Breaking The (Bad) News....

Soooo.....impeachment by....what.....Thursday??

Too soon. Expect more indictments by the end of this month. Mueller knows his case has to be rock solid before the GOP will do anything.

"....special counsel Robert Mueller. Kate McKinnon essentially impersonates Arie in Mueller makeup while breaking the news.

ā€œSo, uh, you know that Iā€™ve been struggling a little bit over the last few months just trying to figure this whole thing out and just grasp everything,ā€ McKinnonā€™s Mueller says. ā€œThe reality is I donā€™t think I can give you everything that you want right now, and I think you sense that.ā€

Strongā€™s Becca replies: ā€œSo ā€¦ what? You donā€™t have Trump on collusion?ā€
Ah...looks like you are taking SNL to be serious news.................now. You know it's a comedy show, right?

Itā€™s a comedy show that I donā€™t believe intimated what they think it did.

They didn't intimate it......

....they stated it.

inĀ·tiĀ·mate2
Ėˆin(t)əĖŒmāt/
verb
past tense: intimated; past participle: intimated
  1. imply or hint.

statĀ·ed
Ėˆstādəd/
adjective
  1. clearly expressed or identified; specified.

As per the OP>

"....special counsel Robert Mueller. Kate McKinnon essentially impersonates Arie in Mueller makeup while breaking the news.

ā€œSo, uh, you know that Iā€™ve been struggling a little bit over the last few months just trying to figure this whole thing out and just grasp everything,ā€ McKinnonā€™s Mueller says. ā€œThe reality is I donā€™t think I can give you everything that you want right now, and I think you sense that.ā€

Strongā€™s Becca replies: ā€œSo ā€¦ what? You donā€™t have Trump on collusion?ā€

ā€œI think I need to explore the possibility that I have a stronger case with some other stuff,ā€ the fake Mueller replies. ā€œIā€™m just trying to be honest with you in telling you I canā€™t commit to collusion right now.ā€

Yes, I've seen the bit and I still contend that it's not saying what you think it is.

Too soon. Expect more indictments by the end of this month. Mueller knows his case has to be rock solid before the GOP will do anything.

Ah...looks like you are taking SNL to be serious news.................now. You know it's a comedy show, right?

....they stated it.

inĀ·tiĀ·mate2
Ėˆin(t)əĖŒmāt/
verb
  1. imply or hint.

statĀ·ed
Ėˆstādəd/
adjective

As per the OP>

ā€œI think I need to explore the possibility that I have a stronger case with some other stuff,ā€ the fake Mueller replies. ā€œIā€™m just trying to be honest with you in telling you I canā€™t commit to collusion right now.ā€

Yes, I've seen the bit and I still contend that it's not saying what you think it is.

Would you be so kind as to give your.....interpretation....of this:

....they stated it.

inĀ·tiĀ·mate2
Ėˆin(t)əĖŒmāt/
verb
  1. imply or hint.

statĀ·ed
Ėˆstādəd/
adjective

As per the OP>

I already did. Boy, for someone so "smart", you have a piss poor memory

....they stated it.

inĀ·tiĀ·mate2
Ėˆin(t)əĖŒmāt/
verb
  1. imply or hint.

statĀ·ed
Ėˆstādəd/
adjective

As per the OP>

I already did. Boy, for someone so "smart", you have a piss poor memory

1. What is it.

2. How different is it from the English language that I provided.

And, while trying to let the 'resistance' folks down gently, SNL slips this message it at the end:

"So. What, you don't have Trump on collusion?" Strong's Becca responds.

"I'm just trying to be honest and tell you that I can't commit to collusion right now," McKinnon says back.

ā€œI have to wait two more years for him to be out of office,ā€ Strong asks, mortified.

ā€œHonestly, probably six,ā€ Mueller replies.

That's 'Breaking the (BAD) News'

And, while trying to let the 'resistance' folks down gently, SNL slips this message it at the end:

"I'm just trying to be honest and tell you that I can't commit to collusion right now," McKinnon says back.

ā€œI have to wait two more years for him to be out of office,ā€ Strong asks, mortified.

The RW intellectual believing that SNL is serious news now.

The number of posts you've authored denying same seems proof of quite the opposite.

You appear diaphanous.

Better look that up.

The number of posts you've authored denying same seems proof of quite the opposite.

You appear diaphanous.

Better look that up.
Ah...so if someone has a lot of posts it means....what exactly? :71:

You appear diaphanous.

Better look that up.

You're deeply wounded by the truth.

It's called Karma.

....they stated it.

inĀ·tiĀ·mate2
Ėˆin(t)əĖŒmāt/
verb
  1. imply or hint.

statĀ·ed
Ėˆstādəd/
adjective

As per the OP>

Interpretation: SNL is a comedy show.

Here:

comĀ·eĀ·dy
ĖˆkƤmədē/
noun
  1. professional entertainment consisting of jokes and satirical sketches, intended to make an audience laugh.
    synonyms: light entertainment, comic theater, farce, situation comedy, satire, pantomime, comic opera; More
    • a movie, play, or broadcast program intended to make an audience laugh.
      plural noun: comedies
      "a rollicking new comedy"
    • the style or genre represented by comedy films, plays, and broadcast programs.
      synonyms: light entertainment, comic theater, farce, situation comedy, satire, pantomime, comic opera; More

You appear diaphanous.

Better look that up.

It's called Karma.
I see you have a lot of posts here. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Karma? Or more Ironic, perhaps.

You appear diaphanous.

Better look that up.

It's called Karma.
I see you have a lot of posts here. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Karma? Or more Ironic, perhaps.

Keep posting along the lines of 'see....it doesn't bother me a bit!!!!!!'

You appear diaphanous.

Better look that up.

It's called Karma.

Keep posting along the lines of 'see....it doesn't bother me a bit!!!!!!'
I'm glad to see that it doesn't bother you a bit. (like all the exclamation marks, btw) :71:

stg031318dAPC20180313044507.jpg

Oh nooooozzzzzzzzz!!!!!

"That painful process was more evident Tuesday night when the Washington Post reported that special counsel Robert Mueller told the White House last month that Trump was not considered a ā€œtargetā€ but only a ā€œsubjectā€ of the investigation. After a year of being assured that ā€œbombshellā€ developments and ā€œsmoking gunā€ evidence was sealing the criminal case against Trump, the dissonance was too great for many who refuse to accept the obvious meaning of this disclosure.

The U.S. Attorneyā€™s manual defines a ā€œsubjectā€ as a ā€œperson whose conduct is within the scope of the grand jury's investigation.ā€

ā€¦.. Mueller does not believe there is ā€œsubstantial evidence linking [Trump] to the commission of a crimeā€ would seem to merit some, albeit grudging, recognition. However, there has been a disturbing lack of objectivity in the coverage of this investigation from the start. Throughout it, some of us have cautioned that the criminal case against Trump was far weaker than media suggested.

ā€¦the case of criminal conduct by Trump has not materially improved over the last year.

When that obvious point was raised, we were told that it meant nothing and Mueller was likely holding back the really damaging indictments while pressuring Trump aides. Commentators continue to announce ā€œbombshellā€ disclosures against Trump on a daily basis, with experts alleging clear cases for treason to obstruction to witness tampering and other crimes.ā€ When will the media accept that Trump is not a criminal target?

SNL warned you!!!!

Looking worse and worse for the Democrat loonies......

Speaking of which.....how come Adam Schiff has gone into hiding?????

"Democrats are getting desperate as Mueller stalls
By Michael Goodwin

April 21, 2018 | 10:20pm | Updated

gettyimages-942017922.jpg

DNC Chairman Tom PerezGetty Images

"In a move that reeks of desperation, the DNC filed a civil suit Friday against President Trumpā€™s campaign, Russia and WikiLeaks, alleging a vast (right wing!) conspiracy to tip the election to Trump.

The suitā€™s flamboyant charges made headlines, but that only served to obscure the real meaning. Namely, that top Dems are giving up their fantasies that special counsel Robert Mueller will deliver them from political purgatory by getting the goods on Trump.

The trashy suit is their way of trying to keep impeachment and Russia, Russia, Russia alive for the midterms in case Muellerā€™s probe comes up empty.

Truth be told, party leaders are right to be disheartened by setbacks in the War against Trump."
https://nypost.com/2018/04/21/democrats-are-getting-desperate-as-mueller-stalls/

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-22_17-1-35.gif
    upload_2018-4-22_17-1-35.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 17
  • upload_2018-4-22_17-1-35.gif
    upload_2018-4-22_17-1-35.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 21
Last edited:
Poor, poor, Democrat hopefuls.......

I began this thread.....breaking the bad news, a month and a half ago.

You poor things....it must be like a death of a thousand cuts.

"....developments are tilting in Trumpā€™s favor. Top among them is that the Justice Department finally seems to be getting serious about misconduct by government officials during the presidential campaign.

The news that Inspector General Michael Horowitz is probing whether former FBI director James Comey mishandled classified information with memos he wrote and leaked is the second bombshell in two days. It follows the IG recommendation of criminal prosecution against Comeyā€™s former top deputy, Andrew McCabe, on charges that he lied repeatedly to investigators."
https://nypost.com/2018/04/21/democrats-are-getting-desperate-as-mueller-stalls/

Well....as the saying goes.....'It couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch."

Passing the antacids around?

Forum List

Back