With Jon Stewart out of the picture, Democrats/Liberals had to find a new 'news' source.....and, for many, it is SNL.

Sooo.....the Democrats, needing away to let their faithful....(read that as 'true believers') down gently, sent the memo via the largely un-funny SNL.

That's right: the Democrats pulled the rug out from under their drones via Saturday Night Live....

"....special counsel Robert Mueller. Kate McKinnon essentially impersonates Arie in Mueller makeup while breaking the news.

“So, uh, you know that I’ve been struggling a little bit over the last few months just trying to figure this whole thing out and just grasp everything,” McKinnon’s Mueller says. “The reality is I don’t think I can give you everything that you want right now, and I think you sense that.”

“I think I need to explore the possibility that I have a stronger case with some other stuff,” the fake Mueller replies. “I’m just trying to be honest with you in telling you I can’t commit to collusion right now.”

“you indicted like 13 Russians and like everything that happened at Seychelles, that means nothing?”

“No, I mean the Seychelles were amazing and it’s definitely something,” he responds. “It’s just the more time that goes by, the more that I keep thinking about obstruction.”

The fake Becca can’t handle the embarrassment. “Collusion is literally the only thing that I’ve been looking forward to the past year.”
SNL’s disastrous ‘Bachelor’ finale stars Robert Mueller, who can’t commit to collusion

The only funny thing here is that SNL became the vehicle by which the Democrats warned their shock troops that the bottom just fell out of the lies they've been advancing for a year or more.

The punch line?
There's no collusion.

Pathetic.
Love the new "Listening to SNL now" talking point.....heard it in about 4 different sources today. :lol:

This is neither an articulate nor well documented post

But, it is the sort one has come to expect from you.

Would you care to try again?
Odd, that you think this is about me.

And I have no need to "try again".....carry on with your "now we trumpanzees listen to SNL" talking point.

Let's prove it together.

I haven’t read a political book in a while. But that’s not what was said. Ann/you said that as a liberal, I don’t read books at all.

I believe we each proved our own point.

Who knew the Japs had done anime versions!
Surely not the original authors?????

Let's prove it together.

:lol: yeah you proved that I don’t read books...oh wait no you didn’t

The punch line?
There's no collusion.

Pathetic.
Love the new "Listening to SNL now" talking point.....heard it in about 4 different sources today. :lol:

And I have no need to "try again".....carry on with your "now we trumpanzees listen to SNL" talking point.

See.....I embarrassed you into 'trying again.'

And....you did a marginally better job this time.

Summer school was advantageous.

In full disclosure, I never watch SNL.

I heard about it from the very best conservative radio talk show host, Chris Plante, WMAL.

Who knew the Japs had done anime versions!
Surely not the original authors?????
I’m sure they make a redneck trailer trash translation if you’re interested.

Let's prove it together.

I proved that the sort of political tomes that might be informative to one commenting in this forum are beyond your ken.

That was my point: that you're a dunce.

If you'd like me to offer a curriculum that would result in you appearing less a dunce.....say the word.

The punch line?
There's no collusion.

Pathetic.

I heard about it from the very best conservative radio talk show host, Chris Plante, WMAL.
Because it's the RW pundit talking point de jure........as I told you.

Let's prove it together.

I proved that the sort of political tomes that might be informative to one commenting in this forum are beyond your ken.

That was my point: that you're a dunce.

If you'd like me to offer a curriculum that would result in you appearing less a dunce.....say the word.
It's all about the insults when you've got nothing else, isn't it? I, too, have read several books lately. Just finished "The Golden Bough"....excellent book, about how all religions are based on the same ideas.........

The punch line?
There's no collusion.

Pathetic.

Because it's the RW pundit talking point de jure........as I told you.

...the Democrats, needing away to let their faithful....(read that as 'true believers') down gently, sent the memo via the largely un-funny SNL.

As I told you.

Forum List

Back