Breaking The (Bad) News....

See.....I embarrassed you into 'trying again.'

And....you did a marginally better job this time.

Summer school was advantageous.

In full disclosure, I never watch SNL.

I heard about it from the very best conservative radio talk show host, Chris Plante, WMAL.
Because it's the RW pundit talking point de jure........as I told you.

...the Democrats, needing away to let their faithful....(read that as 'true believers') down gently, sent the memo via the largely un-funny SNL.

That's right: the Democrats pulled the rug out from under their drones via Saturday Night Live....

As I told you.
So...you now take SNL seriously. :lol: Ok hun. :abgg2q.jpg: You believe in land sharks and Steve Bannon as Death too.

Is there some alternative interpretation for this?

...the Democrats, needing away to let their faithful....(read that as 'true believers') down gently, sent the memo via the largely un-funny SNL.

That's right: the Democrats pulled the rug out from under their drones via Saturday Night Live....
The intellectual goes on and on about SNL. Perhaps you will write a dissertation on it for your PhD............

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Looks a lot like the OP was kinda painful for you Liberals hoping for that collusion fabrication to be true.

You know what 'true' means, don't you?

Mueller’s job was no different than Comey’s to cover for Clinton and The Obamas.

We need to quit giving so much power to unelected bureaucrats.

their lack of maturity
Pot, meet kettle.
Never Fear, Mueller is Here!
tumblr_nsbq2l2K0c1uxticxo2_500.gif

And here.....

Robt Mueller: I know nothing

And here...

Sgt. Schultz:

Because it's the RW pundit talking point de jure........as I told you.

As I told you.
So...you now take SNL seriously. :lol: Ok hun. :abgg2q.jpg: You believe in land sharks and Steve Bannon as Death too.

The intellectual goes on and on about SNL. Perhaps you will write a dissertation on it for your PhD............

Looks a lot like the OP was kinda painful for you Liberals hoping for that collusion fabrication to be true.

Again, this is not about me....or anyone else except you pushing the latest RW pundit joke about SNL suddenly being relevant to Righties. Pretty funny stuff right there. Especially if you are into Irony.

Mueller’s job was no different than Comey’s to cover for Clinton and The Obamas.

We need to quit giving so much power to unelected bureaucrats.

their lack of maturity
Pot, meet kettle.
Never Fear, Mueller is Here!
tumblr_nsbq2l2K0c1uxticxo2_500.gif

And here.....

Robt Mueller: I know nothing

And here...

Sgt. Schultz:

And here's what they have to cover up:

"..... the people who were in charge of the investigation and who knew of its explosive impact. Who are they?

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

Holder, Mueller, Comey & Rosenstein"
Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump

As I told you.

Again, this is not about me....or anyone else except you pushing the latest RW pundit joke about SNL suddenly being relevant to Righties. Pretty funny stuff right there. Especially if you are into Irony.

Wow....I really hit a nerve!

There's that Irony again.....you're on a roll, hun.

Gee....I wonder why you're back again.....not.

Be both know why, don't we.

You know what ‘satire’ means don’t you? And no, I’m not talking about Fox News.

I have read several of your posts...and, I must ask. Who ties your shoelaces for you?

Be sure to get back to me when you're ready to discuss book pertaining to your political views.

I like to post here.....is there a problem? Am I intimidating you too much when I point out the Irony of you playing the intellectual over SNL and John Stewart?

You know what ‘satire’ means don’t you? And no, I’m not talking about Fox News.

I have read several of your posts...and, I must ask. Who ties your shoelaces for you?

Be sure to get back to me when you're ready to discuss book pertaining to your political views.
See? the Irony just oozes from these posts.....from someone who started a thread about how seriously we should now take SNL.

"Be both...be both...be both"......:abgg2q.jpg:

It’s a sad day for libs when SNL starts doing skits about their stupidity.

:laugh:
It's an Ironic day when trumpanzees suddenly hang on SNL's every word.....:71: Almost as if SNL set it up that way....the ultimate troll.
SNL is starting to see the stupidity you embrace. :)
Oh yes....I'm sure that.s it......:71:
Is this where you offer your thoughts on why they did that?
They are a comedy show. Perhaps you've heard?

It’s a sad day for libs when SNL starts doing skits about their stupidity.

:laugh:
It's an Ironic day when trumpanzees suddenly hang on SNL's every word.....:71: Almost as if SNL set it up that way....the ultimate troll.
SNL is starting to see the stupidity you embrace. :)
Oh yes....I'm sure that.s it......:71:
Is this where you offer your thoughts on why they did that?
Since an SNL skit = truth to you; you must take Trump as a petulant man-child who’s in way over his head and in bed with Russia since that’s how SNL portrays him.

:lol:

Forum List

Back