🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING! The Florida Grand Jury Was Never Told About 'The Presidential Records Act' Or The 'Clinton Socks Case', Both Exonerating!

They are his files. The American people have no right to them.
Hey dumbass…. You’re right.

And when Trump left the White House he became no different than any other American… with no right to those docs

Hey dipshit, that’s the way ALL grand juries work. This is new to you?

The. Shit the fuck up
Thanks for admitting that it is a witch hunt with only one side of the case being presented, Democrat's side. Guess it's not so much in the bag after all for you guys when both sides are presented, something that shouldn't have to happen because one side shouldn't abuse their power by weaponizing government for political purposes. But, it's a step in the right direction when you see that for yourself. I tip my hat to you.

Thanks for admitting that it is a witch hunt with only one side of the case being presented, Democrat's side. Guess it's not so much in the bag after all for you guys when both sides are presented, something that shouldn't have to happen because one side shouldn't abuse their power by weaponizing government for political purposes. But, it's a step in the right direction when you see that for yourself. I tip my hat to you.
That’s HOW grand juries work.

Idiot

Grand juries simply decide if the prosecutor has enough evidence to bring a matter to trial. That is why GRs have suck a high rate of issuing indictments. Prosecutors are loath to fail to get indictments. It makes them look really bad so they are pretty careful about what matters they bring to a GR

The defendant can introduce other evidence at trial.

Caught up now?
I already knew all that. Can you read???

Good grief

I totally understand how weaponizing the DOJ works and the abuse of power to go after one person by using a one sided grand jury for their kangaroo court.

And then you triple down on your ignore of our legal system.

This is so much fun!

Forum List

Back