Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

Holy shit! This guy worked for Fred Trump.
He's been around forever.
And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Is Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied."

SOUNDS LIKE:
Jeff Sessions (crawls into his little turtle shell of not wanting to do /anything/ the slightest bit political throwing the guy who hired and believed in him under the wheels)
Rod Rosenstein (a conflicted man himself writing a one-sided "investigation" that totally protects the democrats needing investigated gives "unlimited scope" to everything else)
Robert Mueller (another conflicted person who should not be there unable to find a single bit of truth to Trump actually colluding with Russians turns to personal attacks and is shaking down every person who ever knew Trump now until he can get Trump on something, even if it was an unpaid parking ticket in 1973 or an affair he had in 1996).

What happened to Russia?

What happened to the election?

Proof once again this was never about the above but just a witch-hunt to go after Trump to overturn an lawful election. Welcome to Venezuela.

Question: Just what would he find if the Obamas or Clintons were subjected to such scrutiny, and what are the Democrats hiding to try to personally destroy a president sworn to investigate THEM? And what have they threatened or promised Sessions with that he won't do any of the investigating? All this and more coming this fall.

Are you fucking kidding?
The Clintons have been under scrutiny for almost 30 years.
Bill Clinton was fucking impeached!
Hillary sat for 12 hours and watched Trey Gowdy sweat to death over Benghazi.
Jeebus, where have you been?
I know right?
30 years of endless investigations with unlimited tax payer money. And what did they get? A BJ. He lied about a BJ because he didn't want his wife to know. He didn't know Monica would keep a souvenir.

And white Republicans against the first black president? If it were there, they would have found it.

And now, a year and a half into the Trump administration and endless felony convictions. And many more on the horizon.

Endless? They have people on crimes unrelated to Trump. Get a grip Rdean.
His campaign manager

His personal lawyer

His national security advisor

Yea, all completely unrelated to Donald Trump.

I'm not the one without a grip.

I'm trying to guess how long it will be before these poor souls start claiming that Trump barely knew Cohen,

You can't fix stupid.

Nope. Trump hired Cohen as a fixer. A man to take care of whatever problem Trump faced.

And per Cohen (and the records, audio recordings, paper trail and invoices that Cohen turned over to federal investigators), Trump directed Cohen to make over $400,000 in illegal campaign contributions.

I get the print version of the WSJ, I don't subscribe to the online version, so you're going to have to make your own point

No need for the online version to see that article. And I've already offered you the relevant quote.

You're just giving us excuses for why you are so poorly informed on this case. Remain ignorant. Its genuinely not important that you know what's going on.

Even to you, apparently.

Us? Sorry guy, you're still suffering from low self esteem, huh? You need hordes of imaginary people to hang on your every word to stiffen up your Johnson. I hope you're getting help with that. I'd say you shouldn't be so insecure, but probably with that stupid shit you should be.

And your quote said nothing about what Trump had to do with this, Martina

You continue to babble about 'Johnsons'.

I just keep quoting Cohen and the WSJ.

Cohen admitted that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office," he kept information that would have harmed Trump from becoming public during the 2016 election cycle.

Michael Cohen implicates Trump in hush money scheme - CNNPolitics

And Weisselberg....

President Trump’s financial gatekeeper was granted immunity by federal authorities in New York and testified before a grand jury, the third longtime confidant of Mr. Trump known to have provided information in an illegal hush-money investigation that has implicated the president.

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Testified and Was Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

But keep those eyes screwed shut, Kaz. It gets harder from here.

You're desperate now, you're going to Fake News. So here's what they say:

"The counts against Cohen included tax fraud, false statements to a bank and campaign finance violations tied to his work for Trump, including payments Cohen made or helped orchestrate that were designed to silence women who claimed affairs with the then-candidate."

There is nothing illegal about paying women to keep quiet about an affair. And I keep directly alluding to that Trump hired Cohen, a lawyer, to do it LEGALLY you stupid fuck.

Hello :1041::1041::1041: anybody in there?

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

If the money had been reported, it would be legal. When you try to hid it, it's illegal.

That's the way it works.

If Clinton hadn't said yea, I got a BJ, Republicans wouldn't have been able to impeach him. It's all about the cover up. If you have to hide what you are doing, don't do it.

It never ceases to amaze me how libs ignore benghazi, classified emails floating around, shitloads of dead people affiliated with the Clintons...but focus so heavily on Trump's bedroom antics.

Nope. Trump hired Cohen as a fixer. A man to take care of whatever problem Trump faced.

And per Cohen (and the records, audio recordings, paper trail and invoices that Cohen turned over to federal investigators), Trump directed Cohen to make over $400,000 in illegal campaign contributions.

I get the print version of the WSJ, I don't subscribe to the online version, so you're going to have to make your own point

No need for the online version to see that article. And I've already offered you the relevant quote.

You're just giving us excuses for why you are so poorly informed on this case. Remain ignorant. Its genuinely not important that you know what's going on.

Even to you, apparently.

Us? Sorry guy, you're still suffering from low self esteem, huh? You need hordes of imaginary people to hang on your every word to stiffen up your Johnson. I hope you're getting help with that. I'd say you shouldn't be so insecure, but probably with that stupid shit you should be.

Cohen admitted that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office," he kept information that would have harmed Trump from becoming public during the 2016 election cycle.

And Weisselberg....

President Trump’s financial gatekeeper was granted immunity by federal authorities in New York and testified before a grand jury, the third longtime confidant of Mr. Trump known to have provided information in an illegal hush-money investigation that has implicated the president.

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Testified and Was Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

"The counts against Cohen included tax fraud, false statements to a bank and campaign finance violations tied to his work for Trump, including payments Cohen made or helped orchestrate that were designed to silence women who claimed affairs with the then-candidate."

There is nothing illegal about paying women to keep quiet about an affair. And I keep directly alluding to that Trump hired Cohen, a lawyer, to do it LEGALLY you stupid fuck.

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Paying hush money is illegal when associated with election campaign, if its not reported to FEC. And Trump previously disclosed he reimbursed Cohen for it, which means Trump authorized it.

Even to you, apparently.

And Weisselberg....

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

If the money had been reported, it would be legal. When you try to hid it, it's illegal.

That's the way it works.

If Clinton hadn't said yea, I got a BJ, Republicans wouldn't have been able to impeach him. It's all about the cover up. If you have to hide what you are doing, don't do it.

Also, Trump didn't make the payments. He directed Cohen to make the payments BEFORE the election. And reimbursed him AFTER the election, through fraud.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Is Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied.""""

What does the Cohen thing have to do with Trump? All this guy is going to say is yeah we paid Cohen some money.

Cohen was a Trump Corporation employee for 10 years. He had an office in the Corpoations Suite next door to Trump. He was on the campaign plane. There is no way you can fob Cohen off as an inconsequential player in Trump world.

Cohen only had three legal clients, Trump, Elliott Broidy and Sean Hannity. And he did very little work for Broidy and Hannnity.

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied.""""

What does the Cohen thing have to do with Trump? All this guy is going to say is yeah we paid Cohen some money.

Cohen was a Trump Corporation employee for 10 years. He had an office in the Corpoations Suite next door to Trump. He was on the campaign plane. There is no way you can fob Cohen off as an inconsequential player in Trump world.

Cohen only had three legal clients, Trump, Elliott Broidy and Sean Hannity. And he did very little work for Broidy and Hannnity.

Cohen even used a 'trump.org' email for the Stormy Daniel's deal.

Michael Cohen used his Trump Org. email for Stormy Daniels arrangements

And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

"Mr. Cohen on Tuesday pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges and told a federal judge that Mr. Trump had directed him during the 2016 campaign to buy the silence of two women who alleged affairs with Mr. Trump, a move that implicated the president in a federal crime. That was the first time Mr. Cohen admitted to coordinating with the president on the hush-money deals, which Mr. Trump denied."

SOUNDS LIKE:
Jeff Sessions (crawls into his little turtle shell of not wanting to do /anything/ the slightest bit political throwing the guy who hired and believed in him under the wheels)
Rod Rosenstein (a conflicted man himself writing a one-sided "investigation" that totally protects the democrats needing investigated gives "unlimited scope" to everything else)
Robert Mueller (another conflicted person who should not be there unable to find a single bit of truth to Trump actually colluding with Russians turns to personal attacks and is shaking down every person who ever knew Trump now until he can get Trump on something, even if it was an unpaid parking ticket in 1973 or an affair he had in 1996).

What happened to Russia?

Proof once again this was never about the above but just a witch-hunt to go after Trump to overturn an lawful election. Welcome to Venezuela.

Question: Just what would he find if the Obamas or Clintons were subjected to such scrutiny, and what are the Democrats hiding to try to personally destroy a president sworn to investigate THEM? And what have they threatened or promised Sessions with that he won't do any of the investigating? All this and more coming this fall.

Are you fucking kidding?
I know right?
30 years of endless investigations with unlimited tax payer money. And what did they get? A BJ. He lied about a BJ because he didn't want his wife to know. He didn't know Monica would keep a souvenir.

And white Republicans against the first black president? If it were there, they would have found it.

And now, a year and a half into the Trump administration and endless felony convictions. And many more on the horizon.

His campaign manager - FOR WEEKS

His personal lawyer - for allegedly paying off a slut? At least she was a good looking WOMAN (hint hint)

His national security advisor - FOR WEEKS.

I wonder how many bag eggs we would find if Sessions ever hired a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR with UNLIMITED POWER to look into every nook and cranny in Obama and Hillary's lives?

It would be like beating a floor board and watching all the cockroaches and spiders come pouring out!

SOUNDS LIKE:

What happened to Russia?

Are you fucking kidding?
I know right?

His personal lawyer - for allegedly paying off a slut? At least she was a good looking WOMAN (hint hint)

I wonder how many bag eggs we would find if Sessions ever hired a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR with UNLIMITED POWER to look into every nook and cranny in Obama and Hillary's lives?

It would be like beating a floor board and watching all the cockroaches and spiders come pouring out!

So you're countering the actual evidence, actual crimes, actual convictions, actual indictments, the actual grifters, liars, frauds, tax cheats, and embezzlers that Trump has surrounded himself with....

.......with your imagination on what we 'woulda' found with Obama and Hillary?

That's why its hard to talk rationally with a Trump supporter: they try and counter facts and evidence with imagination and fantasy.

Are you fucking kidding?
I know right?

So you're countering the actual evidence, actual crimes, actual convictions, actual indictments, the actual grifters, liars, frauds, tax cheats, and embezzlers that Trump has surrounded himself with.....

Surrounded himself with? Cohen surrounded Trump? He was just a long time general attorney he used. One of many.
Manafort surrounded Trump? They were almost like two ships in the night.
Any of these convictions involve Trump, Russia and the election period between 2015 to 2017? No?
Grifters? Embezzlers? Where are they? Can you even show me a picture of all these people standing around the Oval Office with Trump?
Besides, what you are describing, it sure seems to have worked out real, well for Hillary Clinton. It has MADE HER RICH. Her entire life has been one of crime, investigation, pay-offs, assaults, lying, fraud, personal destruction, murder, cheating, stumbling, falling, destruction of evidence, crooked foundations, selling out for money and deep state protection, and you have supported that for 25 years!

WHY CHANGE NOW?

I know right?

So you're countering the actual evidence, actual crimes, actual convictions, actual indictments, the actual grifters, liars, frauds, tax cheats, and embezzlers that Trump has surrounded himself with.....

Surrounded himself with? Cohen surrounded Trump? He was just a long time general attorney he used. One of many.
Any of these convictions involve Trump, Russia and the election period between 2015 to 2017? No?
Grifters? Embezzlers? Where are they? Can you even show me a picture of all these people standing around the Oval Office with Trump?
Besides, what you are describing, it sure seems to have worked out real, well for Hillary Clinton. It has MADE HER RICH. Her entire life has been one of crime, investigation, pay-offs, assaults, lying, fraud, personal destruction, murder, cheating, stumbling, falling, destruction of evidence, crooked foundations, selling out for money and deep state protection, and you have supported that for 25 years!

WHY CHANGE NOW?

Trump hand picked Cohen. Trump hand picked Manafort. Trump hand picked Flynn. Trump hand picked Gates. Liars, grifters, thieves, tax cheats, frauds and embezzlers. Or as Trump lies to refer to them...

....the 'best people'.

And the evidence against them is overwhelming, including numerous guilty pleas. But rather than address *actual* evidence, you focus on *imaginary* evidence. The things that 'woulda' been found, per your imagination, if an investigation had been done on Hillary or Obama.

Alas, your fantasies aren't evidence. Nor will your desperate, willful ignorance magically make the evidence against Trump and his campaign disappear.

WHY CHANGE NOW?

Trump hand picked Cohen. Trump hand picked Manafort. Trump hand picked Flynn. Trump hand picked Gates. Liars, grifters, thieves, tax cheats, frauds and embezzlers. Or as Trump lies to refer to them...

....the 'best people'.

And the evidence against them is overwhelming, including numerous guilty pleas. But rather than address *actual* evidence, you focus on *imaginary* evidence. The things that 'woulda' been found, per your imagination, if an investigation had been done on Hillary or Obama.

Alas, your fantasies aren't evidence. Nor will your desperate, willful ignorance magically make the evidence against Trump and his campaign disappear.

And we hand-picked you as board jester. That hasn't worked out too well either.
But then, how serious can you take a guy whose image is a panda bear flapping his wings in the clouds? Pretty much tells where your brain is.
Cohen hasn't done anything wrong in paying off an attacker. It is done all the time to save money not having to go to court. And those other people, well, everyone makes mistakes, and as soon as Trump had wind of Flynn and Manafort's issues, they were out the door. In fact, Trump fired Flynn just for not being 100% honest with the VP, didn't he?

I haven't a problem at all with this investigation, AS SOON AS I START SEEING THE LAW APPLIED EVENLY, FAIRLY, and Mueller or Sessions starts taking a look at ALL influences in the election: Russia, Steele, the FBI, Hillary, the DNC, the Media, Obama, EVERYONE.

Until then, I'll know it is just a witch hunt and political coup by the Left because THEY HAVEN'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES to win fairly at the polls.

WHY CHANGE NOW?

....the 'best people'.

And we hand-picked you as board jester. That hasn't worked out too well either.
But then, how serious can you take a guy whose image is a panda bear flapping his wings in the clouds? Pretty much tells where your brain is.
Cohen hasn't done anything wrong in paying off an attacker.

Says you, citing yourself. Meanwhile, Cohen, the federal prosecutors and the judge disagree. Why would or any other rational person ignore them and instead believe on what constitutes a crime?

Again, when the payments are to benefit a political campaign, they become campaign contributions. Which are subject to very specific limits. $400,000 is way, way above those limits. Cohen made such illegal contributions at Trump's direction before the election and Trump reimbursed Cohen for the illegal contributions AFTER the election.

And since its Trump, of course the reimbursement was done through fraud. With fake invoices, fraudulent time lines, and falsified records.

All of which Cohen turned over to the federal prosecutors or were seized from his offices.

And yet you ignore the *actual* evidence, the *actual* charges, the *actual* thieves, liars, cheats and embezzlers that Trump has surrounded himself with...

......and double down on imaginary crimes from fantasy investigations.

No thank you. You enjoy fantasy. I'll stick with reality.

You dopes don't have the ability to comprehend. It's all right in front of you but it's more important to be as retarded as possible.

Translation from liberal: The proof doesn't exist because it was all fake news.

---------------------------

Hey...it will only be right in front of us AFTER you post it right here.

Prove your position. Win the argument...what are you waiting for?

Show me the proof from the Cohen tape.

Show me the proof that Trump is a co-conspirator.

You won't because your can't

You've been duped again.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Now go away, before I taunt you a second time.

Cohen pleading guilty is proof enough.
There is proof enough of Cohen's campaign finance violations, of Trump's campaign.

Cohen pleaded guilty to tax and campaign finance laws. Isn't that what Trump hired him to avoid?

Cohen paid him and Trump told him to pay him. However, nothing has shows that Trump instructed Cohen to pay it from campaign contributions. And if he did, that was a fine, not a felony.

And you're not very smart so I'll type this part slower for you to keep up.

Why ... did ... Trump ... hire ... a ... lawyer ... in ... the ... first ... place?

Even if he specifically told Cohen to charge the campaign, hello, who's job was it to stop that and tell him he can't do that? That is why Trump hired the lawyer in the first place. Idiot

Cohen paid him and Trump told him to pay him. However, nothing has shows that Trump instructed Cohen to pay it from campaign contributions.

Tell us some more about the "campaign contributions" that Cohen used, dope. :laugh2:

There is proof enough of Cohen's campaign finance violations, of Trump's campaign.

I'm afraid not.

Cohen's violation was contributing more than the maximum legal amount...Trump can legally contribute any amount...

it's not just about 'how much'... but also 'why' ...

If Trump had never made these kind of payments before he was a candidate, you might have something...but he did.

He'll say he made the payment to protect his marriage, just like he did before he was running.

Link to follow Did President Trump violate campaign finance laws?

And the difference is?

The campaign, stupid!

Not to mention Cohen's guilty plea.
Do you imagine that he plead to a non crime?

Even to you, apparently.

And Weisselberg....

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer

Such a loser.

I'm afraid not.

Cohen's violation was contributing more than the maximum legal amount...Trump can legally contribute any amount...
None of us are lawyers, including myself.
Read what the experts say about the subject, from 6 different experts on subjects such as "trump arguing the money didnt come from campaign", or "personal vs campaign expenses", on the amounts of payouts. isnt a crime, etc.
Just mindlessly bantering about it here doesnt accomplish anything.

I agree with you in principle...but don't expecting to get the truth from the media. That's what got Hutch Starskey in a bind he can't extricate himself from.

I've already done the research. Trump paid zero dollars from his campaign. He has stated, and no one has refuted, that he made the payments to protect his marriage.

Until there is rock solid proof that statement is less than honest, the only acceptable conclusion at this time is that the payments are 100% legal.
I agree with you in principle...but don't expecting to get the truth from the media. That's what got Hutch Starskey in a bind he can't extricate himself from.

Dumbfuck, this poster isn't agreeing with you.

:dunno:
And he's flipping!!!!!!

LMAO!

WHEE! But he turned days before.

The Great Douche need to chat with Dence. But Dence is involved in cover up crimes.

View attachment 212729
what's the crime?

Keep deflecting. You're really rightie'.
Deflecting what?

Roger Stone granted immunity.
They just keep on flipping...
iyd49LV.gif

Forum List

Back