Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

It never ceases to amaze me how libs ignore benghazi, classified emails floating around, shitloads of dead people affiliated with the Clintons...but focus so heavily on Trump's bedroom antics.

ff97d5444f530adf227a4072c6eb324d.gif

Last edited:
SOUNDS LIKE:
Jeff Sessions (crawls into his little turtle shell of not wanting to do /anything/ the slightest bit political throwing the guy who hired and believed in him under the wheels)
Rod Rosenstein (a conflicted man himself writing a one-sided "investigation" that totally protects the democrats needing investigated gives "unlimited scope" to everything else)
Robert Mueller (another conflicted person who should not be there unable to find a single bit of truth to Trump actually colluding with Russians turns to personal attacks and is shaking down every person who ever knew Trump now until he can get Trump on something, even if it was an unpaid parking ticket in 1973 or an affair he had in 1996).

What happened to Russia?

What happened to the election?

Proof once again this was never about the above but just a witch-hunt to go after Trump to overturn an lawful election. Welcome to Venezuela.

Question: Just what would he find if the Obamas or Clintons were subjected to such scrutiny, and what are the Democrats hiding to try to personally destroy a president sworn to investigate THEM? And what have they threatened or promised Sessions with that he won't do any of the investigating? All this and more coming this fall.

Are you fucking kidding?
The Clintons have been under scrutiny for almost 30 years.
Bill Clinton was fucking impeached!
Hillary sat for 12 hours and watched Trey Gowdy sweat to death over Benghazi.
Jeebus, where have you been?
I know right?
30 years of endless investigations with unlimited tax payer money. And what did they get? A BJ. He lied about a BJ because he didn't want his wife to know. He didn't know Monica would keep a souvenir.

And white Republicans against the first black president? If it were there, they would have found it.

And now, a year and a half into the Trump administration and endless felony convictions. And many more on the horizon.

Endless? They have people on crimes unrelated to Trump. Get a grip Rdean.

His campaign manager - FOR WEEKS

His personal lawyer - for allegedly paying off a slut? At least she was a good looking WOMAN (hint hint)

His national security advisor - FOR WEEKS.

I wonder how many bag eggs we would find if Sessions ever hired a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR with UNLIMITED POWER to look into every nook and cranny in Obama and Hillary's lives?

It would be like beating a floor board and watching all the cockroaches and spiders come pouring out!

* trump knew pauly walnuts FOR DECADES
A Timeline of Paul Manafort’s Relationship with the Trump World

* the man whore's personal lawyer knows where ALL the buried bodies are... some 'sluts' may even be rooskies sluts who aren't potty trained (hint hint)

* both the man whore & his hypocritical christian fundie VP knew about flynn BEFORE the 'election' AND went ahead, appointing him as NSA, AND keeping him in the position FOR WEEKS, possibly exposing extremely sensitive classified state secrets to flynn.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

Last edited:
Endless? They have people on crimes unrelated to Trump. Get a grip Rdean.

His campaign manager - FOR WEEKS

His personal lawyer - for allegedly paying off a slut? At least she was a good looking WOMAN (hint hint)

His national security advisor - FOR WEEKS.

I wonder how many bag eggs we would find if Sessions ever hired a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR with UNLIMITED POWER to look into every nook and cranny in Obama and Hillary's lives?

It would be like beating a floor board and watching all the cockroaches and spiders come pouring out!

So you're countering the actual evidence, actual crimes, actual convictions, actual indictments, the actual grifters, liars, frauds, tax cheats, and embezzlers that Trump has surrounded himself with.....

Surrounded himself with? Cohen surrounded Trump? He was just a long time general attorney he used. One of many.
Manafort surrounded Trump? They were almost like two ships in the night.
Any of these convictions involve Trump, Russia and the election period between 2015 to 2017? No?
Grifters? Embezzlers? Where are they? Can you even show me a picture of all these people standing around the Oval Office with Trump?
Besides, what you are describing, it sure seems to have worked out real, well for Hillary Clinton. It has MADE HER RICH. Her entire life has been one of crime, investigation, pay-offs, assaults, lying, fraud, personal destruction, murder, cheating, stumbling, falling, destruction of evidence, crooked foundations, selling out for money and deep state protection, and you have supported that for 25 years!

WHY CHANGE NOW?

Trump hand picked Cohen. Trump hand picked Manafort. Trump hand picked Flynn. Trump hand picked Gates. Liars, grifters, thieves, tax cheats, frauds and embezzlers. Or as Trump lies to refer to them...

....the 'best people'.

And the evidence against them is overwhelming, including numerous guilty pleas. But rather than address *actual* evidence, you focus on *imaginary* evidence. The things that 'woulda' been found, per your imagination, if an investigation had been done on Hillary or Obama.

Alas, your fantasies aren't evidence. Nor will your desperate, willful ignorance magically make the evidence against Trump and his campaign disappear.

& manafort handpicked pence to ensure president man whore would win over the hypocritical christian right.

You don't even know what Cohen has implicated Trump in.....

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! So you admit you were wrong. This is what I kept saying. There has been nothing specific in the articles or quotes that you keep citing or are listed on the news that tells us anything Cohen said that even if true means Trump committed a crime.

That's the first step to dealing with your issues where you're not man enough to speak for yourself but imagine thousands of imaginary people hang on your every word cheering your every syllable

I get the print version of the WSJ, I don't subscribe to the online version, so you're going to have to make your own point

No need for the online version to see that article. And I've already offered you the relevant quote.

You're just giving us excuses for why you are so poorly informed on this case. Remain ignorant. Its genuinely not important that you know what's going on.

Even to you, apparently.

Us? Sorry guy, you're still suffering from low self esteem, huh? You need hordes of imaginary people to hang on your every word to stiffen up your Johnson. I hope you're getting help with that. I'd say you shouldn't be so insecure, but probably with that stupid shit you should be.

And your quote said nothing about what Trump had to do with this, Martina

You continue to babble about 'Johnsons'.

I just keep quoting Cohen and the WSJ.

Cohen admitted that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office," he kept information that would have harmed Trump from becoming public during the 2016 election cycle.

Michael Cohen implicates Trump in hush money scheme - CNNPolitics

And Weisselberg....

President Trump’s financial gatekeeper was granted immunity by federal authorities in New York and testified before a grand jury, the third longtime confidant of Mr. Trump known to have provided information in an illegal hush-money investigation that has implicated the president.

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Testified and Was Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

But keep those eyes screwed shut, Kaz. It gets harder from here.

You're desperate now, you're going to Fake News. So here's what they say:

Laughing....so I'm 'desperate' because I'm accurately quoting news sources and Cohen's statements in court?

Um, wow.

"The counts against Cohen included tax fraud, false statements to a bank and campaign finance violations tied to his work for Trump, including payments Cohen made or helped orchestrate that were designed to silence women who claimed affairs with the then-candidate."

There is nothing illegal about paying women to keep quiet about an affair. And I keep directly alluding to that Trump hired Cohen, a lawyer, to do it LEGALLY you stupid fuck.

There is....when the payment is made to directly benefit a political campaign (which makes it a campaign contribution) and the payment exceeds campaign contribution limits. $400,000 is way, way above the individual limit for campaign contributions.

And with Cohen admiting that it was in coordination and at the direction of Trump that these illegal contributions were made (with a paper trail and audio recordings to back it up), Trump is immediately implicated in federal felonies.

Remember....and this point is fundamental; you have no idea what you're talking about. Which tends to limit the utility of your 'legal analysis'.

Laughing harder...you don't even understand the conversation. No wonder you and your hordes of imaginary followers don't understand your articles.

Again.

Skylar: Here's a vague statement from the press

kaz: That isn't citing any specific crime

Sklylar: But I accurately quoted it and I posted a link

kaz: Here's a cookie. But it still doesn't state any actual crime

Skylar: WTF!!! I ACCURATELY quoted it

kaz: I'm not disputing that, I'm pointing out it doesn't give any specific crime that Trump supposedly committed

Skylar: Laughing...the quote is accurate. I have thousands of imaginary people who read my posts who agree with me

kaz: Can't help ya guy, I'm not saying the quote isn't accurate, I'm saying it doesn't state any specific crime ...

I get the print version of the WSJ, I don't subscribe to the online version, so you're going to have to make your own point

No need for the online version to see that article. And I've already offered you the relevant quote.

You're just giving us excuses for why you are so poorly informed on this case. Remain ignorant. Its genuinely not important that you know what's going on.

Even to you, apparently.

Us? Sorry guy, you're still suffering from low self esteem, huh? You need hordes of imaginary people to hang on your every word to stiffen up your Johnson. I hope you're getting help with that. I'd say you shouldn't be so insecure, but probably with that stupid shit you should be.

Cohen admitted that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office," he kept information that would have harmed Trump from becoming public during the 2016 election cycle.

And Weisselberg....

President Trump’s financial gatekeeper was granted immunity by federal authorities in New York and testified before a grand jury, the third longtime confidant of Mr. Trump known to have provided information in an illegal hush-money investigation that has implicated the president.

Allen Weisselberg, Longtime Trump Organization CFO, Testified and Was Granted Immunity in Cohen Probe

"The counts against Cohen included tax fraud, false statements to a bank and campaign finance violations tied to his work for Trump, including payments Cohen made or helped orchestrate that were designed to silence women who claimed affairs with the then-candidate."

There is nothing illegal about paying women to keep quiet about an affair. And I keep directly alluding to that Trump hired Cohen, a lawyer, to do it LEGALLY you stupid fuck.

Hello :1041::1041::1041: anybody in there?

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

If the money had been reported, it would be legal. When you try to hid it, it's illegal.

That's the way it works.

If Clinton hadn't said yea, I got a BJ, Republicans wouldn't have been able to impeach him. It's all about the cover up. If you have to hide what you are doing, don't do it.

What the fuck? So you think Stormy would have changed the election? Damn, you're stupid as shit. So people knowing Trump is a terrible husband and a dog 50 times over didn't change the election, but 51 is the charm!

What an idiot

Even to you, apparently.

And Weisselberg....

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Paying hush money is illegal when associated with election campaign, if its not reported to FEC. And Trump previously disclosed he reimbursed Cohen for it, which means Trump authorized it.

Gotcha, DaSchmuck.

BTW, paying hush money is not illegal and there are no FEC rules that prevent paying hush money. The money is required to be reported to the FEC if it comes out of the campaign fund, which, hint hint, is why Trump hired a lawyer. See how that works???

A bird just flew past my window. OMG, this is it, a bird flew past my window, now you have Trump! There are dishes in my sink from last night. OMG, this time you got Trump! There's a car parked in my driveway. OMG, this time ...

Even to you, apparently.

And Weisselberg....

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

If the money had been reported, it would be legal. When you try to hid it, it's illegal.

That's the way it works.

If Clinton hadn't said yea, I got a BJ, Republicans wouldn't have been able to impeach him. It's all about the cover up. If you have to hide what you are doing, don't do it.

Also, Trump didn't make the payments. He directed Cohen to make the payments BEFORE the election. And reimbursed him AFTER the election, through fraud.

Laughing harder. Obama did that all the time, so do other politicians. They get fined.

They still try to avoid it which is why they ... wait for it ... hire lawyers ... Dumb ass. Even your throngs of imaginary followers are laughing at you now. You hear the giggling too?

Skylar: I know why Trump hired a lawyer, stop making fun of my. My imaginary followers are starting to giggle at me. He hired a lawyer so the lawyer could ask Trump what's legal. That's why he hired a lawyer. What did I say? My imaginary followers are laughing at me now. WTF???

* trump knew pauly walnuts FOR DECADES
A LOT of people knew Manafort, he was a very big name in campaign managers. Do you really know everything about every person you've known for a long time? These people were BUSINESS associates. Are you saying you've never hired a contractor to do a job for you that ended up doing dissatisfactory work?

VP knew about flynn BEFORE the 'election'
Apparently they DIDN'T, jackass. Don't pretend you have some INSIDE SCOOP that the rest of the public isn't privy to. Flynn was caught not telling the whole truth to Pence, and as soon as this was uncovered, he was let go. End of story.

You dopes don't have the ability to comprehend. It's all right in front of you but it's more important to be as retarded as possible.

Translation from liberal: The proof doesn't exist because it was all fake news.

---------------------------

Hey...it will only be right in front of us AFTER you post it right here.

Prove your position. Win the argument...what are you waiting for?

Show me the proof from the Cohen tape.

Show me the proof that Trump is a co-conspirator.

You won't because your can't

You've been duped again.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Now go away, before I taunt you a second time.

Translation from liberal: The proof doesn't exist because it was all fake news.

Case in point.

Still waiting for that proof...:eusa-whistle:

Keep waiting , dope. Just like you're waiting for that Clinton indictment.

Like you’re waiting on trump? LOL :auiqs.jpg:

/——/ Let the DOJ come after you and threaten you with jail and bankruptcy. Let’s see what you do,

They can't make me be guilty if I'm not.
/——-/ oh yes they can. https://www.quora.com/How-does-it-feel-to-get-convicted-for-a-crime-you-didnt-commit

Not at all, dope.
/—-/ Google perjury trap and get back to us.

Admission of guilt and naming the president as a co-conspirator.

Loser.
To something that isn’t Illegal. So?

And Weisselberg....

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

That's the way it works.

Also, Trump didn't make the payments. He directed Cohen to make the payments BEFORE the election. And reimbursed him AFTER the election, through fraud.

Laughing harder. Obama did that all the time, so do other politicians. They get fined.

More accurately, you *imagine* that Obama did that all the time. And then use your imagination as an excuse to ignore the actual crimes and actual guilty pleas that are actually happening.

That's one of the reasons why its so hard to have a rational discussion with Trump supporters; they keep offering up their imagination to counter real evidence.

Admission of guilt and naming the president as a co-conspirator.

Loser.
To something that isn’t Illegal. So?

Isn't illegal says you, citing Trump. Is a crime according to federal prosecutors, the U.S.C, a veteran federal judge and Michael Cohen himself who admitted to it and plead guilty to it in open court.

But you keep using the tweets of a game show host as your basis of understanding of the law. Good luck with that.

Even to you, apparently.

And Weisselberg....

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Paying hush money is illegal when associated with election campaign, if its not reported to FEC. And Trump previously disclosed he reimbursed Cohen for it, which means Trump authorized it.

Gotcha, DaSchmuck.

BTW, paying hush money is not illegal and there are no FEC rules that prevent paying hush money. The money is required to be reported to the FEC if it comes out of the campaign fund, which, hint hint, is why Trump hired a lawyer. See how that works???

There are laws, however, for making excessive campaign contributions. WHich is what Cohen did and plead guilty to.

Remember, and this point's fundamental: you don't actually know what you're talking about. Making your 'legal assessments' far less than useful.

A bird just flew past my window. OMG, this is it, a bird flew past my window, now you have Trump! There are dishes in my sink from last night. OMG, this time you got Trump! There's a car parked in my driveway. OMG, this time ...

Trump's personal lawyer flipping on Trump and implicating him federal felonies, Trump's long time CFO getting immunity and the CEO of the National Enquirer granting immunity.....

.......and you insist that's nothing more than a bird flying through a window?

Shrugs. Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.

And Weisselberg....

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

That's the way it works.

More accurately, you *imagine* that Obama did that all the time. And then use your imagination as an excuse to ignore the actual crimes and actual guilty pleas that are actually happening.

That's one of the reasons why its so hard to have a rational discussion with Trump supporters; they keep offering up their imagination to counter real evidence.

You can't name one specific criminal act that Cohen accused Trump of committing. You keep talking about hush money, which isn't a crime

And Weisselberg....

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer

Gotcha, DaSchmuck.

There are laws, however, for making excessive campaign contributions. WHich is what Cohen did and plead guilty to.

Remember, and this point's fundamental: you don't actually know what you're talking about. Making your 'legal assessments' far less than useful.

Trump's personal lawyer flipping on Trump and implicating him federal felonies, Trump's long time CFO getting immunity and the CEO of the National Enquirer granting immunity.....

.......and you insist that's nothing more than a bird flying through a window?

Shrugs. Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.

You idiots have been saying aha, you got Trump for over a year and a half now. Any day now, any day ...

Repeat after me.

Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
Cohen is the lawyer
A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

That's the way it works.

You can't name one specific criminal act that Cohen accused Trump of committing. You keep talking about hush money, which isn't a crime

I keep talking about the payment of excessive campaign contributions and Trump's direction and coordination of the payment of excessive campaign contributions.

You keep babbling about 'hush money'.

When the payments are to benefit a political campaign, they are campaign contributions. And are thus limited to about $2700. Trump directed Cohen to make over $400,000 in such campaign contributions. Which blew past the $2700 limit.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about. And your ignorance isn't a legal analysis.

A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

That's the way it works.

I keep talking about the payment of excessive campaign contributions and Trump's direction and coordination of the payment of excessive campaign contributions.

When the payments are to benefit a political campaign, they are campaign contributions. And are thus limited to about $2700. Trump directed Cohen to make over $400,000 in such campaign contributions. Which blew past the $2700 limit.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about. And your ignorance isn't a legal analysis.

Wow, the payment of excessive campaign contributions!!! I forget, what statute covers excessive and what is the dollar amount for excessive?

A thing of value

Hush money

Not reported

Changed an election

That's the way it works.

You idiots have been babbling about how I am not paying attention to the facts for over a year and a half.

Keep in mind you didn't think perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, abuse of power, assaulting women in the oval office or sexual abuse with the disproportionate power between himself and Monica were sufficient to remove a President. You're just a hypocrite.

Frankly, I'm impressed with Trump that two years of investigation haven't found shit. With that an investigation with much money, no limit on scope and that low a standard, I'd think they'd be able to come up with crimes on anyone.

Trump is apparently turning out to be remarkably clean

Wow, the payment of excessive campaign contributions!!! I forget, what statute covers excessive and what is the dollar amount for excessive?

But Clinton abusing his power by using executive privilege to protect himself from his own personal behavior? That's no thang to the Sky Man. Assaulting a woman in the oval office? We bore Skylar. Lying under oath? He yawns. Telling his secretary to say he was never alone with Monica (witness tampering)? Skylar says get a life. None of that matters, the people elected Slick President. But Trump? OMG, an excessive campaign contribution!!!! LOL

Forum List

Back