Breaking: Three Muslim Students Murdered at Chapel Hill

I think this thread didn't pan out the way our little cadre of progressives was hoping. Turns out it was one of THEM that murdered these poor people. How unsurprising.

good shoot ! a few thousand more and maybe they will get the hint they are not welcome in America :up:

What? Wildman

What crime is committed by the nature of being a Muslim American?

If you are talking about illegal immigrants who take advantage of coming here to commit crimes or abuses,
is that how you see these people? As automatically part of organize crime or terrorism?

If you really believe no Muslims should be US Citizens,
which law is it that you say they are breaking that needs to be enforced.
Is this guilt by association? Guilty until proven innocent? What laws or standards are you judging by?

Odium PredFan can you help answer if you agreed with Wildman's sentiments? Thanks!

Obviously he hates the Constitution.

good shoot ! a few thousand more and maybe they will get the hint they are not welcome in America :up:

See what I mean. Post about a white redneck murdering in the name of Christianity and a redneck pops up just like Jack in the Box.

He was an atheist birdbrain, not a Christian.
Athiests d
I think this thread didn't pan out the way our little cadre of progressives was hoping. Turns out it was one of THEM that murdered these poor people. How unsurprising.
I'm just glad you righties understand not all Islam is evil..

Where's the OP go ?

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a national civil rights organization, told Yahoo News that Hicks is not in its database of known extremists. According to his Facebook page, Hicks is a fan of the Alabama-based hate watchdog group.

Self-proclaimed atheist charged in slayings of North Carolina Muslim students - Yahoo News

I thought you guys hated Islam. I thought all Islam was evil. Glad you don't really believe that.

There were no terror attacks in Iraq before we invaded, and no, most of the deaths were from U.S. air strikes and bombardment.

Of course you progressive idiots don't think that using chemical weapons to kill thousands of people you don't like to be a terrorist act. You people are low life scum.

We are talking about the terror attacks that have proliferated since 9-11. You said it yourself, gassing the Kurds was a "terrorist act," but I said, "terror attacks."

Ok, moving the goalposts but you're still wrong. That is the reason we went in. Chemical Weapons are WMDs.

Show us where the Bushies said they were invading because of chemical weapons.

Show us the inoperabe, degraded munitions found.

Show the HS chemistry labs.

You guys are so screwed when you make these arguments.

Idiot.

Chemical weapons ARE WMDs you stupid shit. Are you going to say the Bush never mentioned WMDs? Pull your head out of your ass idiot.

:) Got ya. Yup, you can't answer the questions. You lose.

What? Wildman

What crime is committed by the nature of being a Muslim American?

If you are talking about illegal immigrants who take advantage of coming here to commit crimes or abuses,
is that how you see these people? As automatically part of organize crime or terrorism?

If you really believe no Muslims should be US Citizens,
which law is it that you say they are breaking that needs to be enforced.
Is this guilt by association? Guilty until proven innocent? What laws or standards are you judging by?

Odium PredFan can you help answer if you agreed with Wildman's sentiments? Thanks!

Obviously he hates the Constitution.

Obviously has no concept, just thinks he has he right to defending his beliefs and security
at the expense of others.

Why do you think I am so big on this idea of defending other beliefs equally.
If we don't respect the beliefs of others, how are we going to enforce
a consistent set of standards for people like this guy?

If our President doesn't respect the equal Constitutional rights and protection of others,
how are we going to tell China or Russia to respect rights and not abuse political force.

We endanger the authority of law everywhere
when we give in to bullying games. It starts at home!

I thought I'd already witnessed the depths of stupidity on this forum. I was wrong.

I'd rather people make mistakes in the company of fellow citizens who give a damn to make corrections.

Had this shooter in this incident been among friends who would check his extremes,
he might have had a chance to rein himself back in, before going off on somebody.

I know a volunteer Minister who tried to get into the Waco compound to negotiate with Koresh
and the Branch Davidians. He was not allowed to, but only counseled surviving members afterwards. He could have saved lives had he been able to talk to them BEFORE it got past the point of no return.

Some people are able to talk through things like this.
If we don't even allow free speech to work it out, where we condemn people for being honest about what they feel, what chance do we have to prevent these shootings.

He was an atheist.....keeping in the tradition of historical atheism and murdering people......the greatest mass murderers in history have been atheists....

Good to know, because if he'd been a Muslim he would have to be a terrorist instead of just some crazy asshole.

I thought I'd already witnessed the depths of stupidity on this forum. I was wrong.

I'd rather people make mistakes in the company of fellow citizens who give a damn to make corrections.

Had this shooter in this incident been among friends who would check his extremes,
he might have had a chance to rein himself back in, before going off on somebody.

I know a volunteer Minister who tried to get into the Waco compound to negotiate with Koresh
and the Branch Davidians. He was not allowed to, but only counseled surviving members afterwards. He could have saved lives had he been able to talk to them BEFORE it got past the point of no return.

Some people are able to talk through things like this.
If we don't even allow free speech to work it out, where we condemn people for being honest about what they feel, what chance do we have to prevent these shootings.

That's nice, maybe you can provide him with some virtual counseling, help him work through his problems in cyberspace.

Whether low ball or high ball, the figures are unacceptable morally.

The war was illegal, and our military forces were badly used, nearly broken, and we had scores of thousands of dead and wounded ourselves.
The war was not illegal. Congress approved it which is all that is required. Further MOST of the deaths were the result of terror attacks or insurgency not US or coalition action.

There were no terror attacks in Iraq before we invaded, and no, most of the deaths were from U.S. air strikes and bombardment.
No they were not. Most of the deaths from US action were enemies of ours. Granted there was some collateral damage but not a lot. And I sure as hell got tired of all the supposed peaceful weddings occurring in the god forsaken desert near nothing important.

None of them would have died if we hadn't invaded Iraq for no good reason other than to feel better and take revenge on anyone for 9-11. It did not matter Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, it made people feel better.

Iraq was in material breach of the cease fire that was in effect and would not account for all of the WMD's they had. Bush gave Saddam ample time to prevent an invasion, but he refused.

If they had WMD's and wouldn't account for them, where are they? :slap:

The war was not illegal. Congress approved it which is all that is required. Further MOST of the deaths were the result of terror attacks or insurgency not US or coalition action.

No they were not. Most of the deaths from US action were enemies of ours. Granted there was some collateral damage but not a lot. And I sure as hell got tired of all the supposed peaceful weddings occurring in the god forsaken desert near nothing important.

None of them would have died if we hadn't invaded Iraq for no good reason other than to feel better and take revenge on anyone for 9-11. It did not matter Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, it made people feel better.

Iraq was in material breach of the cease fire that was in effect and would not account for all of the WMD's they had. Bush gave Saddam ample time to prevent an invasion, but he refused.

So the UN lied about searching for missing WMD's, they kept Iraq under sanctions for fun?

Another sicko with a gun wipes out three decent people and wrecks a lot of people's lives.
Yet it turns out he's an atheist, not some Christian Tea Party member.

:anj_stfu:

Hicks turned himself into police Tuesday night.

Though no motive for the shooting has been confirmed, local media is reporting that social media sites connected to Hicks might offer a clue. Hicks is a self-described “anti-theist” who lashed out against all religions. Apparently he is associated in some way with United Atheists of America and uses social media to lash out at both “radical Christians and radical Muslims.” He also describes himself as a fan of atheist author Richard Dawkins.

TV programmes liked by Hicks include The Atheist Experience, Criminal Minds and Friends, while he describes himself as a fan of Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason and Richard Dawkins’ The God Delusion.

Hicks’ pictures largely consist of images with text mocking religion and supporting atheism, but include images of himself and his wife at Disneyland, what he describes as his “loaded 38 revovler”, and himself separately on a quad bike and wearing a suit.

According to his Facebook “likes,” Hicks is a man of the left:

His Facebook Likes included the Huffington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Freedom from Religion Foundation, Bill Nye “The Science Guy,” Neil deGrasse Tyson, Gay Marriage groups and similar progressive pages.

More:

Hicks is a vehement atheist, according to his Facebook page, where he frequently posts anti-religion musings.​

Vehement Atheist Charged with Executing 3 Muslim Students - Breitbart

So the UN lied about searching for missing WMD's, they kept Iraq under sanctions for fun?

Did I say that? No. Everyone knows they were searching for them, but where are they?

They were under sanctions mainly for attacking Kuwait, not for being suspected of having WMD's.

CIA s final report No WMD found in Iraq - World news - Mideast N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq NBC News

Did I say that? No. Everyone knows they were searching for them, but where are they?

They were under sanctions mainly for attacking Kuwait, not for being suspected of having WMD's.

CIA s final report No WMD found in Iraq - World news - Mideast N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq NBC News
You are beyond idiotic, the entire search for 11 years was for weapons we and the UN knew Saddam had. Or again are you claiming that for 11 years the UN had a team search for weapons that were not part and parcel of the sanctions against Saddam? Where did they go? Probably to Syria.

They found them.......check the New York times...did a whole story about it near the end of last year....try to keep up....

So I assume that the OP will be coming back soon and will post that he's sorry for jumping to conclusions, and give a full apology to Tea Party members ?

Forum List

Back