🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING! The Florida Grand Jury Was Never Told About 'The Presidential Records Act' Or The 'Clinton Socks Case', Both Exonerating!

Not sure what your obsession is to make false claims about the NARA storing Trump Administration materials.

BTW - It's funny that in the example YOU provided the distance is around 10 miles. :rofl:

See this is false. The NARA didn't store administration records where the President told them to, because Ex-Presidents have no power to do that.

Every single previous President has setup a foundation to administer a Presidential Library and the NARA has administered the contents while the Foundation has managed the physical facilities. The NARA has shipped the documents to that Presidential Library location.

Trump didn't setup such a foundation so the NARA is storing those materials in the DC area. If Trump wants them shipped to his library, just like every other President then setup a library foundation.

No they didn't, Trump just needs to do what ever President since Hoover did.

WW

Because they aren't false. Your claims are though.

br1dgjw8895b1.jpg

Ivmru8x.jpg

You didn't scream about Bills sock drawer, or the shrilary's illegal server, so go fuck yourself.

Never made any such claim.

I said the NARA moved materials where the library was located due to due selection by the foundation.

Never said the ex-President didn’t have input.
SOrry WW, as I said, you cutting that slice of cheese so thin, you are embarrassing yourself. Of course it's the president's decision.

Trump can have input also if he ever sets up the foundation to establish a library.

WW
Again, a ridiculous argument that a foundation is required.

You didn't scream about Bills sock drawer, or the shrilary's illegal server, so go fuck yourself.
They also ignore that Obama had classified material in an unsecured warehouse. Claiming they would be digitized for his library. As of today a total of ZERO documents have been scanned, digitized, or returned. This case being in Florida looks like it’s just the Dems knowing this will get tossed, so they want it in a “Trump friendly” state so they have their excuses ready.

SOrry WW, as I said, you cutting that slice of cheese so thin, you are embarrassing yourself. Of course it's the president's decision.

Not as embarrassing as not knowing the Lewisville, TX where the Bush NARA Facility was housed is only 10 miles from the site of the Bush Presidential Library and thinking the difference in location names was a big deal.

WW

Because they aren't false. Your claims are though.

I'm open to being wrong, not embarrassment in leaning something new.

So where is the site of the Trump Presidential Library?

Psst - Don't ask the NARA for that information, they don't know. They refer you to the Office of Donald Trump.

So what is false about my statements?

WW

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!

Which part are you referring to?

"Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office."???

"the PRA changed the legal ownership of the President's official records from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their records. "

Not as embarrassing as not knowing the Lewisville, TX where the Bush NARA Facility was housed is only 10 miles from the site of the Bush Presidential Library and thinking the difference in location names was a big deal.

WW

Who gives a shit. Trump has ABSOLUTE authority over HIS documents.

I'm open to being wrong, not embarrassment in leaning something new.

So where is the site of the Trump Presidential Library?

Psst - Don't ask the NARA for that information, they don't know. They refer you to the Office of Donald Trump.

So what is false about my statements?

WW

Who cares. He doesn't need to have a library to have control of HIS documents. Bill Clinton kept his Secret stuff in his sock drawer.

YOU have no point other than you don't know anything.

Who gives a shit. Trump has ABSOLUTE authority over HIS documents.

Of course he does. No disagreement.

But Presidential Records are not his documents.

YOU have no point other than you don't know anything.

1686783771537.png

United States Code disagrees. Presidential Records are property of the United States government.

He cares because you can tell from his speeches his rectum is puckering.

His lawyers care because they are going to make a shit ton of money based on hourly billing trying to keep him from being convicted.

WW

...and replaced with what? Prosecutorial discretion?
I prefer a jury selection process that is fair, where the defense team can drop a juror if they find unfairness in the jury composition.
The grand jury is already replaced in many instances by the preliminary hearing.

I'm hoping the courts, or congress, can make presidential record keeping responsibilities more definitive.
Something like: The Secret Service shall ensure that ALL presidential records that are removed from the WH are shipped to _____ until NARA and the FBI clear them for release.
Courts can't really do that. That would take an act of Congress.

The files he stole were not presidential records they belong to the taxpayers and were not given to him ....he is a thief and should go to jail.
They weren't given to him? Then how did he have them?

From the recording that Jack Smith somehow had:

"TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?"

As they say: "Possession is 9/10 of the law."

Forum List

Back