🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING! The Florida Grand Jury Was Never Told About 'The Presidential Records Act' Or The 'Clinton Socks Case', Both Exonerating!

Hey dumfuk. Your link was from Jan 13 2020. It notes that Trump had already been Impeached.

He left office on Jan 20

Christ you people are stupid

It was February 9, 2021, after he left office.
My bad.

BUT he was no longer President after Jan 20. He had no right to have any of those docs after that. He was at that point NOT President. He was an ordinary citizen.

My bad.

BUT he was no longer President after Jan 20. He had no right to have any of those docs after that. He was at that point NOT President. He was an ordinary citizen.
Now that I proved you wrong I demand an apology.

Good news. Hopefully the exoneration/acquittal will happen soon.

The indictment has to do with classified materials and have nothing to do with the PRA.

"Clinton's sock drawer" tapes had to do with personal notes (audio tapes) from a historian (Taylor Branch) that Bill Clinton hired to do interviews and therefore were "Personal Records" under the PRA and not Presidential Records anyway.

They were irrelevant to the Grand Jury proceedings.

1686913376021.png

WW

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!

I don't quite know what you're saying, but it sounds like you've come up with some really powerful exculpatory evidence. You should take this directly to Donald's lawyers. Maybe take it to Donald himself so he can fire them and hire you. You've clearly done a better job than the professionals.

Forum List

Back