Breaking The (Bad) News....

It's an Ironic day when trumpanzees suddenly hang on SNL's every word.....:71: Almost as if SNL set it up that way....the ultimate troll.
SNL is starting to see the stupidity you embrace. :)
Oh yes....I'm sure that.s it......:71:
Is this where you offer your thoughts on why they did that?
Since an SNL skit = truth to you; you must take Trump as a petulant man-child who’s in way over his head and in bed with Russia since that’s how SNL portrays him.

:lol:

What is your alternative explanation for the 'revelation'?
What revelation? It’s a comedy skit. SNL has been making fun of people from all walks of life for decades.

I'm not sure this SNL skit is saying what the Fox bubbleheads think it means. To me, as a sometimes Bachelor watcher, it says that Mr. Mueller has so many strong contenders, he's not ready to commit to collusion. Sure Collusion is pretty and all, but Obstruction isn't as high maintenance. And Bob must also be keeping Money Laundering on the back burner since she can play with him in state courts where there's no pardoning power...

I appreciate you actually offering an alternative view.

I've never seen the Bachelor, and don't watch SNL.....but judging by all that's been written, the OP seems to have hit the nail on the head.

After all......what was the mission to which Mueller was subscribed?

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

And what is 28 C.F.R. §600.4(a)?

The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

SNL is starting to see the stupidity you embrace. :)
Oh yes....I'm sure that.s it......:71:
Is this where you offer your thoughts on why they did that?
Since an SNL skit = truth to you; you must take Trump as a petulant man-child who’s in way over his head and in bed with Russia since that’s how SNL portrays him.

:lol:

What is your alternative explanation for the 'revelation'?
What revelation? It’s a comedy skit. SNL has been making fun of people from all walks of life for decades.

While you're here, could you autograph your pic?

25226333809_c9eb785ce5_b.jpg

The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

Soooo.....impeachment by....what.....Thursday??

Too soon. Expect more indictments by the end of this month. Mueller knows his case has to be rock solid before the GOP will do anything.

I understand that trumpanzees are more focused on the H. Clinton indictments that are coming any day now.

If you girls come to blows..............

...I will beat her like a red-headed step-child.
There's that living violence vicariously thru the internet we've learned to expect from the RW/trumpanzee posters here.

The only folks who are ever violent are Liberals.

Historical review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Remember James Hodgkinson….one of Bernie Sanders ‘ irregulars?

The Left has walk-outs, marches, organized riots, etc….while we on the Right are more individualistic, and so appear smaller in number. The Left has the sort of noise machine that the Right can’t match.

We, real Americans, pro-Bill of Rights, pro-liberty folks, ‘cause we’re not crazy, fanatical, lunatics who smash windows, put bandanas over our faces, burn cars, and, y’know, threaten everybody.

If Illegal aliens shoot up school….I’m sure the Democrat Party will set up a Go-Fund-Me page for them….

Too soon. Expect more indictments by the end of this month. Mueller knows his case has to be rock solid before the GOP will do anything.

"....special counsel Robert Mueller. Kate McKinnon essentially impersonates Arie in Mueller makeup while breaking the news.

“So, uh, you know that I’ve been struggling a little bit over the last few months just trying to figure this whole thing out and just grasp everything,” McKinnon’s Mueller says. “The reality is I don’t think I can give you everything that you want right now, and I think you sense that.”

Strong’s Becca replies: “So … what? You don’t have Trump on collusion?”

If you girls come to blows..............

...I will beat her like a red-headed step-child.
There's that living violence vicariously thru the internet we've learned to expect from the RW/trumpanzee posters here.

The only folks who are ever violent are Liberals.

Historical review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Remember James Hodgkinson….one of Bernie Sanders ‘ irregulars?

The Left has walk-outs, marches, organized riots, etc….while we on the Right are more individualistic, and so appear smaller in number. The Left has the sort of noise machine that the Right can’t match.

We, real Americans, pro-Bill of Rights, pro-liberty folks, ‘cause we’re not crazy, fanatical, lunatics who smash windows, put bandanas over our faces, burn cars, and, y’know, threaten everybody.

If Illegal aliens shoot up school….I’m sure the Democrat Party will set up a Go-Fund-Me page for them….
Well, you could be partially right about REAL violence.....RWrs and trumpanzees only threaten it and hint about it on message boards like this. It's the coward's way.

"....special counsel Robert Mueller. Kate McKinnon essentially impersonates Arie in Mueller makeup while breaking the news.

“So, uh, you know that I’ve been struggling a little bit over the last few months just trying to figure this whole thing out and just grasp everything,” McKinnon’s Mueller says. “The reality is I don’t think I can give you everything that you want right now, and I think you sense that.”

Ah...looks like you are taking SNL to be serious news.................now. You know it's a comedy show, right?

Ah...looks like you are taking SNL to be serious news.................now. You know it's a comedy show, right?

Soooo.....you've slithered back to a thread that laughs at how the Democrats use SNL as a vehicle to admit that they've failed in the collusion fiasco.....

....because it doesn't bother you?

Hardly.
Reality is defined by actions.....not words.

I like nothing better than putting a burr under the Liberal saddle, and having you pretend not to be gnashing your teeth over same.

When the same key-word is used by every Democrat sycophant, cable news outlet and press report....

As in this example...
"RUSH LIMBAUGH has been having some fun lately, playing back recordings of politicians and media people, who have been repeating the word "gravitas" like parrots, day after day. Before Dick Cheney was announced as Governor George W. Bush's choice for vice presidential candidate, practically nobody used the word. Now everybody and his brother seems to be using it."
Thomas Sowell - The 'gravitas' game

Clearly there is some conference call by all of the propaganda outfits to give out the marching orders of the day.

Based on that, wouldn't it be fun to have been in on the decision to give SNL the assignment of letting down the faithful, gently.....in this way:

“I think I need to explore the possibility that I have a stronger case with some other stuff,” the fake Mueller replies. “I’m just trying to be honest with you in telling you I can’t commit to collusion right now.”

"A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down....."

It’s a comedy show that I don’t believe intimated what they think it did.

It’s a comedy show that I don’t believe intimated what they think it did.

They didn't intimate it......

....they stated it.

in·ti·mate2
ˈin(t)əˌmāt/
verb
past tense: intimated; past participle: intimated
  1. imply or hint.

stat·ed
ˈstādəd/
adjective
  1. clearly expressed or identified; specified.

As per the OP>

“I think I need to explore the possibility that I have a stronger case with some other stuff,” the fake Mueller replies. “I’m just trying to be honest with you in telling you I can’t commit to collusion right now.”

Things aren't looking good for 'the resistance.'

As shown in the OP, the Democrats have begun hinting to their Janissaries that their war may be lost.

Put that together with the polls showing increases in Trump's popularity, the unemployment drops, the tax cut.....

....and this:

"The news that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un would meet with President Trump has strained the prodigious capacity of the Trump Resistance to debunk his accomplishments. Anti-Trump journalists who don’t know anything about war in general, and specifically very little about the deployment of forces in the Korean Peninsula, have been shrieking from the rooftops of America since the election that Mr. Trump was capable of blowing up the world in Korea.

The Washington press and the international community had uniformly predicted the complete failure of President Trump’s policy of escalating pressure on North Korea. Led by a self-satisfied Vladimir Putin, they smugly assumed that the total failure in this area of the Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama administrations would continue...

The only reason that these talks will take place is that President Trump’s forceful diplomacy has convinced China, which has convinced North Korea, that if its attempt to become a nuclear power does not stop, the United States will prevent it militarily."
Korean Summit Strains Capacity of 'Resistance' To Debunk Trump

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Forum List

Back