🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING! The Florida Grand Jury Was Never Told About 'The Presidential Records Act' Or The 'Clinton Socks Case', Both Exonerating!

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth.” - Trey Gowdy, conservative hero, Benghazi hearings chairman, former federal prosecutor.

TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

STAFFER: I don’t know, we’ll, we’ll have to see. Yeah, we’ll have to try to –

TRUMP: Declassify it.

STAFFER: – figure out a – yeah.

TRUMP: See, as president, I could have declassified it.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter]

TRUMP: Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.

TRUMP: Isn’t that interesting?"

And? You took both Gowdy and Trump out of context...

Again.....Trimp had no say in the grand jury....I remember the good old days when assholes like you told us all about Russia and how they had Trump....

this is nothing more than 3rd world crap

If I showed you the law that says that Presidential Records are the property of the United States Government would you acknowledge that the records are not Trumps property?

or

Would you claim the United States Code is wrong?

WW
Why do you assume they are Presidential Records?

The files he stole were not presidential records they belong to the taxpayers and were not given to him ....he is a thief and should go to jail.

They are his files. The American people have no right to them.

I'm not asking if I'm wrong. So let's try again...

If I showed you the law that says that Presidential Records are the property of the United States Government would you acknowledge that the records are not Trumps property?

or

Would you claim the United States Code is wrong?

WW

Why do you assume they are Presidential Records?

See the first post.

Merrill specificed Presidential Records, then Blaster said Presidential records are his files.

That is incorrect. Presidential Records (as defined in the PRA of 1978) are, as defined by law, the property of the United States Government.

Classified documents are also the property of the United States government. When working with classified documents, even personal notes derived from classified documents are the property of the government.

WW

No, actually what happens is that after the election the outgoing administration organizes and separates items for shipment. The NARA provides someone on site to assist with coordination so that by January 20th the process is complete.
It's pretty clear, the FPOTUS kept classified documents after leaving office, refused to return them to the proper government authority and failed to comply with a court subpoena. That resulted in the indictment for willful retention of national defense information, conspiracy and obstruction charges.
WW
1. So NARA should have gone thru all of the docs shipped out by 1/20, and any classified docs shipped out NARA missed.

2. NARA should have gone thru all of the docs that left the WH. So why is Trump being indicted for NARA's fuckup?

See the first post.

Merrill specificed Presidential Records, then Blaster said Presidential records are his files.

You need to work on your reading WW. Merrill explicitly said they were not presidential records and Blaster didn't mention presidential records at all.

1. So NARA should have gone thru all of the docs shipped out by 1/20, and any classified docs shipped out NARA missed.

2. NARA should have gone thru all of the docs that left the WH. So why is Trump being indicted for NARA's fuckup?
Actually, NARA should have taken custody of all of the records on 1/21 and shipped them to a temporary location designated by the President. In Trump's case, they told him to fuck himself.

The NARA doesn't "go through all the docs", they aren't there to pack they are there to advise. We're not talking a moving team of packers, you are talking a couple of people to advise and assist with planning and logistics.

Now if you want to shut down the White House operations from November in an election year to January 20 and then pay for the additional staff to come in and review each administration document, that's fine. Fund it and provide the NARA with the staff to do it. Until that happens the transfer of documents is the responsibility of the administration.

Not their job, it's the job of the administration to pack and turn over.

The fuck up was the administration based on Trumps directives.

WW

Actually, NARA should have taken custody of all of the records on 1/21 and shipped them to a temporary location designated by the President. In Trump's case, they told him to fuck himself.

60061fa9e3d62500185fd0d3

They did take custody of all the documents that the administration turned over to them.

Problem is the MAL shipments went out before 1/21. The date on the picture above is 01/14/2021 because stuff was already being moved.

WW

You need to work on your reading WW. Merrill explicitly said they were not presidential records and Blaster didn't mention presidential records at all.

Thank you for the correction, I believe he's referring to the classified documents there which are still government property.

WW

60061fa9e3d62500185fd0d3

They did take custody of all the documents that the administration turned over to them.

Problem is the MAL shipments went out before 1/21. The date on the picture above is 01/14/2021 because stuff was already being moved.

WW
And NARA started shipping Obama's documents in the spring of 2016. Your point? Again, unlike all previous administrations where NARA took control and moved the records to a temporary location of the President's choosing, NARA told Trump to fuck himself.

Forum List

Back