🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING! The Florida Grand Jury Was Never Told About 'The Presidential Records Act' Or The 'Clinton Socks Case', Both Exonerating!

iDsvjnA.jpg

Which is irrelevant to the topic of a the operation of a grand jury.
Bottom line, you guys admitted to bringing a one sided case against Trump and even Pelosi said that Trump has a chance to prove his innocence instead of saying you are innocent until proven guilty.

Bottom line, you guys admitted to bringing a one sided case against Trump and even Pelosi said that Trump has a chance to prove his innocence instead of saying you are innocent until proven guilty.

No, the bottom line is that you are ignorant of our legal system and how it works.

And the oddest part of it all is that you are down right proud of your ignorance.

Just bizarre

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!

I’ve known about both for over a month. I’ll continue to enjoy the leftists lying to themselves as the undoubtedly will.

The prosecution puts on the case before the grand jury. The defense never addresses anything. No exonerating evidence is presented. Hearsay is permitted. There is no cross examination. The defendant is not permitted counsel. It's a prosecution shit show.

It's the way grand juries work. Have you complained about this before Trump was indicted?

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!

Both exonerating....says who?

Hey dumbass…. You’re right.

And when Trump left the White House he became no different than any other American… with no right to those docs
He had every right to those documents.

Why does he need classified documents?

Don't fall into the trap.

The basic fact is that Presidential Records and classified documents are the property of the United States Government, there is no claim of ownership. It has nothing to do with "why does he need...".

WW

You are not an authority on anything.
You simply parrot whatever your cult tells you to say.

You are the face of why women didn't get to vote for the first century and a half of our country's existence.
:rofl::rofl:

Oh silly one, I'd put me against you on knowledge any day of the week and twice on Sunday! :thup:

Forum List

Back