Breaking The (Bad) News....

It’s a sad day for libs when SNL starts doing skits about their stupidity.

:laugh:
It's an Ironic day when trumpanzees suddenly hang on SNL's every word.....:71: Almost as if SNL set it up that way....the ultimate troll.
SNL is starting to see the stupidity you embrace. :)
Oh yes....I'm sure that.s it......:71:
Is this where you offer your thoughts on why they did that?
Since an SNL skit = truth to you; you must take Trump as a petulant man-child who’s in way over his head and in bed with Russia since that’s how SNL portrays him.

:lol:
Well, I was going to be kind and not point that out......but whatever......:04:

It's an Ironic day when trumpanzees suddenly hang on SNL's every word.....:71: Almost as if SNL set it up that way....the ultimate troll.
They are a comedy show. Perhaps you've heard?
A comedy show that has a history of making you libs feel better about yourselves. :)

We know it sucks to see your lifelines slip away, bodecea.

It might be time for you to start rethinking the path you’re on. Just saying. :)

They are a comedy show. Perhaps you've heard?
A comedy show that has a history of making you libs feel better about yourselves. :)
You mean a comedy show that has lasted.....hmmmm....how many years now? How are those con-servative comedy shows working out for you?

The Mueller Investigation is Real Obstruction In to Real Collusion with Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, John McCain, Adam Schiff and others Involved in The Crooked Uranium One Deal.

Mueller’s job was no different than Comey’s to cover for Clinton and The Obamas.

We need to quit giving so much power to unelected bureaucrats.

their lack of maturity
Pot, meet kettle.
Never Fear, Mueller is Here!
tumblr_nsbq2l2K0c1uxticxo2_500.gif

And here.....

Robt Mueller: I know nothing

And here...

Sgt. Schultz:

And here's what they have to cover up:

"..... the people who were in charge of the investigation and who knew of its explosive impact. Who are they?

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

Holder, Mueller, Comey & Rosenstein"
Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Trump doesn’t read books, he doesn’t read ANYTHING... including his intelligence briefs.
He watches TV 8 hours a day and absorbs the propaganda on Fox and Friends.
Incredible THAT similarity didn’t occur to you but then again you’re not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The Mueller Investigation is Real Obstruction In to Real Collusion with Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, John McCain, Adam Schiff and others Involved in The Crooked Uranium One Deal.

Mueller’s job was no different than Comey’s to cover for Clinton and The Obamas.

We need to quit giving so much power to unelected bureaucrats.

Pot, meet kettle.
Never Fear, Mueller is Here!
tumblr_nsbq2l2K0c1uxticxo2_500.gif

And here.....

Robt Mueller: I know nothing

And here...

Sgt. Schultz:

And here's what they have to cover up:

"..... the people who were in charge of the investigation and who knew of its explosive impact. Who are they?

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

Holder, Mueller, Comey & Rosenstein"
Gregg Jarrett: The Clinton cover-up, brought to you by the same guys who are investigating Trump

And that Special Counsel will be appointed any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

I'm not sure this SNL skit is saying what the Fox bubbleheads think it means. To me, as a sometimes Bachelor watcher, it says that Mr. Mueller has so many strong contenders, he's not ready to commit to collusion. Sure Collusion is pretty and all, but Obstruction isn't as high maintenance. And Bob must also be keeping Money Laundering on the back burner since she can play with him in state courts where there's no pardoning power...

Although asked, you have yet to come up with an alternative explanation for the SNL 'humor' than the one posited in the OP.

Instead, you have authored post after post that appears to me akin to a five year old claiming, 'see,...it doesn't bother me.'

But....it clearly does.

Since an SNL skit = truth to you; you must take Trump as a petulant man-child who’s in way over his head and in bed with Russia since that’s how SNL portrays him.

:lol:

What is your alternative explanation for the 'revelation'?

I'm not sure this SNL skit is saying what the Fox bubbleheads think it means. To me, as a sometimes Bachelor watcher, it says that Mr. Mueller has so many strong contenders, he's not ready to commit to collusion. Sure Collusion is pretty and all, but Obstruction isn't as high maintenance. And Bob must also be keeping Money Laundering on the back burner since she can play with him in state courts where there's no pardoning power...

I appreciate you actually offering an alternative view.

I've never seen the Bachelor, and don't watch SNL.....but judging by all that's been written, the OP seems to have hit the nail on the head.

After all......what was the mission to which Mueller was subscribed?

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Trump doesn’t read books, he doesn’t read ANYTHING... including his intelligence briefs.
He watches TV 8 hours a day and absorbs the propaganda on Fox and Friends.
Incredible THAT similarity didn’t occur to you but then again you’re not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Can you name three or four tomes that have inspired your political views?

We know it sucks to see your lifelines slip away, bodecea.
Is that something that is supposed to mean something? Like a threat?
You can always tell the scared little trumpanzees because they live their violence vicariously thru the internet.

Since every attack on President Trump, the man Americans elected, have failed, why would you use the term "scared little trumpanzees" for our side?

Oh....right....because sans lies, you'd be mute.

Forum List

Back