🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: The Constitution Says You Do Not Have To Make Your Tax Returns Public

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Shocking. There are so many left wingers who never filed a tax return that want to see The Donald's!

So can we go back to discussing relevant issues like Crooked Hillary's Parkinson's Disease? A brain disease that eventually and invariably causes PSYCHOSIS?

Shocking. There are so many left wingers who never filed a tax return that want to see The Donald's!

So can we go back to discussing relevant issues like Crooked Hillary's Parkinson's Disease? A brain disease that eventually and invariably causes PSYCHOSIS?
There is no religious test either, but the GOP makes sure everyone can scrutinize a candidate over religion...

Why is Trump campaigning then? There is no constitutional requirement that he go from place to place making campaign stops, doing rallies, giving speeches.

How can something everyone's known for a couple of hundred years be "breaking news"?

It's none of the federal government's business who makes what…

Typical Alt Right hatred of transparency.

Typical fascist who judges a candidate on whether or not he faithfully complies with the UNconstitutional welfare/warfare police state.

Who's judging Crazy Donald if he complies with that? He's being judged on whether he's a man of his word or not.

It seems not since he promised he would releases his tax returns but has since reneged on his word. His word isn't worth shit, is it?

Typical Alt Right hatred of transparency.

Typical fascist who judges a candidate on whether or not he faithfully complies with the UNconstitutional welfare/warfare police state.

Who's judging Crazy Donald if he complies with that? He's being judged on whether he's a man of his word or not.

It seems not since he promised he would releases his tax returns but has since reneged on his word. His word isn't worth shit, is it?
What anyone makes should be absolutely private, no matter how little or how much. Only a fucked up federal government would think it's Any of their business...

We now know for certain why Trump won't release his tax records. He spilled the beans recently during the news about his health records:

Post Politics
Trump admits he wouldn’t release his medical results if they were ‘bad’

"...Trump assured the hosts of "Fox and Friends" on Thursday morning that his health is "really good."

"I did all the tests, I did every test. I did it last week, and the samples all came back, and I guess I wouldn't be talking to you right now if they were bad," Trump said. "If they were bad, I would say: 'Let's sort of skip this.' Right?""

He's not releasing his tax records because they're bad. He wants to 'skip' that.

We now know for certain why Trump won't release his tax records. He spilled the beans recently during the news about his health records:

Post Politics

"...Trump assured the hosts of "Fox and Friends" on Thursday morning that his health is "really good."

"I did all the tests, I did every test. I did it last week, and the samples all came back, and I guess I wouldn't be talking to you right now if they were bad," Trump said. "If they were bad, I would say: 'Let's sort of skip this.' Right?""

He's not releasing his tax records because they're bad. He wants to 'skip' that.

Personal finances should be private… End of story

His tax returns will show that he spends nothing on charity and very little in taxes.

Yes, the electorate has every moral, ethical, and legal right to see his tax returns.

Forum List

Back