Breaking: Trump CFO Granted Immunity

Yeah, any attack you make on Cohen or Flynn or Manafort or Gates or Omarosa....is an attack on Trump's judgement.

As he hand picked every one of them.

So just to be clear, so you're attacking Obama's judgement for going to a racist's church for all those years?

Tell me about that. Wow, so you say Obama's really fucked up, huh?

And wow, Hillary is still married to a sexual predator. Wow, you really piss on her judgement. Wow.

You and all those people, you feel the same, huh? You always do

I'm saying exactly what I've said. That any attack you make on Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, Gates or Omarosa is an attack on Trump's judgment. As he hand picked each and every one of them for leadership roles in his campaign or administration.

Feel free to quote me. As you clearly have no rational argument to refute me.

Yes, you're "saying exactly what {you've} said." Your rules for Republicans and Democrats are completely different.

Judge Trump by the company he keeps. Fair enough. So let's use your measuring stick and judge Obama by the church he went to for many years and concluded he's a flaming whitie hating racist like his minister. Let's judge Hillary by that she's been married to a sexual predator most of her life. Let's judge Gore by that he was a two term veep to a sexual predator.

You have a point. Hillary is a sick fuck. Obama is a racist. You have a point

Why do you keep going off topic with the HRC & the Obama shit? The thread is about Trump's CFO.

You sound like Trump, constantly screaming about Obama this & Hillary that; why isn't the FBI investigating them & their crimes?

Well, I tell you what: Once Trump's CFO (THAT is what the thread is about) spills the beans on Trump, Donald will likely either be in prison, or hanging out in some nation that does not have an extradition treaty with the US; some place like, Russia.

kaz is all in when it comes to trump. he bathes in that cult of personality cesspool.

Why it's the racist little sex toy blabbering her stupidity again.

I am against what leftists are doing to this country with your endless race baiting and lying. You'll destroy the country to take it.

But you're both so fucking stupid that you think to dislike you is to be a Trump supporter even if I don't particularly support his policies ... and didn't vote for him. You're so racist and stupid that you think there are two groups, you and Trump supporters. To not be one of you is to be a Trump supporter.

You're not smart enough to memorize more than one set of talking points, and you went all in on the Trump ones. So, anyone not with you is a Trump supporter. You're that intellectually shallow.

BTW, sex toy, Issa is an Internet millionaire. He's simply got gazillions of Rubles or Pesos or Euros or something. He's too embarrassed to name his home country. I'm sure they're just as embarrassed to have produced him.

Seeing as you're a sex toy who loves money and he's an actual Internet millionaire with lots and lots of fake money, there's a deal to be made there

Trump directed his personal lawyer to make illegal campaign contributions before the election. Then Trump reimbursed Cohen after the election through fraud. And lied to cover it up. And compelled others to lie to cover it up.

The fact that Trump didn't file any paperwork on his direction of illegal campaign contributions and fraud is just icing on the cake.

And there's zero evidence that Obama personally directed anything that resulted in a campaign finance violation. Or compelled anyone else to lie about it. Or reimbursed anyone through fraud.

While there is lots of evidence that Trump did.

It wasn't an illegal campaign contribution, dumb ass. Even in your story, Trump paid it back. I'm curious. In this criminal conspiracy to commit a crime, what is the statute number for the crime of plotting to not file a form?

Skylar: It's OK that Obama didn't file the form 1,300 times, he didn't conspire to not file the form like Trump did. Obama just didn't file the form. No conspiracy, see??? If you just don't file the form, it's a fine. But if you conspire to not file the form, that's a felony ...

It wasn't an illegal campaign contribution, dumb ass. Even in your story, Trump paid it back.

Yes, dope. Trump made a payment to cover for a felony. Also a felony.

apparently there are all kinds sleazy little secrets locked up somewhere regarding president tinkles' escapades- that he wanted to buy back... a charge for each one seems just. i wonder how the fundies will be spinning that?

When you want to vent butt hurt, can you remember to make some sort of sense at some level?

you can start here, oh poorly educated one:

National Enquirer Had Decades of Trump Dirt. He Wanted to Buy It All.

By Jim Rutenberg and Maggie Haberman

• Aug. 30, 2018
Federal investigators have provided ample evidence that President Trump was involved in deals to pay two women to keep them from speaking publicly before the 2016 election about affairs that they said they had with him.

But it turns out that Mr. Trump wanted to go even further.

He and his lawyer at the time, Michael D. Cohen, devised a plan to buy up all the dirt on Mr. Trump that the National Enquirer and its parent company had collected on him, dating back to the 1980s, according to several of Mr. Trump’s associates.
[...]
National Enquirer Had Decades of Trump Dirt. He Wanted to Buy It All.

trump may have a lot of problems comin' his way that just might bring some more campaign finance charges & the christian fundies might double down on selling their souls by defending all of it yet again - or will have no choice but to turn on him - not to mention TWOUS, melania.

:popcorn:

All you're doing is flinging as much shit at the wall as you can hoping something will stick.

Clinton and Trump are dogs. Obama and W are boy scouts at least regarding this sort of sleaze. So what? They all suck as President

So just to be clear, so you're attacking Obama's judgement for going to a racist's church for all those years?

Tell me about that. Wow, so you say Obama's really fucked up, huh?

And wow, Hillary is still married to a sexual predator. Wow, you really piss on her judgement. Wow.

You and all those people, you feel the same, huh? You always do

I'm saying exactly what I've said. That any attack you make on Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, Gates or Omarosa is an attack on Trump's judgment. As he hand picked each and every one of them for leadership roles in his campaign or administration.

Yes, you're "saying exactly what {you've} said." Your rules for Republicans and Democrats are completely different.

Judge Trump by the company he keeps. Fair enough. So let's use your measuring stick and judge Obama by the church he went to for many years and concluded he's a flaming whitie hating racist like his minister. Let's judge Hillary by that she's been married to a sexual predator most of her life. Let's judge Gore by that he was a two term veep to a sexual predator.

Why do you keep going off topic with the HRC & the Obama shit? The thread is about Trump's CFO.

You sound like Trump, constantly screaming about Obama this & Hillary that; why isn't the FBI investigating them & their crimes?

Well, I tell you what: Once Trump's CFO (THAT is what the thread is about) spills the beans on Trump, Donald will likely either be in prison, or hanging out in some nation that does not have an extradition treaty with the US; some place like, Russia.

kaz is all in when it comes to trump. he bathes in that cult of personality cesspool.

I am against what leftists are doing to this country with your endless race baiting and lying. You'll destroy the country to take it.

But you're both so fucking stupid that you think to dislike you is to be a Trump supporter even if I don't particularly support his policies ... and didn't vote for him. You're so racist and stupid that you think there are two groups, you and Trump supporters. To not be one of you is to be a Trump supporter.

You're not smart enough to memorize more than one set of talking points, and you went all in on the Trump ones. So, anyone not with you is a Trump supporter. You're that intellectually shallow.

BTW, sex toy, Issa is an Internet millionaire. He's simply got gazillions of Rubles or Pesos or Euros or something. He's too embarrassed to name his home country. I'm sure they're just as embarrassed to have produced him.

Seeing as you're a sex toy who loves money and he's an actual Internet millionaire with lots and lots of fake money, there's a deal to be made there

From the racist chick who hates Jews and just keeps parroting Democrat party lines over and over and over. Yes, everything sounds to you like that when it's not what Democrats told you to think, SexToy

From the racist chick who hates Jews and just keeps parroting Democrat party lines over and over and over. Yes, everything sounds to you like that when it's not what Democrats told you to think, SexToy

lol... you're insane.

loo.jpg

Forum List

Back